IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

30 minutes ago, Salty said:

I see Ezekiel 28:18 pointing to Satan being burned up on the earth because of Rev.20:9 at the end of the 1,000 years.

The sin the coming Antichrist/pseudo-Christ is going to do for the last days is the same sin Satan did of old in coveting God's Throne. So with Rev.12 about there being no more place in Heaven found for him, that tells me he is actually booted out of the heavenly dimension, even out of hell where his abode of the pit is. And this is what the beast ascending out of the bottomless pit I feel is strongly pointing to.

Salty, Satan and his angels booted out of heaven - it is the second heaven, the cosmos.     They will be restricted to earth.     Babylon has fallen, has fallen is talking about Satan's dominion, principality.     Satan and his angels must be cast down to earth from free roam of the comos because in Revelation 6 the sixth seal that heaven, the stars, are going to be removed, and the world will be able to Jesus in the third heaven before the throne of God.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, douggg said:

It is not Jerusalem being talked about but a message to the future destruction of mystery babylon.    The Chaldeans practiced the same  with their sorceries, astrologers, stargazers, prognoisticators (future tellers) going back to the days of mystery babylon of the tower of babel.      Which actually goes to the principality of Satan and the fallen angels - which the tower of babel many think was supposed be a dimensional portal terminal.

In verse 6, it is saying that God was angry with his people (the Jews), so let them be sent into babylonian captivity.    The chapter is not referring to Jerusalem.

The ten kings destroy the woman with fire.   The woman cannot be Jerusalem because Jesus said Jersualem would not see him again until she says blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

- "Thus Says The Lord God To Jerusalem:

your birth and nativity are from the land of Canaan your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite.

As for your nativity on the day you were born Your Navel Cord Was Not Cut..." - Ez.16:1-4

"Amorites, the inhabitants of the land west of the Euphrates River which includes Canaan, Phoenicia and Syria. The Amorites were one of the major tribes or national groups living in Canaan. The Book of Genesis cites Canaan as the ancestor of the Amorites (Gen.10:16)

Shortly before 2000 B.C. the Amorites lived in the wilderness regions of what today is western Saudi Arabia and Southern Syria. In the court records of Accad and Sumer they were known barbarians or uncivilized people.

Beginning about 2000 B.C. Amorites Migrated Eastward To BABYLONIA In Large Numbers. There they captured major cities and regions from the native Mesopotamians. Abram is a Amorite name and Abraham himself may have been an Amorite.

Jerusalem was one of the Canaan cities Joshua captured. Hittites also lived in Canaan at the time. 

The Hittites described their array of pagan gods as 'The Thousand Gods'

So Jerusalem's father migrated to Babylon, and God said

Jerusalem's navel cord was not cut from her mother (of a 1,000 gods)

And of course we know of the Euphrates Valley of Babylonian Nebuchadnezzar who not only captured Jerusalem making it a Babylonian city but also deporting it's inhabitants to Babylon as well. 

Babylon being synonymous with Chaldean is also where Abram and his family are from, before the Chaldeans formed their dominate population in Babylon. Earlier documents refer to this land mass as being in 'The Sea Lands'.

[Bible Dictionary] 

- And just to think Jerusalem's navel cord was not cut, if you believe God that is. -

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 hour ago, Salty said:

Good examples you posted from the OT to show how Jerusalem is the metaphorical Babylon for the last days.

God's two witnesses in Jerusalem will be similar to Moses and Aaron in old Egypt, and similar to the two angels sent to Lot in Sodom. Wait a minute, Rev.11:8 refers to Jerusalem spiritually as Sodom and Egypt, doesn't it? Go figure.

- Yes, spiritually called Sodom; God said Sodom is Jerusalem's sister. So they have the same parents (?) - Ez.16:48

- And Jerusalem and Judah announce their sins like Sodom. - Is. 3:9

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

8 hours ago, douggg said:

(you wrote:) So if THEY ARE ALSO Seven Kings then the MOUNTAINS have to be the exact same thing,

exact same thing as what?    As the seven kings?    No, the mountains are not kings.

This is not Algebra.    It is not A=B, A=C  therefore A=B=C,  therefore B=C

You wrote this wrong (because you left out the "they" referring to the heads).....you wrote: 7H are 7M and also 7K      But as written in the text 7H are 7M and (they) 7H are also 7K.

I will explain it to you another way....

You have a daughter and also a son.      Is your daughter your son?     No, of course not.    The mountains are not kings.

The Daughter son comparison IS NOT VALID............The Daughter would not ever be spoken of as the Son, so that never enters in. It would be like this, the Son, is the MOUNTAIN and he  is ALSO a King. So the SON, THE MOUNTAIN and the KING are all the SAME Person.....The Mountain CAN NEVER mean a Daughter, IF..........The Son is a Mountain, it always has to be SON=MOUNTAIN (Son) and he is ALSO a KING (Son).  

A is B and C is A so B has to be C........ITS A CIRCLE............I left out nothing, that was short hand, the THEY is a given, and actually enhances the understanding. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, douggg said:

Salty, Satan and his angels booted out of heaven - it is the second heaven, the cosmos.     They will be restricted to earth.     Babylon has fallen, has fallen is talking about Satan's dominion, principality.     Satan and his angels must be cast down to earth from free roam of the comos because in Revelation 6 the sixth seal that heaven, the stars, are going to be removed, and the world will be able to Jesus in the third heaven before the throne of God.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

I agree, that the "Stars falling" from Heaven is Satan and his Angels being cast down to earth. I disagree that it means Babylon has Fallen, has Fallen. Babylon is the Nations falling, Rev. 16 tells us that.

Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

When the Cities of the Nations gather against Israel to destroy her, this is when Babylon FALLS..........This is when God takes back over sovereignty from man who has followed the Sinful Nature and ways of Satan. 

Think about it this way my friend, we know Satan is chasing the Woman (Israel) into/unto the Wilderness in Rev. 12 with at least 1260 Days remaining in the 7 Year Period. So Satan can not be cast down at the 7th Trumpet, which brings in the Third Woe, which is the Seven Vials............it has to be way before that.

Rev. 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

This is when Babylon Falls.......It simply means mans rule has ended, and Gods rule has begun. The Destruction of the Nations are seen as the ultimate Babylon has Fallen, has Fallen, because God has not only taken control, he has now DEFEATED Babylon.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

A is B and C is A so B has to be C........ITS A CIRCLE............I left out nothing, that was short hand, the THEY is a given, and actually enhances the understanding. 

Yes, you left out the word "also"., and reversed the order, to say C is A.

And the fact that it not letters (like things being represented) we are dealing with, but two unlike things being represented.

51 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I agree, that the "Stars falling" from Heaven is Satan and his Angels being cast down to earth. I disagree that it means Babylon has Fallen, has Fallen. Babylon is the Nations falling, Rev. 16 tells us that.

It is not talking about Satan and his Angels in that verse, but the literal stars.    From a person on earth perspective it will look like the star falling to earth on the horizon - just like the sun setting on hot summer eve.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

Hey guys, look at this, I think I'm on the right track.

Dragon, Beast, false prophet.

The Dragon is of mankind.

The Beast is of mankind.

The False prophet is of mankind.

Revelation 16-13 "and I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTHS of the dragon, beast and false prophet."

They are all demonically possessed People. While I do realize that by "coming out" means through their speech, they are demons speaking through 3 people.

I can almost guarantee that I'm correct in what titles these three hold.

The Dragon is the head of the jesuit order, the black pope, he's also considered a general.

The Beast is considered a prince, will be the Chosen world leader, when he is assassinated, he will be possessed by Apollyon/Apollo.

The False Prophet will be a pope, aka. the white pope. Being a jesuit is a probably a prerequisite, soo Francis possibly.

Now what they represent esoterically compared to our God.

The Dragon represents the father.                 Dumuzi,     Baal,            Osiris,        Zeus,                    Agdistis (yes),      Joseph,     (Batman)

The False Prophet represents the mother.    Inanna,       Ishtar,          Isis,           Gaia/Leto,           Nana,                    Mary,       (Wonder Woman)

The Beast represents the son.                        Lulal,          Tammuz,    Horus,        Agdistis/Apollo,   Attis,                    Jesus,       (Superman)

I am thinking that The Beast character will be brought up by the 2 popes to power.  Also, possibly a transgender.

The Beast man, represents The Beast system, of which Central Banks are a key part, yet only a piece.

It could be that The Beast person is actually a pope, since that person is considered a son.

Maybe the black pope takes the job, whos the black pope, what race?

Then a new black pope takes office and assumes the role of Dragon.

Anywho, I think I'm on the right track.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

37 minutes ago, douggg said:

It is not talking about Satan and his Angels in that verse, but the literal stars.    From a person on earth perspective it will look like the star falling to earth on the horizon - just like the sun setting on hot summer eve.

You know I was thinking on this subject yesterday. The things we consider stars, planets, comets, asteroids, their all physical manifestations of spiritual entities. Therefore like when God says, draw close to me, I will draw close to you, same thing with negative entities, soo if mankind starts worshipping say Apollo, (at CERN) then Apollo will draw nearer to mankind, and that movement will be seen in the heavens. CERN was built on or near to the ancient temple to Apollo, fyi.

Whatever entity it may be, worship or recognition draws them nearer to us, spiritually and physically. Soo if there is an impact on earth, it is the coming of an entity. So maybe NIBIRU or Nemesis, maybe that is a Major Entity that when it draws close to us is called the destroyer, maybe that is Apollyon, when NIBIRU shows up in our sky, apollyon is close enough to possess a human. That explains the Star over Yeshua's birth. It wasnt a random star, it was HIS STAR!

Ohhhh, totally makes sense now.

As above, so below.

Yep.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"It is not talking about Satan and his Angels in that verse, but the literal stars."

If just one star fell to the earth the planet would be obliterated .... the closest star to the earth that could fall is the sun .... this is not going happen 

The stars are a portion of Satan's reprobate angels for participation in the Lord's judgment

[Revelation 6:13; 12:4]

Edited by Daniel 11:36