• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

You are joking, right.  Hollywood is a huge tool in satans chest of drawers.  Illusions, delusion and many more are stored there. 

Oh yes, Satan is the CEO of our media and that includes Hollywood.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I see movies as a glimpse into a world that is  different from my own. I do not watch movies in order  to gain guidance for my life. I am a grown adult. I know what is morally right and what is not. If I see someone smoking in a movie I do not then go out and start smoking. To put the blame on Hollywood for our moral decline is a scapegoat. 

The moral decline in this country was taking place back when the majority thought that slavery was acceptable. When it was acceptable to treat people of color unequally.  And when the US gov gave blankets infected with Small Pox to the Native American people in order to exterminate them.  So don't tell me that Hollywood is to blame for our moral decline. As if we had no moral decline before Hollywood. 

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

35 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

You are joking, right.  Hollywood is a huge tool in satan chest of drawers.  Illusions, delusion and many more are stored there. 

I think she is right, Hollywood is a reflection of our society, not the driving force behind it.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

People look up to movie stars and our youth look up to our athletic stars. Not good :mellow:

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,260
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

when was america great? before the white man came

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I think she is right, Hollywood is a reflection of our society, not the driving force behind it.

Well, lets see.  I know of people who cannot miss the daily soap and yes the gossip that goes with it.   Some people want want to emulate fictional characters that the screen writer wrote. These images and scenes have effects on people lives that plays out in ways that  some even take on the characters in their daily life.  You see, it starts with the young to indoctrinate and so called program their minds to think and act in ways to standards that they may not able to afford and scandalous ways too.   There is too much perverseness to say they are not a major contributor to swaying minds to even utopia way of thinking, not to mention hedonistic lifestyle. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Well, lets see.  I know of people who cannot miss the daily soap and yes the gossip that goes with it.   Some people want want to emulate fictional characters that the screen writer wrote. These images and scenes have effects on people lives that plays out in ways that  some even take on the characters in their daily life.  You see, it starts with the young to indoctrinate and so called program their minds to think and act in ways to standards that they may not able to afford and scandalous ways too.   There is too much perverseness to say they are not a major contributor to swaying minds to even utopia way of thinking, not to mention hedonistic lifestyle. 

Those soaps are there because people cannot miss them, nobody is making the watch them, but as long as they are willing to do so, Hollywood will be willing to make them. 

I say the perverseness in Hollywood is just a reflection of what is happening in the country, Hollywood does not drive the bus, they just go where the people want them to go.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Ya it was just a party , the native tribes were giving bouquets of flowers to other tribes and there was fairy dust and butterflies and unicorns dancing--that was the good old days! 

and things have been so good for us afterward eh?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

9 minutes ago, Xdog said:

and things have been so good for us afterward eh?

Native tribes made slaves of other tribes, made war with other tribes, committed atrocities against other tribes. The white man did the same with tribes and on a grander scale, but it wasnt all peaceful coziness prior to the white man. And the natives did the same thing to the white man as well. 

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Native tribes made slaves of other tribes, made war with other tribes, committed atrocities against other tribes. The white man did the same with tribes and on a grander scale, but it wasnt all peaceful coziness prior to the white man. And the natives did the same thing to the white man as well. 

I'm not saying we were saints but i'm just seeing how things are for us now vs then. it seems we were better off then.