IGNORED

11 Officers Shot, 4 Fatally, by Snipers Amid Dallas Protest Against Police Killings

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

1 minute ago, Kan said:

I'd move from there.

Its not so bad today. It was worse a couple of weeks ago when it was 118. Birds were dropping dead from the heat that day.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Davida said:

To call Frank Gaffney the Godfather of CT's is just utterly the opposite of the Truth.  Frank Gaffney is Not a Conspiracy theorist- far from it.   I truly think you are playing a game and are only here to just to spread propaganda and disinformation and I pray that those on this site will ask the Holy Spirit to guide them to sift the wheat from the chaff the Truth from the lies.  

I totally agree.

58 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Hmm even cops on routine patrol duty here wear vests. 

I would like to know the police chief's views on protection. When the congresswoman was shot in tucson, and 9 people were killed, the police chief had told the officers there not to carry weapons. Which was completely stupid and possibly made the situation worse. The gunman might not have harmed as many as he did if the cops had weapons.

most do here also Ayin.   I don't think it's manditory, but most of our guys and gals are not stupid.   The newer Kevlar vests are not that hot or restrictive like they used to be.   The things the swat people use have more protection and are hot.....   but in those instances they are expecting to be shot at.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  20

12 hours ago, Davida said:

Black lives matter movement has been chanting kill cops & trying to stir up black mob violence towards cops & their perceived white oppressors, while not addressing any of the social problems that are at the root.

Davida,

You have hit the nail on the head. But there is more to this than meets the eye.  Who has been funding and encouraging anarchy in America since Ferguson (and even before)?  It is men like George Soros and others, who are a part of the cabal that is promoting the ancient agenda of the Illuminati (which of course has its origin in Satan).  And Mr. Obama is definitely responsible for the BLM shenanigans.

"Let not the reader imagine that these meditations of Weishaupt alluded to the object of his views; that never varied; the destruction of Religion, the destruction of Society and the civil Laws, the destruction of property."  -- quoted from Code of the Illuminati: Part III of Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, by Abbe Barruel, translator Robert Edward Clifford [1798]

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  25

48 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Davida,

You have hit the nail on the head. But there is more to this than meets the eye.  Who has been funding and encouraging anarchy in America since Ferguson (and even before)?  It is men like George Soros and others, who are a part of the cabal that is promoting the ancient agenda of the Illuminati (which of course has its origin in Satan).  And Mr. Obama is definitely responsible for the BLM shenanigans.

"Let not the reader imagine that these meditations of Weishaupt alluded to the object of his views; that never varied; the destruction of Religion, the destruction of Society and the civil Laws, the destruction of property."  -- quoted from Code of the Illuminati: Part III of Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, by Abbe Barruel, translator Robert Edward Clifford [1798]

Ya know, the Trump family is in that same cabal.  Donald Trump and George Soros have spent Christmas vacation together. 

Edited by Out of the Shadows

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Ya know, the Trump family is in that same cabal.  Donald Trump and George Soros have spent Christmas vacation together. 

I googled. Its from conspiracy sites.

However I found on mainstream sites that soros has been attacking trump. Somehow that doesnt fit spending vacation time together. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, ayin jade said:

However I found on mainstream sites that soros has been attacking trump. Somehow that doesnt fit spending vacation time together. 

Ezra quoted from the "Code of the Illuminati" and you ignore and instead jump on me for responding to it.   This happens on a regular basis, why is that?   Donald Trump attacked Ted Cruz mercilessly and now Ted Cruz is speaking at the RNC at the invitation of Donald Trump.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Yeah, but the targeting of police officers is Mr. Obama's shining legacy. Heather MacDonald has exposed his agenda for anarchy in a recent book.

Heather Mac Donald Talks About Her Essential Book: The War on Cops

July 08, 2016

Heather-mac-Donald_War-On-Cops-_-Rush-B.MAC DONALD: I would give voice to the many people in inner-city communities that I have spoken to over the years that adore the cops. I would give voice to people like Mrs. Sweeper, a cancer amputee in the Mount Hope section of the Bronx, who told me, "Please, Jesus, send more police." The only time she felt safe to go into her building lobby and picking up her mail was when the police were there...

7 hours ago, ayin jade said:

the entire Illuminati elite is attacking Trump.  Including George Soros.

But i might add Jade, you are most likely going to find conspiracies on conspiracy sites.

4 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Ezra quoted from the "Code of the Illuminati" and you ignore and instead jump on me for responding to it.   This happens on a regular basis, why is that?   Donald Trump attacked Ted Cruz mercilessly and now Ted Cruz is speaking at the RNC at the invitation of Donald Trump.   

Depends on when I read a post, whether or not I feel like responding to it. I dont respond to a lot of your posts either. I do not have mass amounts of time per day to post. I cant speak for why cruz is doing that, except that this isnt any different than sanders being at the democrat convention, or any past years where opponents in the primaries speak at conventions for the nominee. Why is that a surprise?