• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Basically, yes and the Holy Spirit.

Basically?   You mean for the most part, but not completely? Interesting. So let me ask you something else Warrior. If God was capable of using thousands of sinners to infallibly communicate infallible truth, then, so that the Church could see it as the truth, which is the Bread of Life, which is Christ himself and all the teachings, if God could do it then, with fallible sinners, like Peter and Paul and John and Matthew, couldn't He still do it? In other words, certainly God is capable, wouldn't you agree?  If you look around at how the Church spreads throughout the world, do you suppose that Jesus would say, "Well, once I give the Church this infallible scripture, there really is no need anymore for infallible interpretations of scripture. The Church can hold together just with the infallible Bible." Peace

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

1 hour ago, Hoddie said:

And by who's or what authority determines who is a true Christian, and who is not? On the same note, by who's or what authority determines which 'true Christian' churches have the unity of the Spirit and who does not? You being a Bible Only beleiver, could you show the Book Chapter and verse or verses that states this?

Dear Hoddie-- I think you are missing the point-- not one "religious Group" has the authority to grant heaven of hell to and individual--- most groups have some saved individual believers in it--- the "church " that has unity is that group of believers that have come to a saving faith in Christ no matter what their "religious/political" affiliation is

Ephesians 4:12-14Authorized (King James)

12 for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 that we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

26 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Basically?   You mean for the most part, but not completely? Interesting. So let me ask you something else Warrior. If God was capable of using thousands of sinners to infallibly communicate infallible truth, then, so that the Church could see it as the truth, which is the Bread of Life, which is Christ himself and all the teachings, if God could do it then, with fallible sinners, like Peter and Paul and John and Matthew, couldn't He still do it? In other words, certainly God is capable, wouldn't you agree?  If you look around at how the Church spreads throughout the world, do you suppose that Jesus would say, "Well, once I give the Church this infallible scripture, there really is no need anymore for infallible interpretations of scripture. The Church can hold together just with the infallible Bible." Peace

You keep speaking about the Church,... I believe you mean the Catholic Church, when I speak of the Church I'm speaking of the Body of Christ not a physical church.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Proven incorrect back on page 10. Sorry.

Hoddie,

All you have proven thus far is that you love and propagate Catholic propaganda. So it would be a sheer waste of time engaging in further discussions.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35

1 hour ago, RustyAngeL said:

You keep speaking about the Church,... I believe you mean the Catholic Church, when I speak of the Church I'm speaking of the Body of Christ not a physical church.

That's exactly why it is a sheer waste of time discussing anything further. Those who are indoctrinated to believe that the RCC is the one true church will maintain that even after you expose all its false doctrines and practices. After all they are taught that salvation is exclusively through that travesty of a church.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38

3 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Could you give a list of who actually is and is not?

Yes.  It has been done.  (elsewhere - not permitted on this site).   But also you have been 'shown' over and over what is anti-BIBLE about rcc teachings.   Those are the clue - those are what to avoid - whatever is anti-BIBLE.

===================================================================

17 hours ago, woundeddog said:

not every group that claims to be Christian actually is--- when you look at the large number of groups- you also have to include all the various Catholic groups to--- as I said- not everyone that claims to be Christian is-- true Christian churches have unity of the spirit

Yes,  and can be both seen by outsiders, and also easily proven by testing - BIBLICAL TESTING, NOT testing by popularity(which so far has always been wrong;  always.  "popularity" is usually a good sign something is evil and wicked). (yes, even if a billion people or more go along(In REVELATION it is written the whole world refuses to turn to YHWH) , and it is still evil).

=============================================================================

16 hours ago, Ezra said:

.....find a church which is closest to the New Testament church pattern.

Yes.  This is required.  And expected of anyone and everyone seeking YHWH'S KINGDOM. Seek according to HIS WORD and HIS REVELATION -  look and see :  it is clearly visible when an assembly obeys and lives as Y'SHUA says.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

If you beleive this to be true, back it up! You've been proven wrong so many times in the past Haz, your creditability is lacking if non-existence!

Which is in its self..... unbiblical. (sola scriptura)

Peace

If I were the demon assigned to the Church of Rome, what changes would I make in the practice of Catholicism that would move the Church into witchcraft, all the while disguising what I was really doing from the masses of the people? 

I would make several changes. 

First, I would create a centerpiece of worship that violated Jesus Christ as much as possible, while deceiving the people into thinking that they were honoring Him.  I would set up a service that could be repeated daily that would "strike" Jesus again and again, putting Him back on that cross daily.  You see, the Apostle Paul clearly told us that the Messiah was to be only struck once, and that the reason Moses got into such trouble with God was that he struck the rock the second time, rather than speaking to it the second time.  Jesus was that Rock [1 Corinthians 10:4], and so when Moses struck the rock the second time to get water, he not only disobeyed God who told him to speak to the rock, he struck Messiah twice. 

All the way through the Book to the Hebrews, the author speaks of the "once and for all" sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  Jesus died only once on the cross, and then went to the right hand of the Father.  We see that the sacrifice was so excellent and so accepted by the Father, that it need never be repeated again. In fact, we are prohibited from ever repeating it again. The writer to the Hebrews boldly states, "... we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."

Therefore, if I wanted to violate God's mandate the most severely, I would create a ceremony that sacrificed Jesus Christ again and again and again, that could be repeated daily all over the world, all the while deceiving the people into thinking they were glorifying Jesus Christ.  Of course, I am speaking of the Mass , which does exactly this.  The Mass, according to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, duplicates the sacrifice on the cross.  Quoting directly, "The Mass is the same sacrifice as the sacrifice on the cross, because in the Mass the victim is the same, and the principal Priest is the same, Jesus Christ." ["My Catholic Faith", p. 286]

Further, I would write the Mass in Latin, the language of the original Pagan Romans, in such way that would derive great witchcraft power.  Doc Marquis, a former Black Magick Satanist, says unequivocally that the Mass, when it is said in Latin, contains great occult power!  Black Magick witches in the early 6th Century discovered that the Roman Catholic Church had created a powerful White Magic ceremony in the Mass; therefore, they tried to capture this power for themselves by creating the infamous Black Mass, said backwards.

Then, if that were not enough damage done to the finished, once-for-all sacrifice on the cross, I would create a symbol that would keep Jesus on the cross permanently.  This symbol could hang on the walls in people's homes and in their offices, and hang in their cars, constantly keeping Jesus Christ on the Cross where I wanted Him to be, not at the Father's Right Hand in Glory.

Now that I have kept Jesus on the Cross, both in the Mass and on the Crucifix, do you have any idea what kind of spiritual victory I have achieved?  I have just prevented Salvation from being possible , for anyone who practiced the Mass and revered the Crucifix!  How is this impossible, you ask?  Listen to the writer to the Hebrews, speaking under the authority of the Holy Spirit. 

"If they then deviate from the faith ... it is impossible to bring them back to repentance ... as long as they nail up on the cross the Son of God afresh ... and are holding Him up to contempt and shame and public disgrace." [Hebrews 6:6, Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
Holding Jesus Christ continuously up to contempt and public disgrace is exactly what the Mass and the Crucifix accomplishes.  In fact, Catholics are encouraged to contemplate daily the supreme sacrifice Jesus suffered on the Cross. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

Wrong again Haz..... there are Billions of Catholics world wide. Actually 1.2 Billion, not millions. There is only one Catholic Church in communion with Rome and its bishop, the Pope. Anyone who belongs to a Christian group that is not in union with the Pope is not part of the Church founded by Christ. The Eastern Orthodox do, however, have valid sacraments because of their linage of apostolic succession. But since the great schism of 1054 they do not recognize the authority of the Pope and therefore lack the fullness of Christ's Church. In the future Haz, it would behoove you to get your information from an official Catholic site instead of an anti-Catholic site to save yourself the embarrasment of being corrected so often reguarding Catholicism.

Peace

I pray God opens their eyes like He did mine.

If I were the demon assigned to the Church of Rome,

1. Give the Pope both Religious and Political Power -- 754 A.D. -- No one will remember that Jesus said, "My Kingdom is not of this world." [John 18:36].  This move will give the Pope the power to overcome any and all opposition to this new, occultic powerful Church.  In fact, those Black Magick Satanists are kicking up quite a fuss lately.  If I give the Pope the Political power of the kings of Europe, he can force the Inquisition on these Black Magick people, killing them and forcing them underground. If anyone can expose the Catholic Church for the White Magic folk they have become, it is the practitioners of Black Magick.  Thus, I began the Inquisition some 800 years before that traitor, Martin Luther.

2. Worship of Relics, especially of the Cross and of Images -- 788 A.D. -- Since all Pagans love to worship the Creature rather than the Creator [Romans 1:25], I know it will be really simple to bring in this Pagan practice.  I will whisper into the minds of respected Church theologians that people should adore objects that are supposedly parts of the Cross, of dead saints, and of anything the Pope wants to "bless".

3.  Fasting on Fridays and observance of Lent -- 988 A.D. -- Lent is a totally Pagan observance, so I can bring it in wholesale.  Fasting is a neat thing to bring in, because Jesus taught it under certain circumstances, and because "abstaining from meats is one of those "doctrines that demons teach" [1 Timothy 4:1-3].  Furthermore, since Friday is the 6th day of the week, it has always been a favorite among Satanists.  Therefore, I will teach that no one can eat meat on Friday.  Perfect !    

4.  Celibacy of Priests -- 1123 A.D. -- I just could not wait to bring this doctrine in, because it goes so dramatically against the natural constitution of man.  The Apostle Paul identified celibacy as one of the "doctrines demons teach" [1 Timothy 4:3] and he warned that a person can be tempted to sexually sin if they do not have proper sexual relations with their wives [1 Cor 7:5]  But, most importantly, I know that, over the centuries, this unnatural denial of the normal sex drive in priests and nuns will allow my compatriot demon leader from Hell, Larz , to do his work mightily within the Church.  You see, Larz is the demon Satan has made responsible for sexual lust, homosexuality, bisexuality, adultery, and other such sexual pleasures [Read NEWS2416, "Satan's Seven Divisions of Hell" for full details].  Over the many centuries since I persuaded the Pope to declare absolute celibacy, the fires of sexual sin have been able to sweep repeatedly through the ranks of clergy, destroying their lives, and the lives of many young parishioners as well.  Celibacy is one of my greatest triumphs!

Priests will begin to prey on both young women and married women within the confines of the Confessional. And, of course, homosexuality will sweep through the priesthood, causing them to rape little altar boys at will. The Roman Church will never be the same. Countless millions will have their souls so twisted and tortured they will never find the true path to salvation.

5.  Praying the Rosary -- 1090 A.D. -- Since Jesus forbade praying repetitious prayers, that is exactly the kind of praying I wanted to establish in the Catholic Church.  Fortunately, the Satanic Babylonian Mysteries offered the perfect example.  They invented and perfected the use of the Rosary, especially devotion to the Babylonian "Sacred Heart" worship.  I can also take some of the pattern from ancient India, Tibet, and China ["Two Babylons", Hislop, p. 188].  In the Mass and the Crucifix, I have sealed off the way to true Salvation, and now, through the Rosary, I have ensured God will not hear their prayers, even though they may speak many words.
6.  Sale of Indulgences -- 1190 A.D. -- I whispered into the ear of the Pope that he was the guardian of "the celestial treasury" of the saints who have lived before and whose meritorious works are ready to be dispensed to earnest living Catholics for some Good Works they have done.  I told the Pope he held the keys to this Treasury and could dispense the "spiritual wealth" to whomever he chose, for whatever reason he chose.  The power this lie gave to the Papacy was enormous.  Crusaders were given heavy indulgences to fight the Infidels in the Middle East.  Later, the Pope was able to sell indulgences for money, for all sorts of contrivances:  Offering for Masses; from candles to statues; heavily-indulgenced societies; and hundreds of other religious items Catholics can purchase in order to receive indulgences.  This pagan doctrine has done much to enrich the Church and give the Pope tremendous power over the people.
7.  Purgatory Proclaimed -- 1438 A.D. -- Satan loves the doctrine of Purgatory, and has propagated its lie throughout all pagan religions in every era.  But, Purgatory is especially delicious for Lord Satan when it is applied to "Christian" doctrine.  Purgatory detracts from the fullness of Jesus' sacrifice on the Cross, denying that His sacrifice purchased complete pardon for individual sin. We talked above about the all-perfect sacrifice for sins which Jesus' death on the cross procured for each person who would ever live afterward.  To make sure we understood how perfect this sacrifice was, Jesus said, "It is finished", using a Greek word that means "finished", but was also used during that era to mean the "Debt Is Paid In Full "!  Purgatory denies the debt was paid in full, and denies the continuous cleansing His blood gives to all saved people who need continuous cleansing [1 John 1:9, continuously cleansing is in view here].

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

49 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

If I were the demon assigned to the Church of Rome,

Forgot one---- need to have a Goddess that folks would put their trust in, how about Simeramous, oh wait the demons used that name already-- lets give her a different name

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Can we please not turn this thread in a RC  against  Protestant topic ?

All the Christians are the church there is no denomination which will bring us to heaven, only Jesus can.. 

The Body of Christ
11All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, who apportions them to each one as He determines. 12The body is a unit, though it is comprised of many parts. And although its parts are many, they all form one body. So it is with Christ. 13For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink.…