• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

22 minutes ago, Joline said:

I have not seen any answers from you on genesis 15. I asked you specific questions and I quoted new testament scripture, you just pretty much ignored it and continued discussing Genesis 17.

As for forced membership, I asked another of the Mods awhile back if a person leaving this site could have there membership deleted. The mod said no, not that they knew of. If I were to leave a site for any reason I would not wish to be named and COUNTED as a member. That simply helps to promote a site. Especially a site where it is unclear who is who, and what doctrinal position are prominent on a site. You gotta join to find that out. I just think it is a shame that say a Catholic would not be able to have their membership deleted entirely here. I am not Catholic, but some of the teachings and teachers I have seen here which appear to be allowed and supported do disturb me.

That is all I mean by that. Why would I want to support a site like that? Nobody would.

If you really wish to leave, I can delete your membership, if that is what you desire.

2 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

If you really wish to leave, I can delete your membership, if that is what you desire.

So you can completely delete it and it would be actually subtracted from your public membership numbers? that is what is my main pet peeve is the numbers, as opposed to the actual active members here. I want my count of one subtracted. If this is this is true....Then thank you please do and Good day to you Steve.

5 minutes ago, Joline said:

So you can completely delete it and it would be actually subtracted from your public membership numbers? that is what is my main pet peeve is the numbers, as opposed to the actual active members here. I want my count of one subtracted. If this is this is true....Then thank you please do and Good day to you Steve.

If this is what you so choose, I will do it.

God bless,

Steve

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I'm not arguing with people whose argument is your wrong because I say so. That's childish as well as foolish. Moreover, there is no discussing anything when several gang up on one man. 

Oh, for the day zionistic people would realize you can't support the people whose Talmud says Jesus Christ is boiling in hell in his own excrement. See Eurbin 21b. Christian manners don't go away because of disagreements.

Good day.

Edited by George: Post left to stay in an effort to be transparent, however this is in error and refuted later on in this thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

A simple example of over reacting.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

5 hours ago, Sovran Grace Baptist said:

Oh, for the day Zionist people would realize you can't support the people....
whose Talmud says Jesus Christ is....... in.... in his own......... 
See......
Christian manners don't go away because of disagreements....

:emot-heartbeat:

Amen Beloved

Pilate knew that they had handed Jesus over to him because they were jealous. Matthew 27:18 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Jesus Saves, Even Zionists

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:31-34

And Jesus Will Not Return Until Israel Turns

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

And Only Then Will We'll See The Long Awaited Resurrection Of The Righteous

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:15

Aa Zion Mourns And Receives Their Messiah

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart. Zechariah 12:9-14

And He Will

But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations. Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.

So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory. When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.

He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.

This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD. Psalms 105:12-18

Joy

I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD. The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:12-17

Over Them, Glory~!

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

PS: Dear Brother Not All Rabbis Are Equal

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: Romans 2:10

JVMI’s mission is two-fold: Proclaiming the Gospel to the Jew first, and also to the Nations (Romans 1:16), and equipping the Church—providing education about the Hebraic roots of Christianity, the Church’s responsibility to Israel and the Jewish People, and how to share Messiah with the Jewish People. The Good News is proclaimed through television, print media, humanitarian/medical outreaches, and large-scale international festivals.....

A sought-after speaker, Jonathan also teaches at seminars and in conferences worldwide. He is a prominent leader in the Messianic movement and is a passionate supporter of Israel. He is the author of A Rabbi Looks at Jesus of Nazareth.

Jonathan is the founding Rabbi of Congregation Shema Yisrael in Rochester, New York, where he served as Senior Messianic Rabbi from 1984 to 1993. He also founded and pastored the Messianic Center of St. Petersburg, Russia, where he lived and ministered from 1993 to 1997.... http://www.jewishvoice.org/who-we-are/about-jonathan-bernis.html

PSS: There Are Some Who Claim The Jew Jesus Is Their LORD And Their God But So Hate The Jew And Jerusalem

Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee. And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted. Isaiah 60:9-12

That They Are Proclaiming To The World, The First Testament Of Jesus

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

The OT Is No Longer The Truth

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

Go Figure~!

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew 25:31-46

Sovreign Grace Baptist has been banned from the conversation for violation of our Terms of Service.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

12 hours ago, Steve_S said:

Sovreign Grace Baptist has been banned from the conversation for violation of our Terms of Service.

Just a note:

The last post stated a false statement attributed to the Talmud. That false statement is used on anti-semitic sites. So it is a typical anti-semitic statement which is all over the internet.

Elizabeth Dilling was a well known supporter of Hitler and was a Nazi supporter. She went through the Talmud and mis-translated, misinterpreted and took statements out of context to villify the Jewish people. Her writings have spread to many anti-semitic sites and have been picked up by some segments of Christianity. There are all kinds of absolutely false, anti-semitic statements supposedly quoted from the Talmud which one must be aware of.

I am writing in because a false statement concerning the Talmud will be remaining on this thread. I do not want anyone to believe that actually exists.

The actual Talmud quote from Eruvin 21b does not mention Jesus at all and is not about Jesus. It is actually part of a debate concerning the number of writings of the Rabbi's and how one could spend unlimited hours trying to read all of the commentaries. However, in the Mosaic covenant, the judges/sages are to be obeyed, so the question is whether to ignore the volumes of writings and just read the OT, or is it required to read all of the writings of the judges. One person admonishes to ignore the commentaries and another says one must obey the judges. The anti-semitic statement does not exist in the Talmud, but is the disgusting false accusations of those who hate the Jewish people.  

Eruvin 21b

many books there is no end’.

And much
study is a weariness of flesh.13 R. Papa son of
R. Aha b. Adda stated in the name of R. Aha
b. Ulla: This16 teaches that he who scoffs at
the words of the Sages will be condemned to
boiling excrements. Raba demurred: Is it
written: ‘scoffing’? The expression is
‘study’!17 Rather this is the exposition: He
who studies them feels the taste of meat.

Sorry admins, but there have been numerous statements from anti-semitic sites recently, but with the new rules, they are allowed to remain on the board. Since these are false anti-semitic statements which remain on the board, it leaves an issue. It would take far more time to deal with each one then I have, which I think presents a problem for this board.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.86

On 5/24/2016 at 4:50 PM, OldSchool2 said:

from UCI:

"The legitimacy of Israel’s existence as a Jewish state should not be open to question.

"This legitimacy has been the guiding principle of the world community since the early 20th century and disproves the claim that Israel is an “occupying” power. How can any nation be considered a pejorative occupying power in its own land.

"Yet, Israel’s legitimacy as the historical and biblical home of the Jewish people, continues to be denied by historical revisionists.

"These revisionists deny the thousands of years of Jewish history in the land and deny that there was ever a Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

"This has led to a ludicrous conclusion that if there was no Temple in Jerusalem on the Temple Mount, then obviously, there is no Christianity since where else would Jesus have walked if not on the grounds of the Temple on the Temple Mount. All this has led to the insidious charge that Jews are interlopers in what the Arab world considers to be their part of the Middle East and as such have no right to an independent Jewish state.

"The record conclusively shows otherwise...."

http://unitycoalitionforisrael.org/?p=18325

Excellent post.  I totally agree with you.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

7 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Excellent post.  I totally agree with you.

They we both totally agree with the positon of the Unity Coalition for Israel (UCI).