IGNORED

Maybe some Protestants/Non-Catholics can answer......

Hoddie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Adhering to false teachers is between you and God.

Who are you addressing MsMeffet? If it is I you are speaking to then I have to ask what makes you think I ADHERE to false teachers,you have no knowledge of who I believe is a false teacher & who I do not because I don't make those allegations against (or for) anyone........yes,it is between God & I and that is exactly where it remains unless I am instructed by Holy Spirit to do or say other wise and HE would never allow me to speak out of turn........THe only ONE I adhere to is Gods Word,HIM....I don't follow any man and if Christ is being preached,I rejoice!

Thank you Snow.....that is the whole crux of the matter,it is not for the defense of the accused but that we should not make accusations with out proof......

Again

782532406_1326756.gif

Edited by Snow

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Worthy is a Christian message board. Let's keep our debate towards one another in a Christian manner. The Bible tells us to be very aware of false teachers. I think we should take what the Bible says about false teachers very, very seriously.

false-teachers-exposed-word-of-faith-prosperity-gospel.jpg

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Well that is a matter of perception,it is a message board for you,,,,,I regard WCF as a christian Ministry & yeas,we should take what Gods Word says regarding false teachers very seriously & also what Gods Word says about bearing false witness

There are many more about spreading hearsay ,rumor but the point is,without first hand knowledge,discernment & substantiating evidence it is not for any CHrisrtians to accuse but to encourage one another to test the spirits & pray discernment

I didn't bring up this topic,you did  & it is not a debate,you have been asked time & again to provide what you consider to be "your research" ,many of us do not accept internet hearsay as research or evidence                                 

Amen Kwik, I"m sick of it too. Pictures instead of evidence as usual.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

backing-out-smiley.gif

Matthew Henry Commentary
Ezakial33:1-9 The prophet is a watchman to the house of Israel. His business is to warn sinners of their misery and danger. He must warn the wicked to turn from their way, that they may live. If souls perish through his neglect of duty, he brings guilt upon himself. See what those have to answer for, who make excuses for sin, flatter sinners, and encourage them to believe they shall have peace, though they go on. How much wiser are men in their temporal than in their spiritual concerns! They set watchmen to guard their houses, and sentinels to warn of the enemies' approach, but where the everlasting happiness or misery of the soul is at stake, they are offended if ministers obey their Master's command, and give a faithful warning; they would rather perish, listening to smooth things.

Thanks for posting that Scripture,it is a wonderful example of what we are saying here,"Do not bear false witness"......Do not speak against another....those spirits of rumor,gossip ,hearsay must be rebuked and it is not always easy to hear .....we are accountable  for what comes out of our own mouths & not anyones judge

King James Bible
Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
James 4: 11

When it comes to false teachers it is a simple matter,be firmly established in Gods Word & LISTEN....is Christ being preached?If not,don't listen!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

It is our duty to expose error and those that teach it.

Eph. 5:6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
7  Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
8  For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9  (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
10  Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11  And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, brakelite said:

It is our duty to expose error and those that teach it.

Eph. 5:6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
7  Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
8  For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9  (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
10  Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11  And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them

That is true. As born again believers we are to expose those who are false teachers and false prophets.

mp3speaker.pngCharismatic movement

Question: "What is the Charismatic movement?"

Answer:
The Charismatic movement is an interdenominational Christian renewal movement and is one of the most popular and fastest-growing forces within the Christian world today. The movement traces its roots to 1906, at the Azusa Street mission in Los Angeles, California, a Methodist-sponsored revival. It was there that people claimed to have been “baptized by the Holy Spirit” in the manner recorded in Acts chapter 2 during the celebration of Pentecost. People speaking in tongues and miracles of healing roused people to a spiritual frenzy. The people who attended those meetings spread their enthusiasm throughout the United States, and the Pentecostal/Charismatic movement began.

By the early 1970s, the movement had spread to Europe, and during the 1980s the movement expanded, with a number of new denominations evolving from it. It is not unusual to see its influence in many other denominations such as Baptists, Episcopalians, and Lutherans, as well as non-denominational churches.

The movement takes its name from the Greek words charis, which is the English transliteration of the Greek word for “grace,” and mata, which is the Greek word meaning “gifts.” Charismata, then, means “grace gifts.” It emphasizes the manifestations of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as a sign of the presence of the Holy Spirit. These gifts are also known as the biblical “charisms,” or spiritual gifts which supposedly give an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people. The prominent gifts among these “charisms” are speaking in tongues and prophesying. Charismatics hold that the manifestations of the Holy Spirit given to those in the first-century church may still be experienced and practiced today.

The Charismatic movement is most known for its acceptance of speaking in tongues (also known as glossolalia), divine healing, and prophecies as evidence of the Holy Spirit. Most meetings are for praying and spirited singing, dancing, shouting “in the spirit,” and raising hands and arms in prayer. Also, anointing the sick with oil is often part of the worship service. These are the primary reasons for the movement’s growth and popularity. While growth and popularity are certainly desirable, they cannot be used as a test for truth.

The question remains: is the Charismatic movement scriptural? We can best answer that question this way: we know that since the creation of mankind Satan’s insidious master plan has been simply to put a veil between God’s children and God’s inerrant Word. It began in the Garden of Eden when the serpent asked Eve, “Did God really say . . .?” (Genesis 3:1), thereby raising doubt as to the authority and authenticity of what God had said. Ever since that day, he continues to attack the inerrancy and sufficiency of the Bible. Without question, we know that Satan has stepped up the pace of this strategy (1 Peter 5:8).

Today, we are witnessing a growing menace of demonic activity in the realm of the miraculous. Where Satan does not succeed in taking the Bible from us, he works hard at taking us from the Bible. He does this simply by getting Christians to focus their attention on the claims of men and women to some supernatural experience. As a result, those who seek after the experiences of others have neither time nor interest in searching the Scriptures for God’s truth.

There is no denying that God performs miracles. Some of what occurs in the Charismatic movement very well may be a true work of the Holy Spirit. However, the core truth is this: the Body of Christ does not need new apostles, nor new faith healers, nor self-styled miracle workers. What the Church needs is to

https://www.gotquestions.org/Charismatic-movement.html

On 23/01/2017 at 2:36 AM, kwikphilly said:

I am not critisizing YOU,I am stating what you are saying is unfair & spreading rumor & hearsay without first hand evidence,it is a fact & not critical of you,.......your accusing people of something you cannot  validate ......so prove it?

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif