IGNORED

Maybe some Protestants/Non-Catholics can answer......

Hoddie

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 12/3/2016 at 9:45 PM, Hoddie said:

Hmmm.... Wikipedi huh? Well Willa, maybe you (or your source, Wikipedia) can explain why in Acts 7:14 St. Stephen says that Jacob came to Joseph with 75 people. The Masoretic Hebrew version of Genesis 46:27 says "70," while the Septuagint’s says "75," the number Stephen used.

After pondering on this, wouldn't you agree Acts 7 provides an interesting piece of evidence that justifies the Apostolic use of the Septuagint? If not.... why not? After you respond to this, I'll address the rest of your post

Not at all, but we'll soon see about you. :)

Peace

You will not convert any of us to RC with all its man made traditions basing doctrine on deluding experience and believing satanic angels of light.  We search the Scriptures to see if these things are so as did men in the apostles days.  

Your posts are as worthless and deceiving as any other propaganda.  So I don't intend to debate you or discuss anything other than my statement in which I completely answered your OP question with archeological evidence.  

The blind may refute said evidence and discount it but it is fact.  I pity all who are blind to the Truth, who refuse to hear with their ears and see with their eyes.  End of discussion.

Tit 3:9  But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.

Tit 3:10  Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,

Tit 3:11  knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.

2Ti 2:23  But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

16 hours ago, missmuffet said:

angels if he is a false teacher I do not want to listen to his sermons. Just look at the links. That will give you more than enough evidence that he is a false teacher. Did you see my post? I said that he is a WOF prosperity teacher. They are false teachers. And there are many more besides Prince.

http://www.apaulogetics.com/2014_03_01_archive.html

The fact is Missmuffet that you can't believe everything you read ,you might google for a sermon and check where he goes off?

What did you read  what makes you think he's a false teacher? 

( I'm not necessarily  disagreeing with you )

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

The fact is Missmuffet that you can't believe everything you read ,you might google for a sermon and check where he goes off?

What did you read  what makes you think he's a false teacher? 

( I'm not necessarily  disagreeing with you )

You are disagreeing with me. Your mind and your brain have digested the words that he is a false teacher. It is now your choice of what you want to do with those words. Life is full of choices and God gives us free will. It is between you and God. Anyone who does not adhere to the Word of God is a false teacher.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You are disagreeing with me. Your mind and your brain have digested the words that he is a false teacher. It is now your choice of what you want to do with those words. Life is full of choices and God gives us free will. It is between you and God. Anyone who does not adhere to the Word of God is a false teacher.

Why is he a false teacher?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Why is he a false teacher?

Go back and read the previous posts. Have a great day. God Bless.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

I just put up a video with TD Jakes and Joel Osteen

You have to love these guys, really

Take that drab miserable face off and put on a smile and be happy in the Lord.

Who cares how much money they make.

Edited by White Rabbitt

Guest BacKaran

Angels, 

Here's a reprint for you.

From SO4J which is an excellent ministry here in MN and right on for exposing false preachers.

If one only heard one or two messages of any of these fps, one may not hear or discern the lies being told.

His theological background is the Word of Faith Prosperity Gospel Movement. He admits to being a Word of Faith Prosperity Teacher here: 
QUOTE by JOSEPH PRINCE: “Now I've been in the Word of Faith circle and I find that Word of Faith preachers know about favor. Churches of faith know about favor. The thing that I wish many of them would say though would be this - to use that phase - "undeserved favor". Favor is good and the teaching of favor has produced tremendous testimonies but I would rather the Word of Faith preachers like myself use undeserved favor because that's the true definition of grace. Now I didn't learn amazing grace from Word of Faith though I'm a Word of Faith preacher. I had to learn that truly struggling on my own.” [End of Quote]

He has a working knowledge of Greek and Hebrew which makes him come across as if he knows what he's talking about.. but when we search the scriptures (i.e. Acts 17:11) with what he teaches we see that he has sadly taken much scripture out of it's proper context. He mixes TRUTH with ERROR. He also talks about GRACE as a MOTHER..? QUOTE by JOSEPH PRINCE: "Having the same MOTHER. We have the same heavenly Father and the same MOTHER GRACE. And our mother is NOT LAW." (Mother Grace?) See one of the Videos below about this.

Some of the many Biblical RED FLAGS as well as the Unbiblical Word of Faith Prosperity Gospel about Joseph Prince is that:

1 - He Claims to hear the voice of God OUTSIDE of Scripture - i.e. so-called "WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE". Joseph Prince says in 1997 while on vacation with his wife: QUOTE:  “I distinctly heard the voice of the Lord on the inside. It wasn’t a witness of the Spirit. It was a voice, and I heard God say clearly to me: “Son, you are not preaching grace.” I said, “What do You mean, Lord? That’s a low blow. That’s a real low blow!” I added, “I’m a preacher of grace. I have been a grace preacher for years, and like most preachers, I preach that we are saved by grace!” He (ie the LORD) said, “No. Everytime you preach grace, you preach it with a mixture of law. You attempt to balance grace with the law, like many other preachers, and the moment you balance grace, you neutralize it. You cannot put new wine into old wineskins. You cannot put grace and law together.” He went on to say, “Son, a lot of preachers are not preaching grace the way Apostle Paul preached grace.” He then ended emphatically with this statement that revolutionized my ministry: “If you don’t preach grace radically, people’s lives will never be radically blessed and radically transformed.”That powerful word from the Lord jolted me, and I realized for the first time that I had indeed been preaching a grace message that was tempered with the law. I returned to my church with a strong mandate from the Lord and I began to preach grace radically.” (Joseph Prince, Destined To Reign)." (THIS IS EXTRA-BIBLICAL and FALSE TEACHING)

2 - His Theology is deep into the "Word of Faith" Prosperity Gospel - QUOTE by JOSEPH PRINCE: "I give thanks for God for my ROOTS in the WORD OF FAITH TEACHINGS. It is truly on the shoulders of GREAT MEN OF GOD like brother KENNETH E. HAGIN (MAJOR FALSE TEACHER) that we are able to see further into the Word of God today." -- "Destined to Reign" Book by Joseph Prince Page 271 (Year: 2007

Guest BacKaran

There's just enough TRUTH in what FALSE TEACHERS say to come across as being Credible & Biblical.

QUESTION: Do you have BIBLICAL DISCERNMENT and COMPARE what you're being TAUGHT with GOD's WORD? (Read Acts 17:11

• QUOTE by CHARLES SPURGEON [1834-1892]: "DISCERNMENT is
  • NOT knowing the difference between RIGHT and WRONG.
  • It is knowing the difference between RIGHT and ALMOST 
  • RIGHT."

Guest BacKaran

White rabbit, i need to ask....when you said this

.. Who cares how much money they make?...

Do You agree they are false preachers or you are saying they are not false preachers?

The Bible tells us Jesus had no place for His head and there's nothing touting Jesus as a super life coach speaker making millions so people feel better about themselves and they all are teaching to buy His newest book, latest dvd or selling holy water for personal gain?

Always remember

• QUOTE by CHARLES SPURGEON 
  • "DISCERNMENT is
  • RIGHT."
  • blessings, karan

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

1 hour ago, BacKaran said:

White rabbit, i need to ask....when you said this

.. Who cares how much money they make?...

Do You agree they are false preachers or you are saying they are not false preachers?

The Bible tells us Jesus had no place for His head and there's nothing touting Jesus as a super life coach speaker making millions so people feel better about themselves and they all are teaching to buy His newest book, latest dvd or selling holy water for personal gain?

Always remember

• QUOTE by CHARLES SPURGEON 
  • "DISCERNMENT is
  • RIGHT."
  • blessings, karan

God can use whoever he wants for whatever he wants.

Did you watch the video I put up?

You just might be giving donations to TD Jakes when you get done watching it.