• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

22 hours ago, cherubim said:

Yes - I keep saying, as in Psalms:  "How long, O Lord..."   But within me, I know that God knows what He is doing, just at times I grow weary.  I have prayed so very long.

Trust me cherubim God is always there and sane,?  He is the creator of the universe, of everything that is, including you.

God does not abandon His Children, and His answers to prayers are not always yes.  Sometimes it is no and other times it is "Wait", His Timing is not ours, and His Ways are not ours either. You have made your requests now you have to wait on Him and stay in His Word and listen.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings cheribum

You have no idea how much sadness I feel when I read what you say in response to the many uplifting & encouraging responses you have gotten,mine included(which you didn't reply do & certainly are not obliged to) but just as you are trying desperately to pour out your heart here,so have I & the others to.....why? Because we love you ,because Jesus in us LOVES YOU

I am pretty sure some will think I am minimizing your pain & am not being Compassionate,for them I say"There is much Compassion in Gods Truth".......I hear a lot of self pity,much focus on ""works".......& not very much on Jesus FINISHED Work on the cross,that He did FOR YOU......no one owes us anything,not a card,not a kind gesture,not a helping hand & not any financial support & if are hope remains in "people" we get very disappointed & hurt,it is inevitable.....Now,on the other hand,realizing that many circumstances & situations in our lives are totally out of our control and just a part of being here & living life in this corruptible,decaying& dying world where is an enemy looking to steal,kill & destroy we must RUN to our  Protection & Peace,Comfort &,Shelter underneath the Wings of our Heavenly Father in Christ Jesus......

God is Jehovah Jireh,Jehovah Rapha,El Shaddai,Elohim........If you continually feel sorry for yourself & focus on your situations they are your dwelling place.......enter Gods Rest & make it your dwelling Place......as I said before,I do know pain,I know disease,I know poverty,I know deceit.....I have come against all of those & still endure what I have on my plate but it is of NO CONSEQUENCE ,you can have that Peace,Joy & Comfort too,in the midst of this storm but you can only REceive those beautiful Gifts when you die to yourself,perhaps you are simply "trying "too hard........you have to give your struggles ,worries,fears & anything else that all consuming "flesh" will not forsake ...to JESUS      The only way this process can begin is by "surrender"......letting go  & letting Holy Spirit start the renewing of your mind........you have to know WHO you are in Christ to activate the Power & Authority that has been afforded you by Jesus shedding His Blood for you........He did it all,cheribum,for you to stand on the Position of Victory & be FREE ......it is not about becoming a suffering saint,woe is me.....it is about being a Living Testimony of FAITH........I only wish I knew how to impress this upon you,on your heart....I pray Holy Spirit softens your heart that you may Receive His Word.....

How much time do you spend with Jesus,in the Word of God,Praising God for a new day......set your focus on these things .....as I said 2 pages ago...

Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Trust me cherubim God is always there and sane,?  He is the creator of the universe, of everything that is, including you.

God does not abandon His Children, and His answers to prayers are not always yes.  Sometimes it is no and other times it is "Wait", His Timing is not ours, and His Ways are not ours either. You have made your requests now you have to wait on Him and stay in His Word and listen.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

Thank you - I'm dealing with so much I need encouragement. I think God has me here for a reason - just unsure how to handle all that has been thrown my way. I think satan is attacking my thoughts - but when I see the craziness going on in the world and when that craziness touched me, it seemed God was sick.  Deep in my heart I know He has to be all I've thought Him to be - it's just I'm in a firestorm of trials and He has not helped - or hasn't helped yet - or He's awaiting change within me.

Please pray - I unfortunately gave my sister my children's phone numbers - the story is long - but she abused it and is contacting my adult children when I told her not to.  Please pray - she's got something wrong that she does that.  I think it's satan again - using her.

16 hours ago, BK1110 said:

It's certainly hard to hear of all your pain. Know that you are in my prayers!

There are definitely grave issues with modern churches and Christianity. Precious few churches, it seems, still really teach and practice the Bible's truths. There are a lot of false prophets, a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing out there. I would certainly advise you to keep searching for a good body of believers to join, if you are able. If not, SermonAudio.com and numerous others places online house troves of sound doctrine and good teaching. Fill yourself with the Word and with good teaching each day.

I certainly won't tell you to stop asking God to heal you or relieve you, but you might also consider asking Him that, if it's not His will to heal you, then to show you what He wants to do with your pain. Ask him to reveal to you why He's allowing it to linger, what He wants you to learn from it, what He wants you to do about and with it. The disciples rejoiced and praised God for the privilege of suffering because of their faith. They certainly couldn't have known all the reasons why, but now, thousands of years later, we look back at them and what they went through, and it encourages us to see their strong faith, and it helps us know that what we believe is true.

That was encouraging.  I appreciate your prayers - I have asked God to take me on and off because I'm dealing with too much. I'm being hurt by the political climate of "opiophobia" and have the most painful syndrome known to man with under-treated pain:  CRPS and nerve damage. Then I have family problems, financial issues, relational issues, and isolation added in. I've sought God, read the bible - yet it goes on and on. 

You are correct that there are wolves in sheeps clothing.  I can't get out now to find a body of believers - I'm living a virtual life. I'm weary of it. The church is a mess and is more about leadership positions and who you are - the exact opposite of what Christ preached. Only those with "standing" get attention.  I went to church on Christmas, and had to sit down on a couch in the lobby of our church where a Christmas tree was.  One of the self-appointed church mongrels came up and told me the couch was a decoration and I was not allowed to sit on it.  I go to church infrequently so I didn't know and got up.  A man came up to me and said: "Don't listen to her, you're allowed to sit there!"  So this is going on in churches!  Then I forced myself to go to get out of the isolation, and the same woman said:  "You looked terrible in church, not well at all."  I have to add that I keep myself nice, am my right weight, but I've been through surgeries and pain issues. But I still keep myself nice and her 'attack' was unwarranted and untrue.  I never did a thing to her. My husband got mad and said "she looks terrible all the time!"  She's obese.  So I'm going through deep waters and "Christians" do things to wound your spirit further. Her mouth was satan's mouthpiece.  Add in all the other issues and it is overwhelming.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,872
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Then it's great you're here; you've found at least one body of believers who cares and who follow the Word! I too am disabled, and this is my only connection to other believers for now. It's definitely not easy, but I have to say after just a few months on Worthy, I really do feel more connected and more at peace. If nothing else, coming here once or twice a day lets me remember that I'm certainly not alone as the world and so many in it, the culture, the politics etc. just keep spiraling into secular darkness.

Stay strong, God bless!

Encouraging.  I keep asking "How long Oh Lord?"  I do believe satan is influencing them.  I'm just so ready for God to act.

22 hours ago, BK1110 said:

Then it's great you're here; you've found at least one body of believers who cares and who follow the Word! I too am disabled, and this is my only connection to other believers for now. It's definitely not easy, but I have to say after just a few months on Worthy, I really do feel more connected and more at peace. If nothing else, coming here once or twice a day lets me remember that I'm certainly not alone as the world and so many in it, the culture, the politics etc. just keep spiraling into secular darkness.

Stay strong, God bless!

So you are also disabled now?  You then know how difficult it is!  I crave a connection to other believers. There was unbearable turmoil with my siblings, so I lost my sister, then a friend died, and I can't get to church and have found myself alone - with the exception of my husband - who is good to me.  I am now trying to live in a 'virtual world'.  This is obviously where God has me.

Are there bible studies here?  I have gone through a lot and am having some difficulty navigating the site.  Concentration issues.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

7 minutes ago, LifeinOne said:

Here's my website you can connect with me after I'm forced out of this forum. https://www.facebook.com/GodsGospel/  

The Lord has been using me to testify to his word for the past 8 years so whenever you need to connect with him directly, he's listening to you and will speak to you by having me write down the words he puts in my mind. He can also speak directly into your mind but that won't happen for most of His people until they awaken in Paradise without Satan and the Beast around to influence your thoughts. 

In your link, you claim:

Your Jesus, Mohammed, Joseph Smith, Buddha, god of the JW's or god of Abraham cannot save you. They are false deities that you imagine in your minds from reading the holy books that include those names. Only through Christ can you learn how you were created and the plan of salvation for ALL God's people

You claim Jesus and the God of Abraham cannot save.

I am warning everyone who is replying to you Beware!  This member is a false teacher.