• Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 8/30/2016 at 8:20 PM, turquoise said:

"if you ... meant it with all your heart"

That's what causes some people to doubt after going through the process you described.

There should be no doubt if you know the word of God also.  Please don't rain on this turquoise.  He spoke the truth and we are here to share this message.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  175
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

There should be no doubt if you know the word of God also.  Please don't rain on this turquoise.  He spoke the truth and we are here to share this message.

Sorry, I didn't mean to rain on the parade. I am beginning to feel like a lot of people around here would like me to leave. I have been trying to be polite and respectful, so I don't understand why I would have irritated people. Regardless, it is becoming obvious that most people here only want to fellowship with like-minded Christians. An unbeliever like myself who is not inclined to convert to Christianity is a skunk at the garden party. ... And that is o.k. You guys have a right to fellowship with each other and reinforce your faith without people like me disturbing the peace. :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

6 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Dont look at whether you trust with all your heart but trust in his finish work on the cross. You can never trust yourself but you can trust Jesus the son pf God.

Good answer Wayne.

John

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23

2 hours ago, turquoise said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to rain on the parade. I am beginning to feel like a lot of people around here would like me to leave. I have been trying to be polite and respectful, so I don't understand why I would have irritated people. Regardless, it is becoming obvious that most people here only want to fellowship with like-minded Christians. An unbeliever like myself who is not inclined to convert to Christianity is a skunk at the garden party. ... And that is o.k. You guys have a right to fellowship with each other and reinforce your faith without people like me disturbing the peace. :)

No one wants you to leave.  We have been trying to share the truth with you for a long time.  You seem to be digging your heals in and refusing to listen to that truth.  We know Who and What the truth is we also know that it is the only way to Heaven.  Remember we are not promised tomorrow and that is why we keep trying.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

1 hour ago, RustyAngeL said:

No one wants you to leave.  We have been trying to share the truth with you for a long time.  You seem to be digging your heals in and refusing to listen to that truth.  We know Who and What the truth is we also know that it is the only way to Heaven.  Remember we are not promised tomorrow and that is why we keep trying.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

Honestly, I annoy people wherever I go LOL, so no problem. You guys aren't going to persuade me to believe in the fundamentalist/evangelical Christianity, and I'm not going to persuade you either. It's fine :)

Edited by turquoise

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

15 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Honestly, I annoy people wherever I go LOL, so no problem. You guys aren't going to persuade me to believe in the fundamentalist/evangelical Christianity, and I'm not going to persuade you either. It's fine :)

Hi. Its not about being persuaded. No one can go to Gods Light unless they hate there sins. If you love your sins you will never believe in the son of God. Look at your sins. How can you pay for them?You will always be defiled by your sins. You can love them but they make you less human the way God intended to create man.

• Followers:  23

51 minutes ago, turquoise said:

No, you will never persuade us away from our faith in Christ.   However I have to ask you honestally ,  do you have no fear for your soul?  Are you not afraid of spending an eternity, I mean forever in hell?  I believe if you choose this path all of your eternity you will be asking yourself "why didn't I listen".. ? There is going to be no chance to change your mind. When you are there it is going to be a done deal.   My heart is breaking for you.  I"m trying to be totally honest because I care to much not to be.  I"m not going to paint you a pretty picture, eternity without God is anything but pretty, but it is avoidable but that is up to you. Just remember we do care.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Hi. Its not about being persuaded. No one can go to Gods Light unless they hate there sins. If you love your sins you will never believe in the son of God. Look at your sins. How can you pay for them?You will always be defiled by your sins. You can love them but they make you less human the way God intended to create man.

Thanks for the concern. I'm sure those are good points if I was more inclined to believe the basic premise.

6 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

No, you will never persuade us away from our faith in Christ.   However I have to ask you honestally ,  do you have no fear for your soul?  Are you not afraid of spending an eternity, I mean forever in hell?  I believe if you choose this path all of your eternity you will be asking yourself "why didn't I listen".. ? There is going to be no chance to change your mind. When you are there it is going to be a done deal.   My heart is breaking for you.  I"m trying to be totally honest because I care to much not to be.  I"m not going to paint you a pretty picture, eternity without God is anything but pretty, but it is avoidable but that is up to you. Just remember we do care.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

Hell doesn't concern me. I know most Christians worry about hell to varying degrees. This is part of the reason why I pretend to be a Christian for the sake of my mother.

Well, anyway, see you guys later. Thanks for the conversations. :)