• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Just so we are on the same page. I have no hatred for Benny Hinn. He is definitely not alone in twisting the word for profit, monetary or otherways. I do get angry about the sin and can at times direct my anger at the individuals rather than Satan. Satan lies to them and tells them its O.K. and that their salvation is secure. We can only imagine what lies he is using to cause these leaders of the Church astray.

Since I was saved I have been listening to Christian radio. I particularly like to listen to the Sermons during lunch hour, or at least I did. I started noticing a trend focusing on stewardship that has been unsettling. The paster I am speaking of is Dr. Tony Evans. Listening to him I start to picture him as John Tettle in the days of Martin Luther. Every day preaching about how we are stealing from God if we don't Tithe. Check this link and look at both Feb and March programs. Tony Evans.com

I am beginning to understand how those in Television and Radio ministries focus mainly on this topic. Their ministry becomes so involved and self centered that the Gospel becomes an illusion. Gods work is no longer the focus but a side effect. In a way this also applies to many of our lives. Unless our focuss is Jesus and our path following him then we are lost and starving. We go long periods without hearing his voice that we panic and begin following the nearest sheep.

Lets keep our heads up, our eyes sharp, and our ears focussed on him. And when we spot that wolf in our fold, let us not be afraid to call for help, or to make the rest of the sheep aware of that wolf. Our shepherd is a good shepherd and he loves his sheep.

John 10:11

Guest Jacee

I just finished watching Benny Hinn's program which came out of the Singapore crusade. Was an 83 year old woman who had been bent over for many years. Was unable to straighten herself up and used a cane to walk. She was standing straight though her back still had the "look" of being crooked. She danced with Steve Brock to the song of I will Dance like David Danced. The last thing Benny Hinn said is Jesus healed that woman; that he himself could not heal a fly. His words. And Jesus is still healing as He did when He was here.

He may, like us all, have faults. The Hinns may have an expensive home. I do too though not in the millions. How many of you do???

This whole subject makes me ill. Jesus Himself was spoken against when He healed people.

There used to be something in the churches called a holy hush. Quietness would come over the people for you could sense the presence of the Lord . Now, we say what we think we have a right to say. Whose job is it to expose???

1Co 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

1Co 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

1Co 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

1Co 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

This whole subject makes me ill.

Me Too!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

once ordered a tape from him of songs, he can sing, a few months later I got a letter from his wife saying that i was stealing form God by not supporting the ministry of copeland.

It was probably a form letter, she doesn't even know about. But hey, I never liked Gloria anyway! :emot-hug:

Whose job is it to expose???

Every believer who has the truth in them. :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

He may, like us all, have faults. The Hinns may have an expensive home. I do too though not in the millions. How many of you do???

.So what your saying is that you must be without fault to expose someone who is teaching false doctrines and manipulating sick people out of their money? Take this way of thinking to its final conclusion and tell me what kind of world we would have. The evidence is far far beyond overwhelming on what this man does. Open your eyes. Its not the fact that he is wealthy. Its how he goes about obtaining that wealth. Yes, it is legal and so is abortion. I can give you quote after quote out of his own mouth and well documented that is anti-gospel and anti Bible. Again ...I don't hate him...its only the things he does. Friend ...they are extremely dangerous and destructive.

God Bless

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

A Video showing Hinn, Steve Brock and others smoking a long pipe? And it is them for sure??? Please!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

SolaScripta, Yes, I saw it. The tape I watched is put out by deceptioninthechurch.com.. The name of the tape you can order is "Spirit of Truth or Spirit of Error". Its a little pricey, about $25.00, but its also about 2 hour long.

You can go to their website and see for yourself. I did not purchase it, my friend did and we watched it togethere. It sure is an eye opener. I hope there is some way you can purchase it and see with your own eyes. People need to get this tape. And this was not done by the secular media. Shalom

Guest Jacee

What the scriptures say brothers and sisters, is it is God's right to judge His own servants . Not us. We can't see the heart. Only He can. And if we judge another than our own life will be judged by that same judgment.

The body is divided. How can Jesus walk in us or move through us when His body is out of joint? We do more harm than good by our so called exposure of a ministry. And am sure that satan laughs, much as those unbelievers when we pick up "his" taunts against our ownselves. For that is what we are doing. Throwing stones at ourselves.

Benny Hinn has never said or did anything antichrist. Maybe fleshly as WE ALL DO!. But, not antichrist.

Do you deny the word Who are you to judge another man's servant? Before God he stands or falls. Paul only attacked those who were opposing truth of Jesus Christ.

And another thing. Did anyone of you rejoice to see that woman who could not straighten herself up???? Did it not warm your heart to hear of it??? Be careful you aren't filled with religion and not a heart of compassion.

Edited by Jacee

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

get off of Mr. Hinn.  I do not know the man, nor have I ever worshipped in any of the services he has lead, nor have I ever heard this man preach.  but with everything that is being said about him, the gossip about him that is not helping Gods work that is being done thru him.  by gossiping about Mr. Hinn, you are spreading gossip about him. and chances are most of it is not true, and if any of what is being said about him is false then every thing that is said about him is a lie.

mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mike, I have pretty much stayed out of this thread since early on, for I had a good idea where it was headed. However I would like to ask you to read part of one of your posts and give it some thought. If one person says something about him that is not true then all the other people who have been to his services and listened to his tv show are liers....... that does not make any sense to me at all.

If you have never heard him preach and never been to one of his healing services or watched his specials, I would think that you should at least follow up and see what other people are saying and not just throw it all into gossip.

You are standing up for someone and you don't even know what he is or what he is doing.

Think about it, really think about it.

Your Brother in Love,

Sam

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271