Hilter's "Mein Kampf"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Hilters "Mein Kampf" suddenly seems to be popular again. Why do you think that is?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/10/hitlers-mein-kampf-suddenly-seems-to-be-popular-again/

Few would have imagined that Adolf Hitler’s autobiography “Mein Kampf” would again become a bestseller in the 21st century. But that’s exactly what happened earlier this year with the expiration of a German state copyright that had been used to prohibit reprinting of the book.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

It was not allowed to be in print again until this past year. That probably has a lot to do with it. As I recall, it may also be an edited version.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

I have wanted to read it, to know what was going on in the mentality of some Germans at the time, but for some reason never got to it. Your post prompted me to have a go at reading it, and after the second paragraph, I had enough.

From what I have heard the book was not written by Hitler but by slimy Jesuites, as was the book Uncle Tom's Cabin, and a few other popular books, which were made compulsory reading in many schools.

The second paragraph basically says that when Germany gets its act together economically, and it does not work, then they have the moral right to take from (murder and rob) those around them. 

I have no need to poison my mind with the rest, and without reading it, I assume that the book is about elaborating on those ideals, and reinforcing the (wrong) means by which they ought to be implemented. 

America is in a vulnerable position to be conned by ideals, and by unsavory means to obtain them.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would actually recommend everyone read the entire book.......    give you some idea of how people turn evil out of a sickness that lurks around us all.  And how our own actions being watched from the background can affect those around us.   And how stupid the world can be when someone tells you in advance what they would like to do, and no one really tries to stop them.

Same with Islam.....   and we're going down the same road we went down with this book.    Sad really.....

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I am not going to read it. My mind does not like to digest that kind of poison.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

9 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

I am not going to read it. My mind does not like to digest that kind of poison.

Im with you on that.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Simple answer: Muslims.

In the Palestinian territories Mein Kampf is the second best selling book after the Q'uran.

Mein Kampf is anti-Semitic rubbish. The false prophet Mohammed hated the Jews, therefore Muslims love books like Mein Kampf.

It's not Politically Correct to say so, but Islam is spreading throughout the West like a disease and Muslims are lapping up stuff like this.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,436
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

6 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

Hilters "Mein Kampf" suddenly seems to be popular again. Why do you think that is?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/10/hitlers-mein-kampf-suddenly-seems-to-be-popular-again/

Few would have imagined that Adolf Hitler’s autobiography “Mein Kampf” would again become a bestseller in the 21st century. But that’s exactly what happened earlier this year with the expiration of a German state copyright that had been used to prohibit reprinting of the book.

I have read the book myself. I have to say that evil Mr. Hitler has an uncommon way with words and can sway a fickle mind very easily. As to the reason it is becoming popular again  I suppose that the generations which had see the evil perpetrated by Hitler has passed away and the new generation's blood doesnt exactly curdle on hearing the name Hitler. He is just another name in the history books. Not an evil man who has unleashed monstrous barbarity

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

I has been popular and was a best seller in the West Bank and Gaza.  It's why the Palestinians educate their children that Jews are not humans, that they are descended from apes and pigs.  That comes from Nazi propaganda.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, SIC said:

I have read the book myself. I have to say that evil Mr. Hitler has an uncommon way with words and can sway a fickle mind very easily. As to the reason it is becoming popular again  I suppose that the generations which had see the evil perpetrated by Hitler has passed away and the new generation's blood doesnt exactly curdle on hearing the name Hitler. He is just another name in the history books. Not an evil man who has unleashed monstrous barbarity

They don't teach history in American schools, at least not history as it actually happened.   American history is being twisted to make America appear evil, and the history of our enemies is being whitewashed and even expunged from the record in some cases.    Hitler is being revised by modern historians in a way that would make those who lived in the period of Hitler's madness, cringe.