MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Donald Trump demanded that President Obama either say 'radical islamic terrorism' or resign and said that, if Clinton won't use the term she should get out of the Presidential race.  I think Trump is just as fed up with the PC attitude from this administration as most of the rest of us are.  If you can't name it how can you defeat it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-why-obama-does-not-refer-to-radical-islamic-terrorism-203120388.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Donald Trump demanded that President Obama either say 'radical islamic terrorism' or resign and said that, if Clinton won't use the term she should get out of the Presidential race.  I think Trump is just as fed up with the PC attitude from this administration as most of the rest of us are.  If you can't name it how can you defeat it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-why-obama-does-not-refer-to-radical-islamic-terrorism-203120388.html

Yes, MG you know as well as I do that Miss Clinton or Mr. Obama are not going to do that, but I wish someone would.  The shooting in Florida is so horrific, but I and promise you that as Patriot  said, they are going to come after the Christians.  Mr. Obama needs to stop passing out the Green Cards to the Muslims.  it's like he at his own little popcorn party even though this guy was born and raised in New York.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Yes, MG you know as well as I do that Miss Clinton or Mr. Obama are not going to do that, but I wish someone would.  The shooting in Florida is so horrific, but I and promise you that as Patriot  said, they are going to come after the Christians.  Mr. Obama needs to stop passing out the Green Cards to the Muslims.  it's like he at his own little popcorn party even though this guy was born and raised in New York.

I'm afraid you're right so we just have to make sure that HRC NEVER steps inside the White House again!

Guest Butero

I agree 100 percent.  Trump is right in what he said, but neither Obama nor Hillary will use the words "radical Islam" and Obama will not resign and Hillary will remain in the race.  It is time for Americans to ask themselves, who would you rather be in the White House while we are facing these threats, Trump or Clinton?  To me, it is a no brainer.  We must unite behind Trump.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

go trump.

1 hour ago, Butero said:

I agree 100 percent.  Trump is right in what he said, but neither Obama nor Hillary will use the words "radical Islam" and Obama will not resign and Hillary will remain in the race.  It is time for Americans to ask themselves, who would you rather be in the White House while we are facing these threats, Trump or Clinton?  To me, it is a no brainer.  We must unite behind Trump.

Sadly it has become politically incorrect to say a lot of things.  We seem to have to tiptoe around a lot of issues.  I live near Palm Springs in California.  Every year they have a gay pride parade down the middle of 111 highway. (the main street through Palms Springs) I have seen pictures and am horrified at some of the things they wear and are allowed to do.  However I wonder what would happen to say 500 Christians walking down the middle of 111 carrying Bibles and sighs that have scriptures on them.  We would be considered people of hate speech and put in jail.  It's all so backwards.  And yes Mr. Trump has my vote.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Sadly it has become politically incorrect to say a lot of things.  We seem to have to tiptoe around a lot of issues.  I live near Palm Springs in California.  Every year they have a gay pride parade down the middle of 111 highway. (the main street through Palms Springs) I have seen pictures and am horrified at some of the things they wear and are allowed to do.  However I wonder what would happen to say 500 Christians walking down the middle of 111 carrying Bibles and sighs that have scriptures on them.  We would be considered people of hate speech and put in jail.  It's all so backwards.  And yes Mr. Trump has my vote.

it is all backwards but is as it was prophesied to be.  Calling good evil and evil good....   I really didn't understand how that could ever be during my younger days.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Having obama resign would be really bad. That would almost ensure that a democrat would win in november, since there would be an eligible candidate in the white house.

34 minutes ago, other one said:

it is all backwards but is as it was prophesied to be.  Calling good evil and evil good....   I really didn't understand how that could ever be during my younger days.

Nor mine.  We knew right from wrong.  Now it's who has the most money and the ones willing to sell their souls to the company store to get the vote.  Very sad indeed.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

There is just no denying the hate from radical Islam. Somehow some way its time for our country to address it. Maybe if our current leader admitted there was a problem, sheesh.

I've noticed so often what's good is labeled bad. What's blatantly wrong is acceptable and almost praised.