missmuffet

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Well,this is an impossible task,since God never called anyone a "Christian" in the Bible?

On 9/4/2016 at 2:25 PM, missmuffet said:

All born again Christians are Saints. We are also sinners.

http://koin.com/2016/09/04/mother-teresa-is-officially-a-saint/

Can you quote one New covanant scripture wher God calls Christian believers sinners?                                                fullgoespel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

23 hours ago, full goespel said:

Can you quote one New covanant scripture wher God calls Christian believers sinners?

Question: "Are Christians sinners, saints, or both?"

Answer:
Christians are both sinners and saints. All human beings are sinners because we are born in sin. But not all humans are saints. According to the Bible, a saint is not someone who has done wonderful things, nor is it someone who has been deemed a saint by a church or organization. The word translated “saint” in the New Testament, hagios, literally means “sacred, physically pure; morally blameless or religious; ceremonially consecrated; holy.” In the context of New Testament passages, saints are those who belong to the body of Christ, saved by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8–9). In other words, saint is another word for a Christian, a true believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.

It is a clear biblical truth that all are born in sin and all have a sin nature. Scripture says that God created humankind originally good and without a sin nature: "Then God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness.’ . . . God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them” (Genesis 1:26–27). However, Genesis 3 records the fall of Adam and Eve, and with that fall sin entered into the two previously sinless creatures. And when they had children, their sin nature was passed along to their offspring. Thus, every human being is a sinner.

Saints, on the other hand, are not born saints; they become saints by being reborn. Because we have all “sinned and fallen short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23), we are all in need of spiritual rebirth, without which we will continue in our sinful state throughout eternity. But God, in His great mercy and grace, has provided the (only) means for turning a sinner into a saint—the Lord Jesus Christ, who came “to give His life as a ransom for many.” When we confess our need for a Savior from sin and accept His sacrifice on the cross on our behalf, we become saints.

There is no hierarchy of saints. All who belong to Christ by faith are saints, and none of us are more “saintly” than our Christian brothers and sisters. The apostle Paul, who is no more of a saint than the most obscure Christian, begins his first letter to the Corinthian church by declaring that they were “sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be saints, together with all those who in every place call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Corinthians 1:2, emphasis added). In this verse, hagios is translated “saints,” “holy,” and “sanctified” in different Bible versions, leading to the unmistakable conclusion that all who have ever called upon Christ for salvation are saints, made holy by the Lord. We are all “fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God” (Ephesians 2:19).

We are not saints because we have been declared to be saints by a church, nor can we work our way to sainthood. Once we are saved by faith, however, we are called to certain actions befitting our calling as saints of God. “But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: ‘Be holy, because I am holy’” (1 Peter 1:15–16). Saints are not sinless, but the lives of saints do reflect the reality of the presence of Christ in our hearts, in whom we “live and move and have our being” (Acts 17:28).

https://gotquestions.org/sinners-saints.html

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

23 hours ago, full goespel said:

Can you quote one New covanant scripture wher God calls Christian believers sinners?

No, God never calls saints "sinners".  But saints can and do sin. Therefore there is much teaching about saints departing from iniquity,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

So like I said I think going on the past two posts it very clear God  never called a saint a sinner thank you both. For confirming what I said . We are so privilaged. God is so good. But there are just so many who think we are just lowly sinners and the take the old covanant bible vers.

Luke 18 :13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

We need to stop thinking old covanant mind sets like this  scripture.

Edited by full goespel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

On 11/24/2016 at 1:14 PM, full goespel said:

Paul himself said

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
 he said this after he was saved so he is saying he is a sinner-- This is part of the Biblical monologue of God= so it is God saying Believers are sinners--

7 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

Paul himself said

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
 he said this after he was saved so he is saying he is a sinner-- This is part of the Biblical monologue of God= so it is God saying Believers are sinners--

No does it look like that to you. why you desperate to find a scripture calling you trash? after all the things God said about you you want to go back like a pig. Why ?

GOD never called a saint a sinner ever its not there stop will ya.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 11/25/2016 at 1:04 PM, full goespel said:

No does it look like that to you. why you desperate to find a scripture calling you trash? after all the things God said about you you want to go back like a pig. Why ?

GOD never called a saint a sinner ever its not there stop will ya.

You keep asking about scriptures that refute what you say. Here is an example where that was done, but when such are presented to you, you have a practice of just brushing them off. 

WD pointed out, that Paul (a saint, a Christian) referred to himself as a sinner, in the present tense. If Paul's writings are inspired, then it is Holy Scripture, that is saying that a Christian is still a sinner.

A sinner, is just one who sins. We just happen to be holy sinners, ones chosen to me separate, sanctified for God's purposes. Our salvation, our santification, are something that is past, something that is ongoing, we are still being saved and sanctified, and future . . .  where all of this is completed and we are perfected.

God does not live in our time frame, He is eternal, but we do live in time. Accordingly, we are sinners, and accordingly, God gets to view us from a timeless perspective, and see us with Jesus righteuosness.

I so not see at all, where it is implied that we are called pigs or trash. God loves sinners, that makes us valuable not trash. Jesus died for sinners, not for perfect beings.

Is this still falling on deaf ears, or can you understand what WD has just pointed out?

54 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

You keep asking about scriptures that refute what you say. Here is an example where that was done, but when such are presented to you, you have a practice of just brushing them off. 

WD pointed out, that Paul (a saint, a Christian) referred to himself as a sinner, in the present tense. If Paul's writings are inspired, then it is Holy Scripture, that is saying that a Christian is still a sinner.

A sinner, is just one who sins. We just happen to be holy sinners, ones chosen to me separate, sanctified for God's purposes. Our salvation, our santification, are something that is past, something that is ongoing, we are still being saved and sanctified, and future . . .  where all of this is completed and we are perfected.

God does not live in our time frame, He is eternal, but we do live in time. Accordingly, we are sinners, and accordingly, God gets to view us from a timeless perspective, and see us with Jesus righteuosness.

I so not see at all, where it is implied that we are called pigs or trash. God loves sinners, that makes us valuable not trash. Jesus died for sinners, not for perfect beings.

Is this still falling on deaf ears, or can you understand what WD has just pointed out?

No you are living in the past. are you a new creation or not? All things are new in Him. Now Hes come. There is not one single verse where God calls us sinner. Paul said what he was. He never said I am a sinner today he s talking about past. more to do with Him trying to hold back the gospel kinda like in here. Ok basic Christian teaching tells us that Scripture always backs up its self with more than one verse. I have many as I qiouted telling us what God says we are today. Hidden in Christ Dead to self. Holy. Heirs with Christ.

Show me one to back this misrepresentaion of scripture and the whole gospel. why cant you see it goes against every thing Christ died for.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

See, this is why people do not want to dialogue at times. This kind of response, were one just dodge sthe obvious, gets us no where. For some, no matter what is presented, there is alway a "yes, but" answer. No progress is ever made, so people moce on to speak with people who are interested in a read discussion, intead of wasting time with some, who always have to be right, even it is is only in thier own eyes.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/08/1991

On 11/24/2016 at 5:15 AM, Ezra said:

Those people did not know that it is God who makes saints (and long before they die).

I'm not here to argue with anyone. I prefer to be peaceful thank you. You are allowed to believe what you choose as we all are.