John1:18

• Group:  Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

I think this thread is dead. We have already found the solution.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

45 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

So I should let lies and insults stand as facts.  Okay, I hear you loud and clear.

No, you should cut off the derailers instead of joining them.  We all do this; I'm trying to put the brakes on it. You can answer such lies and insults by starting your own thread and not hijacking someone else's.  

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

10 minutes ago, Mateo said:

:deadthread:

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Mateo said:

Right.  The solution is the formula H20.

1 minute ago, Ezra said:

Right.  The solution is the formula H20.

That be science stuff, me don't believe in that.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Just now, Mateo said:

That be science stuff, me don't believe in that.

Where did science come from? Had God not place precise scientific laws within the universe, there could be no science. Science is amazing.

5 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Where did science come from? Had God not place precise scientific laws within the universe, there could be no science. Science is amazing.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/25/2016 at 3:31 AM, John1:18 said:

2Peter3:5But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water,.....
Genesis 1:2Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Therefore .... I conclude ....water has always existed . No place is it written God created water. It was a shore less/ border less floor. Like an infinite ocean under GOD
"  GOD " who has now revealed Himself in Jesus ...in the beginning our God ....The Holy Spirit .... The WORD....
hovered over water " 
By his power and word He created all things from water . 
This infinite mass explains why modern science wants to predict black holes. 

Of course man shall find traces of water on the planets  rock is made from compressed water . Something science claims cannot be done .... But the stars and moons and planets and infinite cosmos was created by God out of water . 

Finding the waters present before the creation of our world is true. What those waters are, is something we may disagree on.

The idea that the planets etc, were made from water, is not new, even in the modern era. The German 'scientists' of the 1930's and 40's taught something along that line, and it was spread through the Hitler youth and other education facilities. They said the water was frozen due to the cold in space. 

The reasoning behind that theory, came from the works of Hans Horbiger and others, and was later coupled with esoteric and occult sciences, from India, Tibet and Nepal.

Yet in earlier times, European scientists were on the brink of discovering the facts about a background force of matter, called ether at the time, but science took a turn in the 1860's, where it took two separate paths of thought and research, the one went secret, the other public. What the public discuss today is pretty much in the dark, about the mysteries discovered by the mid nineteenth century.

It had to do with ancient science, which presents the knowledge of the 'waters,' as I have presented from the Bible in the thread "Chaos - true or false?" The German theories were a misinterpretation, and therefore the majority of studies in that field failed to discover what was actually being divulged. The water is not H2O, but a primordial substance, which already existed in the universe, before our world was made. Moses was raised by Jewish parents, and He also had access to the Egyptian secret teachings, which were not even understood by the Pharaoh at the time. He, like Job and Abraham's family, knew more than the Egyptians and the surrounding nations in general.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.60

This is heretical, non-Christian teaching about our origins which is pure fictional speculation.  The theory Kan is proposing leads to evolution, a theory scientifically proven wrong many, many times.  I cannot help but believe those espousing evolution are not believers in a literal interpretation of the Bible.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 0:57 PM, Ezra said:

Although not mentioned precisely, it would appear that all the angels were created on Day One, when light was created, since they witnessed the rest of creation (Job 48), and rejoiced.

It would appear that Satan's fall (along with his rebel angels) occurred very shortly after their creation, since hardly had Adam and Eve been in the Garden of Eden when disaster struck through the Serpent (that Old Serpent, the Devil).  Again, we really don't know.

The Angels, including Lucifer were already created before God originally created the Earth for it is clear from Scripture in Job 38;

Job. 38:4, Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the Earth?  declare, if thou hast understanding.
V.5, Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
V. 6, Whereupon are the foundations3 thereof fastened ? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
V. 7, When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Lucifer was already a fallen creature when He entered Adams Garden.