• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

41 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

believed for a while had eternal life

you cant have eternal life for awhile-- you either have it forever- or you never had it

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6

43 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

own choice of whom to believe.

Hazard, I hate to think this- but if you feelĀ  its up to you to maintain your relationship with the Lord, you may not have a real relationship with the Lord-- a lot of book learning yes-- but a saving relationship, maybe not

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

1 hour ago, woundeddog said:

acts 1:20 KJV

20Ā For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take

This verse says book of Psalms has nothing to do with Lambs Book Of Life

Psalm 69:25-29KJV

25Ā Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.

26Ā For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.

27Ā Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.

28Ā Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

29Ā But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.

read the text-- its plural- let them be blotted out the THEM are the ones who persecuted Jesus not Judas.Ā  And something important I dont think you understand-- there are 2 books-- the BOOK OF LIFE, and THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE-- everyone who is alive has their name written in the book of life because they are alive--- when you die your name i blotted out of the book of life because you are no longer alive~~~~~~~~ now, a saved persons name is written in the LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE- when you are written in that book you can not be blotted out.Ā  The Book Of Life-- when you die you are blotted out-- the ages of sin is death- when you are dead you are blotted out of the book of life--- But a believer is not blotted out of the Lambs book of life

Ā 

when you are studying scripture its essential you read exactly what it says and know who its being said to or about-- otherwise you will be making mistakes in understanding the real meaning

So, Judas didn't persecute Jesus? Two books?? Why does anyone need their name written in a book by God just because they are alive? Is God going to forget this? What purpose does it serve to have your name blotted out when you die? This is a spiritual book. God lives on a spiritual level. God is Spirit. The death is spiritual, and so is the life. True, a believer is not blotted out of the Lambs book of life...only when and IF he becomes an unbeliever. When you are studying scripture it is essential to apply biblical truth and the true nature of God which is explained throughout the entire Bible. Otherwise you will sound totally illogical and could present Ā a very wicked perversion and interpretation of truth.Ā 

1 hour ago, Trumpet cry said:

So, Judas didn't persecute Jesus? Two books?? Why does anyone need their name written in a book by God just because

read the verse again-- it speaks in the plural of those that persecuted Jesus--Ā  and whether you understand it or not the Bible does talk about 2 separate books-- one for the living-- and one for the saved-- now a saved person can appear in both books while their physical body is alive--- and the fact that God is spirit applies to the Father-- Jesus has a glorified physical body right now.Ā  The Book of life is Physical-- Lambs book of life is spiritual

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

2 hours ago, Trumpet cry said:

When you are studying scripture it is essential to apply biblical truth and the true nature of God....
which is explained throughout the entire Bible. Otherwise you will sound totally illogical....
and could present a very wicked perversion and....
interpretation of truth....

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

Because It's

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

All About The LORD

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

And His Tender Mercy And Grace

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. Lamentations 3:22

All Creation Rejoices

And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3

At His Holy

Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. 1 Chronicles 16:10

Name

My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever. Psalms 145:21

Glory~!

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Ā Acts 1.

1 Christ, preparing his apostles to the beholding of his ascension, .
4 gathers them together unto the Mount of Olives,
6 commands them to expect in Jerusalem the sending down of the Holy Spirit,
9 and ascends into heaven in their sight
10 After his ascension they are warned by two angels to depart, and to set their minds upon his second coming.
12 They accordingly return, and, giving themselves to prayer,
23 choose Matthias apostle in the place of Judas.

Ā 

Acts 1: 20, For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let HIS habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: andĀ HIS bishoprick let another take.

Let who's habitation be taken ? Judas lost his position among the apostles and his place as a king over one of the twelve tribes of Israel.

Act 1:26, And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

It was not until the end of Christs ministry that Judas began to pilfer and to grow cold in his love of Christ. It was not until the last supper that the devil entered into him; that he became united with him in the same crime. It was two days before the Passover that he put into the heart of Judas to go to the enemies of Jesus to betray Him into their hands (Matt. 26:1-5, 14-16; John 13:2). It was at this time that he openly broke with Christ and sought opportunity to betray Him.

Judas was sorry afterwards for his betrayal (Matt. 27:3-5). He could have bee forgiven as much as any of the others who cursed, denied Christ, and fled like cowards in the test. But being of the disposition to do so, he brooded over his fall and yielded to temptation to commit suicide.

Judas was once saved and in God's grace, but who lost this favour and went to Hell because of sin (Matt. 25:24; Acts 1:16-25).

The Holy Spirit through Luke records that Judas "by transgression fell" (Acts 1:15-25). The Holy Spirit never recorded that Judas was already a fallen man before he transgressed?Ā 

Jesus Himself, acknowledged to the Father that of those whom the Father had given HimĀ Judas was the only one whom He had lostĀ had lost (John 17:12).

Jesus Christ could not have lost Judas if He never had him to lose. Jesus further testified that to every one that the Father had given Him, (and that would have included Judas) Jesus had given eternal life (John 17:2).

Judas had this eternal life as much as the other eleven apostles but he became "lost" later and "by transgression fell" (Acts 1:25).

Lucifer was also the most beautiful arc angel until he "by transgression fell."

Same deal only one was an arc angel, Judas was a man. Both were in grace and in favour with God and both turned to sin and fell.

Ā 

Ā 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 8/22/2016 at 11:59 PM, HAZARD said:

Ā Judas was once saved and in God's grace, but who lost this favour....
and went to Hell because of sin (Matt. 25:24; Acts 1:16-25)....

:emot-heartbeat:

Such A Helpful

But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, ā€œWhy wasnā€™t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a yearā€™s wages. ā€ He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

ā€œLeave her alone,ā€ Jesus replied. ā€œIt was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me.ā€ John 12:4-8 (New International Version)

Fellow

While I was with them, I kept them in your name which you have given me, and I guarded them, and not one of them perished, except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. John 17:12 (New Heart English Bible)

See

ā€œBrothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spoke beforehand by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus. Acts 1:16 (English Standard Version)

Hum....

Even my close friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me. Psalms 41:9 (New American Standard Bible)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

"Jesus knew from the beginning who it was who did not believe and who would betray Him"

"have I not chosen you 12 and one of you is a devil"

5 hours ago, TehMill said:

"have I not chosen you 12 and one of you is a devil"

exactly-- Judas was never saved

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

1 Peter 5.

1 He exhorts the elders to feed their flocks;
5 the younger to obey;
8 and all to be sober, watchful, and constant in the faith;
9 and to resist the cruel adversary the devil.

1 Peter 5:6, Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7, Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Here is another warning to be,

8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: