• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

I'd like you to elaborate on this statement so I make sure I understand what you're saying and that I don't take it the wrong way.

The easiest way for me to explain it is through this graphic.  As a note, I see the seven trumpets and bowls as the beginning and ending respectively of the seven plagues of the seven plague angels of the seventh seal . . . lots of sevens there.

10 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

In Revelation 14:1, Jesus is standing on "Mount Zion" with the same 144,000 as is in the sixth Seal.  Now as Mount Zion has no present address, and some will take this figuratively, I can take a literal approach and legitimately within that construct, see Mount Zion as the newly renamed, split Mount of Olives.

And this is because in Zechariah 14:4, Jesus splits the Mount of Olives as He touches down upon them.  This splitting would be the second earthquake of the sixth Seal too.  This event also has applicability for the Remnant Jews who flee Jerusalem before the battle fought there on the Day of the Lord.  They would join the Jews from Judah who fled at the previous (months? weeks?) midpoint of the one 'seven' when the anti-Christ surrounded Jerusalem from his rapid invasion from the North.

Now as I connect all three to the same time and event, I notice that in the linear account of Revelation chapter 14, Jesus has touched down before He performs the gathering of the Elect from the clouds (Mt 24:31) in Rev 14:14-16.

So, in order to not violate the order, I do put Jesus as Returning and touching down on the earth BEFORE the Rapture, when He is viewed by those living far away from Jerusalem as only coming on the clouds with the Saints (1Th 3:13) He has resurrected from their resting place in Paradise.

If Jesus returns to the Mount of Olives at the sixth seal, does He stay on earth for the seventh seal wrath of God, the seven plagues? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

21 minutes ago, Behold said:

Because your question is obtuse and your eschatology  is confused.

That is not an answer.

That is a blanket objection.

I usually get this type of non-specific rejection when I raise a question which "bumps" into someone else's eschatology: "You're wrong!"  Well, why I am wrong and you're right?  Merely repeating your argument does not prove it.  That is a fallacy in arguments.  Where is evidence for your position in Scripture?  How do you reconcile your position with the order Jesus gives?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34

3 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

That is not an answer.

That is a blanket objection.

I usually get this type of non-specific rejection when I raise a question which "bumps" into someone else's eschatology: "You're wrong!"  Well why I am wrong and you're right.  Merely repeating your argument does not prove it.  That is a fallacy in arguments.

here, let me be clear.

What you are posting, only makes sense to you.

So, as i said, what you post, is obtuse, vague, and confused,  seems to contradict.

You need to organize your points so that they are clear and obvious, instead of posting something that only you would recognize.

Maybe you should stop posting from a confused commentary and actually open a bible and start there.???????????

Edited by Behold

3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

If Jesus returns to the Mount of Olives at the sixth seal, does He stay on earth for the seventh seal wrath of God, the seven plagues? 

No. 

As per Isaiah 63:1-6 He returns to Heaven after the Day of the Lord.

Subsequent Trumpets happen afterward.  With the desolation of the first Trumpet, the world may well be left reeling and staggering like a punch-drunk fighter for over a year.  The whole crop season will be ruined, leaving them without food, the electric grid will be shorted out, and their economies will be destroyed.  

Jesus was mobile in death, not relegated to Paradise, but visiting the spirits imprisoned from the time of Noah.
Jesus was mobile after His Resurrection, freely traveling between Heaven and earth and visiting the Apostles.
Likewise, there is no precedent for tying Jesus to the earth after He first comes.

4 minutes ago, Behold said:

So, as i said, what you post, is obtuse, vague, and confused,  seems to contradict.

Again, you didn't answer the questions I posed to you and you cannot be specific at all in how my methodology is incorrect.

Show me where I am wrong; not where I am wrong according to your eschatology.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34

13 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Again, you didn't answer the questions I posed to you and you cannot be specific at all in how my methodology is incorrect.

Show me where I am wrong; not where I am wrong according to your eschatology.

If our teachings agree, then why are you concerned?

Time of gentiles, = Rapture = Great Trib = 2nd Advent = Satan's season = New Jerusalem.

If you  dont agree with what ive posted, then you are welcome to post your issue with it, but i hope you can post something that isn't confused or obtuse.

Did you notice what i posted?......Notice how i dont have to use scriptures, yet, it makes perfect and literal sense?

Yours does not.

Im posting 3rd grade level "dispensational teaching"  so that any 1st grader  can understand the " chronological order", and you are posting something that reads like backwards Chinese.

So, all im suggesting is that if you have issues with my teaching or my chronology, then post your disagreement so that it makes sense to anyone but yourself.

Ok?

So, as i said, and as i will tell you again, if you state your same erroneous comment again for the 3rd time, i will just respond with a cut and paste as im tired of your conversation that leads to nowhere, MOR.

19 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

No. 

As per Isaiah 63:1-6 He returns to Heaven after the Day of the Lord.

Subsequent Trumpets happen afterward.  With the desolation of the first Trumpet, the world may well be left reeling and staggering like a punch-drunk fighter for over a year.  The whole crop season will be ruined, leaving them without food, the electric grid will be shorted out, and their economies will be destroyed.  

Jesus was mobile in death, not relegated to Paradise, but visiting the spirits imprisoned from the time of Noah.
Jesus was mobile after His Resurrection, freely traveling between Heaven and earth and visiting the Apostles.
Likewise, there is no precedent for tying Jesus to the earth after He first comes.

Where in that Isaiah passage does it say He returns to heaven?

Do you consider the sixth seal the restoration of all things?

• whom heaven must receive until the period of restoration of all things about which God spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets from ancient time.  Acts 3:21

Is the sixth seal "His coming?"  Is the man of sin slain at that time?

4 minutes ago, Behold said:

So, as i said, and as i will tell you again, if you state your same erroneous comment again for the 3rd time, i will just respond with a cut and paste as im tired of your conversation that leads to nowhere, MOR.

I have asked specific questions: you have not answered.

I have asked for specific commissions of error on my part and you cannot provide any.

Merely repeating yourself is not debate nor is it edifying discussion; it is merely arguing and arguing from a fallacy: repetition.

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Where in that Isaiah passage does it say He returns to heaven?

By reverse, there is also no place on earth where Jesus would go - it's been set on fire, mountains smoke, and land is full of blood.

I look at Isaiah 63 as the prophet having an inside look at the relationship between Father and Son which he has demonstrated in his various writing of his visions before.