• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

okay let me settle this-- I was there and saw it all happen~~~~~~~~~~~ nothing existed before the first day (24 hours)  then God spoke it into existence--- there was not even a place for God to be----- think on that for awhile~~~~~~ It was just God and all God-- then he spoke all of creation into being-- that even includes the voids of  the universe-- there wasnt even an empty universe before the first day. The laws of physics didnt even exist-- God made them up so things would work in an orderly manner

Actually I wasnt really there that would be implying I was part of the Godhead which I certainly am not-- but I just said that to add credence to my statement--- lol

You have absolutely no idea of what was before they started creating our world.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

4 minutes ago, other one said:

You have absolutely no idea of what was before they started creating our world

well we know there was no light. LIght is a component of the space time continum. So I think its safe to assume there was NOTHING before the first day

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well its interesting that the first thing you do to build something is to lay the foundation.  And when laying the foundation of the earth, which happens in Gen. 1-1 that angels were already there.  Besides most people I know well thinks The Godhead exists outside our space-time, and always has.....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

1 hour ago, other one said:

Well since we have no idea what was anywhere before God said let there be light, I could not really say that it wasn't around before...   that's true problem with these kinds of discussions.......  we don't know where God came from or what was....

yes, i agree - there are certain things that we know from first principles & from what is written, that we axiomatically trust, such that God created all things, and H2O isn't God, so it is a created thing - and then there are so many things that the creation account is so non-specific about and open to interpretation, and not just the creation account, of course - but there's still this tendency amon all men, believers and not, to talk as if we do know, and are authorities on things we really have no concrete knowledge of and the scripture doesn't give details about. almost as if it's a 'mental issue' common to mankind :) 

38 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

LIght is a component of the space time continum. 

what makes light part of 'the space-time continuum' ? 

could you define what that is for me, in the sense that you use the phrase, please? 

- - just because when i think of 'space-time' it doesn't involve light, and light may or may not exist in any particular part of it. i don't think you & i use that term the same way. 

2 minutes ago, post said:

what makes light part of 'the space-time continuum'

I use that term as a description for the physical universe and all the corresponding laws that govern it

25 minutes ago, other one said:

Gen. 1-1 that angels were already there.

thats new to me-- can you show a scripture that teaches that please?

4 hours ago, woundeddog said:

I use that term as a description for the physical universe and all the corresponding laws that govern it

ok, thanks! 
what you said earlier now makes good sense to me. 

i take "space-time" to be the underlying substructure that the universe itself is stretched out upon. if the true nature of the universe is as cosmologists suspect, one in which space itself has been inflating, then what i refer to as space-time is that substructure that is expanding: i don't really have a ready word for whatever it is that 'space' is expanding 'in' -- but from this understanding, an element of what i would call 'space-time' may be anything from vacuum to neutron star or black-hole density mass, either containing 0 or negative energy, or any amount of energy that may or may not be in the form of "light." 
to me it's just the 'field' that other things like waves and particles etc. exist in.

what you're talking about, i think i may just call, 'the cosmos' :)

thanks again. it's hard to talk of things like this if we aren't sure that we mean the same things when we use certain odd jargon. 

26 minutes ago, post said:

thanks again. it's hard to talk of things like this if we aren't sure that we mean the same things when we use certain odd jargon. 

you are right even such simple terms as reflexive spatial inversions can be misconstrued to mean so many different things that people may even think you are saying planets revolve around themselves and are not actually stationary in a multiple matrix plasma

Edited by woundeddog

4 hours ago, woundeddog said:

you are right even such simple terms as reflexive spatial inversions can be misconstrued to mean so many different things that people may even think you are saying planets revolve around themselves and are not actually stationary in a multiple matrix plasma

yes i used to think daikon was an Eastern intelligence agency with somewhat nefarious intentions toward Gaijin, but as it turns out, it's merely a type of mild-flavored winter radish, usually characterized by fast growing leaves and a long, white, napiform root. 

Daikon_Globalism_Pictures.jpg