• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

In a typical election, they don't win all of those states.   Not even Trump won all of those states.   He did not win New York, New Jersey, California or Illinois.  The only one to will all or most of them was Reagan, but Reagan swept the whole country, anyway.

I was not talking probabilities, but possibilities.  No matter how one looks at it, either way one could win by just a few areas, ignoring the lesser populated areas.

In my opinion, what needs to be done is to plug the holes in our electoral process.  Since we are talking about Federal Offices, it should be a Federal crime to break them.  Yes, I am talking about finding a way nobody can cheat. It can be done, but it would come with a big price tag.  We have the means, just not the will.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, OneLight said:

I was not talking probabilities, but possibilities.  No matter how one looks at it, either way one could win by just a few areas, ignoring the lesser populated areas.

In my opinion, what needs to be done is to plug the holes in our electoral process.  Since we are talking about Federal Offices, it should be a Federal crime to break them.  Yes, I am talking about finding a way nobody can cheat. It can be done, but it would come with a big price tag.  We have the means, just not the will.

which holes need to be plugged and how would they go about doing that?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 11/9/2016 at 10:07 AM, LadyKay said:

so why was it put into place....
and why do we need to keep it....

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, IMO The Difference Between A Republic (The USA)
And A True Democracy (France)
Is Madam Guillotine

And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart. Jeremiah 18:12

And As The Time For Israel's Salvation Grows Closer

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. Matthew 24:10

Mob Rule May Yet Overtake Even U.S.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

which holes need to be plugged and how would they go about doing that?

What holes needs to be plugged?  How about illegals voting, or even the dead voting?  How about ensuring one vote per person?  If we enforced the laws on the books already, that may work.

How?  Honestly, without knowing what the true possibilities that are available, I can't answer that one.  I can imagine that using all the computer power the Government has to so call "spy" on everyone, and creating a "secure" network, we do have the ability and technology to monitor who is voting.  How it would all fit together is not something anyone can answer off the top of their head.

Then there is the How we vote.  In NH, a small state where there is an estimated 1,055,806 adults, they still have not counted all the votes yet. There has to be a better way to vote.  It is left up to the state on how people vote, but I wonder if that is still a wise choice?

Guest shiloh357
18 minutes ago, OneLight said:

What holes needs to be plugged?  How about illegals voting, or even the dead voting?  How about ensuring one vote per person?  If we enforced the laws on the books already, that may work.

That goes without saying.   The problem is that the Left likes to demonize any mention of those things as "conspiracy theories."    The Left knows that their policies would not be popular if they were completely honest with us.  They are not going to come out and say, "we want to turn the US into a country with the economy of Bangladesh and the government of communist China."

How?  Honestly, without knowing what the true possibilities that are available, I can't answer that one.  I can imagine that using all the computer power the Government has to so call "spy" on everyone, and creating a "secure" network, we do have the ability and technology to monitor who is voting.  How it would all fit together is not something anyone can answer off the top of their head.

Then there is the How we vote.  In NH, a small state where there is an estimated 1,055,806 adults, they still have not counted all the votes yet. There has to be a better way to vote.  It is left up to the state on how people vote, but I wonder if that is still a wise choice?

I think the size of our country works against us.  We have five or six time zones and over 300 million people to keep track of.  If we were the size of Sweden, this would be way easier.

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That goes without saying.   The problem is that the Left likes to demonize any mention of those things as "conspiracy theories."    The Left knows that their policies would not be popular if they were completely honest with us.  They are not going to come out and say, "we want to turn the US into a country with the economy of Bangladesh and the government of communist China."

We will always have those who kick against the stone.  What is sad is how this is ignored and overlooked, no matter how loud people cry out.

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I think the size of our country works against us.  We have five or six time zones and over 300 million people to keep track of.  If we were the size of Sweden, this would be way easier.

We can land a space craft on a moving comet, look far beyond our solar system, see DNA, etc.  It is not impossible if this was a priority.  We have the technology, but not the will.  Interesting how this chatter quiets down after a few months, then it is forgotten until the next election cycle.  Procrastination is not the answer, but that is what history tells us happens ... put it off for another time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

We will always have those who kick against the stone.  What is sad is how this is ignored and overlooked, no matter how loud people cry out.

We can land a space craft on a moving comet, look far beyond our solar system, see DNA, etc.  It is not impossible if this was a priority.  We have the technology, but not the will.  Interesting how this chatter quiets down after a few months, then it is forgotten until the next election cycle.  Procrastination is not the answer, but that is what history tells us happens ... put it off for another time.

Just an fyi

The probe didnt land well on the moving comet. It bounced, flipped and landed in the shade, whereupon it shut down never to be heard from again. Its mother ship crashed into the comet months later, as planned. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, OneLight said:

several years ago when the National ID thing was being pursued, there was a storm here about that leading to the mark of the Beast and many people had a fit about it....     National ID was a terrible thing.....

I wonder if we still have people that think that?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I think satan is working agaisnt you not your size. This is simple stuff really basic man come on.