spiderman1917

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Well, since she is dead she will be voting the democratic ticket.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

No, it is not. I made a statement that there were some Clinton shills on this forum. There are. They know who they are. There is nothing passive/aggressive about it. These people know who they are through the pangs of guilt that they feel by my statement and react to it. Not my issue.

You can't call out someone without calling them out. That doesn't make sense. People who feel guilt or feelings that "hey, they may be talking about me" are feeling their own conscious. I stated a fact, people know it is a fact, and if someone feels the pangs of acknowledgment, well then... It is always better, on this forum, to make a generalized statement than to say "hey so-and-so, you are a shill for" something in a personal attack, which people are banned from particular topics for. That is not passive/aggressive, that is diplomatic. Which is more than I can say for some people who make outrageous, inflammatory statements such as the OP, know they type of reaction it would illicit.

Did you think i was  a Hillary fan? Please answer yes or no.      Absolutely not!  I think she'll do more damage than any president. 

There has never been a presidential candidate I am more fond of or prayed for more than Trump. 

I guess I apologize for the sarcastic title as people clearly didn't know I was joking, but the purpose of the thread was simply to point out the hypocrisy of planned -parenthood and liberalism. 

And also the fact that the founder of planned parenthood was so anti-immigration,  (especially from dark-aged Islamic countries)  she would be very sickened by the stance taken by lefties (like Hillary ) who applaud her as a hero.  

Edited by spiderman1917

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

17 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

The point I was making is liberals who love planned parenthood and treat Mr's.  Sanger like a Saint, are enraged by Donald Trump's views on immigration. 

The title of the thread was obviously a joke about the hypocrisy of the left-wing and their heroine was far more bigoted about immigration than Trump (who isn't bigoted at all ).

Thank-you for clarifying that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, Flsnookman said:

Well, since she is dead she will be voting the democratic ticket.....

lol

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Sanger was not just "anti-immigration."  She was straight-up a racist.  She was one of the co-founders of the original concept of "eugenics."  She called blacks, and poor people of any stripe, human weeds, and she did not want those people to pro-create.  That is why the original form of Planned Parenthood was formed.   It was originally known as the American Birth Control League.  What you are attempting to do is sanitize the woman's history and there is absolutely no way to do so.  She targeting ethnic and economic groups of people for ethnic cleansing.  That was the entire reason PP was formed, and it still attempts to carry out that original function today.  That is why people like Hillary and other Lefties embrace it so much.

Of course the woman was a disturbed enemy of God and has done much damage. 

I'm not arguing otherwise. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

I think it is kind of a wast of time to argue over whom a dead person would vote for.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Personally, if I was an American citizen and could vote, I would vote for Trump rather than Hillery.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:30 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Interesting how people that love planned parenthood so much and treat Margaret Sanger as a heroine of American History are so against Trump. 

Sanger believed that the United States should:

“keep the doors of immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race, such as feebleminded, idiots, morons, Insane, syphilitic, epileptic, criminal, professional prostitutes, and others in this class barred by the immigration laws of 1924.” —“A Plan for Peace,” Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108

Trump is promoting protecting our borders from illegal immigration.  The only people he is looking to keep out are those that pose a threat to this country like potential Muslim terrorists.  This is one of the most outrageous comparisons I have ever seen.  Margaret Sanger was a racist.  She wanted to reduce the negro population, and that is why she created Planned Parenthood.  Hillary Clinton praised Margaret Sanger this past year in a speech.  The organization she founded isn't backing Trump, and while there is no way to know for sure who she would vote for, I would suggest it would likely be Hillary. 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:26 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

Sanger was not against immigration, she just wanted it tightly controlled, not unlike Donald Trump

It was for different reasons.  This has to be the dumbest and most baseless comparison I have ever seen.  I have to wonder about the mindset of anyone that would make this connection in the first place. 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:23 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

But it is ok to make passive aggressive insinuations?   :unsure:

I feel the need to point out that being against Donald Trump does not equal being for Hillary Clinton.  

I would like to point out that when that person spends all their time attacking Trump at a place where the vast majority are Republicans, yes it does mean just that.  An attempt to turn people away from Trump to vote for a third party candidate is clearly intended to help Clinton.  They may not be all in for Hillary, but they have to prefer that she win over Trump to behave that way.