• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, other one said:

I think we just wait till this time next year to see who might be right....  obviously I disagree.

Doesn't matter to me who agrees or disagrees, I know my Heavenly Father and His Son is NOT going to judge and sentence ANY flesh born man to condemnation to the "lake of fire" until the Great White Throne Judgment, which happens AFTER the future 1,000 years of Christ's reign on earth with His elect.

Now I recognize that some here do not... believe in a literal future 1,000 years reign by Christ. And most likely, those are the ones here who disagree with me on this matter about the roles of false prophet and beast being only parts in a stage play. The Rev.20 Scripture is very clear about the 1,000 years reign of Christ prior to the Great White Throne Judgment, yet these folks want to argue over the false prophet and beast roles while completely disregarding the future 1,000 years reign by Christ?

Edited by Salty

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, Salty said:

Doesn't matter to me who agrees or disagrees, I know my Heavenly Father and His Son is NOT going to judge and sentence ANY flesh born man to condemnation to the "lake of fire" until the Great White Throne Judgment, which happens AFTER the future 1,000 years of Christ's reign on earth with His elect.

Now I recognize that some here do not... believe in a literal future 1,000 years reign by Christ. And most likely, those are the ones here who disagree with me on this matter about the roles of false prophet and beast being only parts in a stage play. The Rev.20 Scripture is very clear about the 1,000 years reign of Christ prior to the Great White Throne Judgment, yet these folks want to argue over the false prophet and beast roles while completely disregarding the future 1,000 years reign by Christ?

Technically I didn't disagree with anything you said, just made comment when it might happen....   and if you have noticed for a long time I really don't get into these discussions.....     but you seem to be very involved with this one.   Like you I could care less about it......    but there is a lot going on in the world that is most likely attached to the devil coming here and I personally would like for people to be watching for it.

1 minute ago, other one said:

Technically I didn't disagree with anything you said, just made comment when it might happen....   and if you have noticed for a long time I really don't get into these discussions.....     but you seem to be very involved with this one.   Like you I could care less about it......    but there is a lot going on in the world that is most likely attached to the devil coming here and I personally would like for people to be watching for it.

I have to believe what Rev.13:4-8 says, that all the world will worship the dragon, except those whose names were written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. So those who are supposed to know, and are given to know, will understand. All others won't, no matter how one tries, and that's the part that saddens me, but I know it is God's Will that it's to be this way.

10 minutes ago, Salty said:

I have to believe what Rev.13:4-8 says, that all the world will worship the dragon, except those whose names were written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. So those who are supposed to know, and are given to know, will understand. All others won't, no matter how one tries, and that's the part that saddens me, but I know it is God's Will that it's to be this way.

and all I am saying is that it most likely will start shortly after September of next year.....

1 hour ago, other one said:

and all I am saying is that it most likely will start shortly after September of next year.....

I haven't a clue how you could come about such a date.

Just Google September 23 2017   revelation 12 and you will get the story.

On 11/8/2016 at 3:00 PM, other one said:

Just Google September 23 2017   revelation 12 and you will get the story.

Sorry, I don't do astrology. Using star signs to predict Bible prophecy might have been done by the 3 Magi who went to see baby Jesus, but I don't think anyone like those are around today in this corrupt world.

each to his/her own....

Gen 1:14-15

14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years;
NASB

Rev 12:1-3

12 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2 and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.
NASB

and by the way.....   this has not happened at least from the days of Adam and Eve and won't for at least another 7,000 years

Edited by other one
edited for added information

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

On 7/27/2016 at 8:04 PM, ayin jade said:

I dont want to name names or try and guess who he is from the current world leaders. I am interested in what scripture has to say about the identity of the antichrist.

So who is he? What does scripture say about how he is identified?

Most of the major Christian denominations have founders who identified the AntiChrist as the papacy.  Most english readers automatically say that the prefix anti means against or in opposition.  My former coworker who was a greek orthodox and spoke and read greek said it can also mean substitute.  The papacy usually says that the pope is the vicar of christ.  Vicar is another word that means substitute or in the place of.  

2 minutes ago, Remnantrob said:

Most of the major Christian denominations have founders who identified the AntiChrist as the papacy.  Most english readers automatically say that the prefix anti means against or in opposition.  My former coworker who was a greek orthodox and spoke and read greek said it can also mean substitute.  The papacy usually says that the pope is the vicar of christ.  Vicar is another word that means substitute or in the place of.  

if the entity that I think the Bible says is the Antichrist, for Revelations doesn't use that word, the Antichrist comes out of the abyss or bottomless pit.....    the only entities that I am aware of that are there other than the million or so locust things are fallen angels.

I guess I would need to know what personage in Revelation that people consider the Antichrist.