• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

A1 - Z26

John 21:11

~Y~E~S~H~U~A~ saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.
Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an Hundred and Fifty and Three and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

~Y~E~S~H~U~A~JESUS 153

The Kingdom of GOD 153 The House of Jacob 153 The Land of Goshen 153

Hebrew Aramaic Greek 153 “The Number of GOD” 153

"Michael the Archangel" 153

The Children of GOD 153 “The Water of Life” 153 “The Good Ground” 153

“The Paradise of GOD” 153 “The Oracles of GOD” 153

“HE shall send them” 153 “Secret Wisdom” 153 “The Holy Word” 153 “Sealed Treasure” 153

“Rose of Sharon” 153 “The Whirlwind” 153 “Bow and Arrows” 153 Elijah Generation 153

“House of Israel” 153 “Water the sheep” 153 “The Revealed SON” 153 “Latter Glory” 153

“Creation Language” 153 “Language of Israel ” 153 Original Language 153 The Last Signs 153

Plain English code 153

Wisdom-Proof 153 The Faith is a Verb 153 A Divine Sequence 153 The Golden Ratio 153

God’s Basic Gematria 153

Logos archives 153 Find the Truth 153 The Truth Gate 153 God’s Precision 153

Wisdom Archived 153

Encrypted manna 153 Encrypted K.J.V. 153

Signs of Israel 153 Valley of bones 153 Encoded of The Lord 153

A Sealed Puzzle 153 Teaching Mine Elect 153 The LORD’s Earth 153

The Deeper Evidence 153 The Sum Evidence 153

Alpha – GOD-SON – Omega 153 Alpha – Messiah – Omega 153

His alphabet Door 153 Reveal Holy Bible 153

Numeric Proof 153 Numeric Secret 153 K.J.V. Prophetic 153

Messiah’s Word 153 English Words 153

The Messianic Lamb 153 “ I AM ” The Holy place 153 Alphabet Messages 153

Teach this Word 153 The Christians 153 The Planet Earth 153

Standard English Calculator

144 222 1717 ~ 987

Edited by Ebed~232

• Group:  Members

YESHUA returned to His Place for the Offenses of Judah and Ephraim, Their Offence Hosea 5:14-15 Hosea 6:1-3

The Offense of Judah then and now Luke 19:44

The Offence of Ephraim then and now Hosea 8:12

Peter wants to make something crystal clear, so he is inspired to say do not be Ignorant about this one thing " one day is to YHWH as a thousand years, or if you prefer a thousand Years is one day to YHWH 2 Peter 3:8

Now that you are Informed, the day of YHWH is a thousand Years 2 Peter 3:10 (In the Which) at the end of the Messianic Era

Now back to Hosea 6:2 After Two days (2000 years) He will revive us, Both Houses of Jacob.... The Third day is the Millennium, Living in His sight

When did this count begin, from His Birth Luke 2:11, then we have been on Hezekiah type time, from His Baptism Matthew 3:17, or from the Triumphant Entry Matthew 21:5, His Ascension Acts 1:11

2031-32 at the latest by my estimation, but unless those days are shortened, our days, no flesh would survive....

There is another Timeline, It is found in Ezekiel, he is instructed to lay on his side for 390 days, and that each day represents 1 year of iniquity for the house of Israel Ezekiel 4:4-5 .... In Leviticus 26:18, 21, 24, 28 YAH warns that the punishment upon them would be Seven times more if they did not repent, and our fathers' didn't repent and we are scattered until this day.

The last of the captives of the Northern Tribes were taken away, conquered completely in 721 BC and exiled from the land.

390 years x 7 = 2730 years

721 BC until 2009 AD

and something did happen in 2009 that strongly suggest that was the beginning of the last week of years, heading into the 1 day 1 year Judgment of the Nations Isaiah 34:8 Because unless these days are shortened, it is possible that no flesh would survive

There has been a lot of chatter going around lately that a nuclear war is on the horizon, to much to dismiss this consideration, watch and pray always... Come Quickly Adonai YESHUA

Ecclesiastes 11:2 Give a serving to seven, and also to eight,
For you do not know what evil will be on the earth.

Edited by Ebed~232

I would like to preface the following, first to myself, and say it is not desired by me Amos 5:18 these things though - put in-between a sharp rock and a sharp rock

There are two verses in all of Scripture where the words Zion and Vengeance occur in the same verse.

Jeremiah 50:28 The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of YHWH our Elohim, the vengeance of His temple. > 6

Isaiah 34:8 For it is the day of YHWH's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. > 6 (12)

A1 - Z26

1260 One thousand two hundred sixty ~ 365

Isaiah 4:5 ~ Luke 21:36 ~ Ezekiel 20:35 ~ Revelation 12:6, 14 ~ Exodus 19:4

The Oneg side and the Nega side of numbers ...

There are 231 ways to combine the 22 Hebrew letters.

The same letters that spell Oneg 123 – [IMG] Delight in the highest.

also spell Nega 123 – [IMG] plague-evil, the worst.

This notification is Just in case someone gets curious about their own name in Hebrew or English and it matches a nefarious character, 163 English or 501 Hebrew for example... That does not mean doom for you, freedom of choice...

The Standard English Gematria for my name is 232 > 7

The Standard Hebrew is 927 > 9

7+9 > 7

English first name 79 > 7

middle 47 > 2

last 106 > 7

7+2+7 > 7

The only verse with the number 232 in the text is 1 Kings 20:15

7000 is a completion number... and not that there are only 7000 ...

7000 years

The first mention of two-states in Israel was by george w bush in his roadmap to peace speech on 6/24/2002

a Covenant with Many, the quartet, Russia, the USA, European Union and the UN

The destruction of the second temple on 8/4/70 until the Roadmap for peace speech by gw bush was 705,609 days

705609 days /31102 verses ~ 21,365th vs. Eze 36:5 Therefore thus saith Adonai YHWH; Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed My land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

The Judgment of the nations is for dividing His Land Joel 3:2

Edited by Ebed~232

The state of the nation - The daughter of babylon - the usa

Jeremiah 51:45 My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of YHWH.

And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the Shemuah that shall be heard in the land; Shemuah shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a Shemuah , and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.

Shemuah - Hear and Obey Report 1

Edited by Ebed~232

Considering  - Not being able to buy or sell without The number of the beast, Which Is Also the number of a man.

Buy and sell the Gospel

Go to those that sell and buy from them said the wise to the foolish. Matthew 25:9

Buy the Truth and sell it not Proverbs 23:23

In order to sell the truth, 98%+ of amerika's churches have succumbed to the beast, by becoming a corporation of the state

the number of the beast 501 > 6 c3 > 6

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred Sixty and six. Revelation 13:18

Two Jewish researchers published an article two months before obama became the nominee for the democrats in 2008, and they said that obama who has a gematria of 501 in Hebrew would become the next president of the USA by Jewish hands..The republished article Jewish Perspective in this link http://www.kolhator.org.il/Va'yechi.php

detailed history of events that have followed their prediction since, they also said he was a muslim

I read the article for the first time in 2010 after hearing the researchers being interviewed by Tamar Yonah

Then I went to google translate and translated Barry Soetoro into Hebrew

Put it in this Hebrew value calculator and 501, they had only done Barack Hussein Obama, also 501,

http://www.numberman.net/Hebrew_Gem_Calculator.html

obama accepted the nomination of the democratic party for president on a replica of the temple of pergamon, the seat of satan in denver Colorado, a giant white horse on the stadium. Revelation 2:12-13

Shortly after becoming president, he is given a Prize, stephanos crown Revelation 6:2

obama was awarded the nobel peace prize on 10/9/2009 for two speeches he made earlier that year, one in turkey the other in egypt, bho said in both speeches that the parties need to live up to their agreement, the obligations as he put it of "the roadmap for peace" two states in Israel which he mentioned in both, and that it was his goal and that of the united states to make it happen.

and in both speeches, obama said this is for peace and security to come to the region 1 Thessalonians 5:3, confirming the covenant with many Daniel 9:27 the covenant of death Isaiah 28:18

10/9/2009 was The Last Day of Sukkot on YAH's Calendar, Hoshanah Rabbah, The Final Sealing of Judgement. Haggai 2:1 Haggai 2:6 The Great Day John 7:37 (21st day of the 7th month)

Then obama went to Israel for the first time to be given the nations highest honor for a civilian ' the presidential medal of distinction' (exactly 1260 days from the day that he was given the nobel peace prize) on 3/21/13 in the evening, a new biblical day

3/21/13 was exactly four days before the Jewish Passover

This is the day when Yeshua came riding into Jerusalem, called the triumphant entry

The lamb was brought into the house 4 days before Passover to be inspected for blemishes

YESHUA was inspected for four days, and was crucified, and no sin was found in Him, blameless, No blemishes

John 5:43 says it all

Then add 1290 days to 3/21-22/2013 and you Land on YOM TERUAH 2016 The Feast of Trumpets. Daniel 12:11

2 day window since he was given the prize in the evening, another day

Eventually All things will be completed in One Year

For it is the day of YHVH's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. Isaiah 34:8

Does the year of vengeance begin on YOM TERUAH 2016, I don't know for sure.

bho's b-day is the 216th day of the year 6x6x6

The last time the Illinois lottery (2x) daily pick 3 was 666, was on the day obama was elected the first time

the zip code for where he was a community activist 60606

his name in Hebrew ' lightning from heaven' Luke 10:18

bho has syrian ancestry, the 10th legion that destroyed the temple were syrian conscripts into the roman military.

10 rulers have received no kingdom, but will for one hour (10 Fema Governors)

deadly wound, the near financial collapse of 2008-2009

Everything was going on as usual, until the rain came

As in the days of Noah Luke 21:35

Noah and his family were in the Ark for 364 days and exited on the 365th

If the Sword come, there will not be any blood on my hands

Ezekiel 33:3-4

~~~~~~~

Daniel Chapter 7

When the roman empire collapsed, ten nations arose from the western empire, the head of the beast

and another little horn came up after them and plucked up three

~~~

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. Daniel 7:8

A1 - Z26

There were three = 163

England France Spain = 163

barack hussein obama = 163

One hundred sixty three = 261 = The united states of america

address of bohemian grove '20601' The place where the Manhattan project originated

163 is the first number spelled out that equals 261 in standard English Gematria

The Revolutionary War = 270

The Louisiana Purchase = 225

The Spanish American War = 225

270+225+225 = 720

Daniel 7:20

And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

And YHWH answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make IT plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth IT.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end IT shall speak, and not lie: though IT tarry, wait for IT; because IT will surely come, IT will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:2-3

Manna ~ What is IT

Also Fulfilling Revelation 2:17, 1 Corinthians 13:10, Daniel 12:9

There is A lot more @ http://TheTimesOfTheNations.net

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 8/1/2016 at 4:19 PM, Ebed~232 said:

Search the word....
What do you see....

:)

The Truth

The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever. Psalms 119:160 (English Standard Version)

It's Much Easier

Your word is a lamp to walk by, and a light to illumine my path. Psalms 119:105 (NET Bible)

To Speak When One Knows

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Psalms 119:11 (New International Version)

Where To Look

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26 (New American Standard Bible)

Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 (American King James Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 hours ago, Ebed~232 said:

If the Sword come....
there will not be any blood on my hands....

:sherlock:

When

"In those days and at that time, I will bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem. I will gather all the nations. I will bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. I will judge them there. They scattered the Israelites, the people who belong to me, among the nations. They divided my land. They threw dice for my people. They traded boys for prostitutes. They sold girls so that they could buy wine to drink. Joel 3:1-3 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

The Sword Comes

“It will come about in all the land,” Declares the LORD, “That two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it.

“And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people,’ And they will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’” Zechariah 13:8-9 (New American Stand Bible)

Israel Will Turn To The Messiah

Then I will return to my lair until they have borne their guilt and seek my face-- in their misery they will earnestly seek me." Hosea 5:15 (New International Version)

And The Graves Will Open

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with God's trumpet. The dead in Christ will rise first, then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air. So we will be with the Lord forever. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (New Heart English Bible)

As Jesus Descends To

"Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem. They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died. Zechariah 12:10 (New Living Translation)

Zion Town

The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it,

and many peoples shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
neither shall they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:1-4

Glory

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17 (King James Bible)

Hallelujah~!

~

PS: Beloved It's Not About You And Me, It's All About Israel
And The Eternal Love Of Yeshua,
Of Jesus For Her

Love, Your Brother Joe