• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, I am not obfuscating any facts.   I am simply stating that even if the FBI stats are true, the liberals will ignore those stats when they are no longer convenient for them. They always do.   Is that really so hard to understand?

I am not going to search through thousands of threads over  a 13 year span of time and multiple forums on this board. We have had many, many liberals on this board over the years, they didn't' just show up last week.

You are talking about threads that probably didn't start off on gun control, but some other related topic and then morphed into something about gun control.  No one has the time to search for threads often buried under years and years of other threads.    But anyone who has been here long enough can confirm what I said. 

yes! And their thought processes are clearly formed from something other than God's Word... So they know only the authority of themselves giving authority to whatever pleases them to do so...

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

yes! And their thought processes are clearly formed from something other than God's Word... So they know only the authority of themselves giving authority to whatever pleases them to do so...

Heaven knows there is not a single liberal Christian.  they are all heathens and should burn for all eternity!  <_<

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Heaven knows there is not a single liberal Christian.  they are all heathens and should burn for all eternity!  <_<

Given modern liberalism and its acceptance and promotion of gay marriage, promotion of ordaining gays into ministry, supporting "Chrislam"  where Muslims are actually paid staff in churches, their promotion and defense of abortion, legalization of controlled substnaces, anti-Semitism, their approval of pre-marital sex, their support of Evolution and rejection of the Bible as God's word and their rejection of Jesus as the only way to God...

Yes, I would doubt the salvation of any modern, social liberal that claims to be a "Christian."  They belong to the Christian religion, but modern liberals cannot be genuine followers of Jesus and advocate for they do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I do not find solace in the hell ...but in that God can deliver through His great love

Ezekiel 33:11 (KJV)

[11] Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

2 Peter 3:9 (KJV)

[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Love, Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

You may be closer to the truth than you say, even though you are not speaking as truth.  How can a person who espouses the liberal agenda really be following Christ...

7 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Liberalism only seems to value Christianity when it comes to those parts of Scripture that advocate caring for the poor and needy. Otherwise, things such personal responsibility, admitting one's sin and repenting of it, fidelity in marriage, marriage between a man and a woman only, and maintaining a consistent moral code that doesn't flex and morph when it is inconvenient are seen as obstacles to "social evolution" and progress in their book. If it doesn't fit their agenda, it is anathema according to them and should be ignored or destroyed.

On that note: God has His own thoughts, feelings and ideas; those are the things we see in Scripture. And He gets to have those, as He created everything. Liberals tend overall to disagree with Him on a regular basis and consider His word anything but authoritative (unless it serves to further their ends). So, by definition, a Christian is one who follows Jesus Christ; and Jesus Christ did not denounce Scripture but held to it (as He is God and is not going to contradict His own word). With that established, if a Liberal claims to be a "Christian" but disregards much of what Scripture says, who are they really following?

In God's eyes, there are only two kinds of people: those that obey, and those that do not.