• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, other one said:

my AT&T plan does not charge extra for over data usage.     It also lets me watch any program on Direct TV on my phone or using my phone as a got spot with no data charge at all.   I watch Fox News all day long when we are away on a travel.....   it's cool driving down the road and get to  listen to the news all day.....   I do turn my phone away so I'm not tempted to watch it while driving......    I have this really serious aversion to pain and from what I understand car crashes almost always invoke pain.

:D I hear ya!

My daughter needed me to go in with her on the unlimited AT&T plan because I have DirectTV, and I guess that's why. Anyway, it's great, I watch all the Youtube video's I want. When I first got this Verizon Wireless Internet it came with 5GB of data. OK, dumb me thought it was the transfer speed or something. Had a good time that winter on Youtube until I got my first bill. I found out real fast what the 5GB was. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I used that much going in for my allergy shots this morning.   Must have been a real shock.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Here is four and one half hour of youtube pics  showing sites from around the world that i don't think you would find anywhere else. The guy has done a v ery good job in putting this together.  It's worth watching.  Enjoy.

https://ww   w.youtube.com/watch?v=86WZBzP9cHo

Please just cut and paste to your browser and join the www

Comment and feedback when you are done.