A Question for Roman Catholics

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I'm just wondering if anyone has read the information I offered,this is inaccurate information that someone has put on the internet & Saved.One has asked if it is true or not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"No,it is false info "that has come from something written in the 15th century,it was primarly  & exclusively written for parish priests & not used for catachism   I don't believe any pope after pius V truly adhered to this creed in full & certainly not used or approved for America,,,,,,,,,                     just saying because the replies suggest little understanding regarding this information,which is in response to the Topic of this Thread,which I do not believe is intended to categorize"catholics" as a people who are not Saved,,,,,,,,

Catholicism basically has a lot of "bad doctrine" but there are many catholic churches  in the USA that have good preachers/priests that preach "the Gospel",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we simply should not lump them all into the old "RCC" thing,this is not how GOD sees individuals,tread softly,,,,Heaven will Embrace many souls that we call "catholic" here on earth                                       Glory to God!                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Is the Pope and the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church saved, or are they wolves in sheep's clothing seeking whom they may devour by spreading this false gospel?

Of course I agree.

I was referring to what Ezra said about the poor adherents who have no clue. 

If a person has the Holy Spirit can they be deceived by wolves in sheep's clothing?

Can a person receive salvation by believing a lie?

I would think not to both questions.  

Guest Teditis

One Catholic Apologetics site that I saw tried to explain that it's the holding to the God of Abraham

that both Christians and Muslims find some common ground.

As for me, I don't think that 841 is written very clearly and should be revisited by the Holy See. In my

opinion, the "Allah" of the Muslims is a corrupted version the God of Abraham and bears no resemblance

to the God of our Bible.

Source...

Edited by Teditis

Blessings DARRELX

If a person has the Holy Spirit can they be deceived by wolves in sheep's clothing?

Being indwelled(having) by the Holy Spirit & "listening" to the Still Small Voice or "promptings" of the Holy Spirit are 2 different thins,,,,,,,a Believer Receives Jesus,He lives in the Believer but that does not mean he is "walking" in Spirit & in Truth,,,,,yes,a Christian is vulnerable to deception,the wiles of the enemy,,,,,,the Christian must have on the Full Armor of God at all tfmes ,guarding his heart

Can a person be Saved through lies,,,,Absuloutey not,,,,,,Jesus is the Way,the TRUTH & the Life                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

X

29 minutes ago, DARRELX said:

Of course I agree.

I am not quite sure, if you have understand that we are saved by believing that Jesus is the Savior. 

And not how perfect and how correct we understand the whole substance of the Gospel.

We are saved at the moment we  believe that Jesus die for us.

Then why do you question the Salvation of anyone who believes in JESUS CHRIST , by any other measure. Or by some inccorect practice and or understanding. 

Paul never said to the sircumsition group of those believers in Jesus Christ in Galatia that they are going to Hell.

To the contrary they were the ones to Judge the other believers without the sircumsition that they are going to Hell.

And that Jesus will not accept their faith, because they are not sircumssize . Paul was trying to bing them to the correct understanding, that we are saved with of without the sircumsition, calling to faith those who were sircumsizie and those who were not, by the same name, the name of Jesus. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, Teditis said:

One Catholic Apologetics site that I saw tried to explain that it's the holding to the God of Abraham

that both Christians and Muslims find some common ground.

As for me, I don't think that 841 is written very clearly and should be revisited by the Holy See. In my

opinion, the "Allah" of the Muslims is a corrupted version the God of Abraham and bears no resemblance

to the God of our Bible.

Source...

I agree.  That's the part of the statement I've personally find most troubling.  The Koran is incompatible with the Judaeo-Christian Bible/Old Testament and the Christian New Testament.  Our God does not speak in a double-minded manner.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

I don't think DARRELX is questioning anyone's SAlvation,not by what I see from his questions     I believe he is asking about deception & if someone can be Saved if they are hearing unTRuths that are taught

The Grace of God Saves,a person can be convicted by the Power of the Holy Spirit when they "hear" Gods Truth,people get Saved through their FAITH in Jesus,,,,,,,people are Saved in the Middle East never hearing the Gospel,,,,,it is by Gods Grace we are Saved,it can happen anywhere but the TRUTH is not a "thing" He is the 2nd Person of the GodHead Triune        He is the Great I AM

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Our God does not speak in a double-minded manner

It's worse than that.  Allah calls Christians and Jews *infidels* (kaffirs) who are only fit for Hell.  Bottom Line: The source of the Koran is none other than Satan. What ISIS is doing is implementing those teachings.

But whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, and oversteps His bounds, He will admit him into a Fire, wherein he abides forever, and he will have a shameful punishment. Sura 4:14

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/9/2016 at 7:10 PM, missmuffet said:

I understand your concern and I do have some issues with why they believe as they do but I do think that they worship the same God and Jesus Christ as we do. They are not like the Muslims or JW's or Mormons.

Hello missmuffet, any one who believed Jesus is the Savior is Saved from Hell, they are redeemed, they the Children of the Savior, and he is their Lord, whether they understand this or not.

Jesus have given us the Holy Spirit, but that does not mean that they are not other spirits who want to guide us. But they can not take us from Jesus, and they can not persuade Jesus to reject us. We are his redeemed . we are and always will be his, with a little confusion and with a lot, with all kinds of works we are still his. We are his redeemed, he bought us with his blood. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello missmuffet, any one who believed Jesus is the Savior is Saved from Hell, they are redeemed, they the Children of the Savior, and he is their Lord, whether they understand this or not.

Jesus have given us the Holy Spirit, but that does not mean that they are not other spirits who want to guide us. But they can not take us from Jesus, and they can not persuade Jesus to reject us. We are his redeemed . we are and always will be his, with a little confusion and with a lot, with all kinds of works we are still his. We are his redeemed, he bought us with his blood. 

To know the True Holy Word of God and to have excellent discernment is always important. To sift all the false doctrine out here and know what is really the truth. That is what we need to hold onto.