IGNORED

Trump: I'm a 'smart person'

Guest Teditis
4 minutes ago, other one said:

Actually they do have one hope.   They are trying to get set up where the CIA can do a briefing with all the electoral college delegates where they would have one last chance to try and talk the delegates to vote for Hillary instead of trump.  Don't know any of the delegates so I have no idea of how they might react, but the opportunity would still be there.

And the fact that they might actually get the chance to do something else just goes to show just how important this election really is.   If the Republican party will stick together, we can reverse decades of their work in subverting the sovereignty of our nation to globalism and removing the wealth our of the country. 

That's right... all they need to do is to get 37 delegates to change their vote.

And they will probably smear Trump in the process to make him look as bad as they can.

If they can show that Trump has been influenced by Putin.... that's it, he's done.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, Teditis said:

That's right... all they need to do is to get 37 delegates to change their vote.

And they will probably smear Trump in the process to make him look as bad as they can.

If they can show that Trump has been influenced by Putin.... that's it, he's done.

and I'm pretty sure it would be all one sided.    Benghazi all over again......

Guest Teditis
5 minutes ago, other one said:

and I'm pretty sure it would be all one sided.    Benghazi all over again......

Of course, who would be on Trump's side in the telling of the story to the delegates... all Obama's people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

4 hours ago, other one said:

How can having your name on a show as Exec. Producer be something that would effect our national security?

What does that have to do with the prez-elect not attending the daily security brief, or is Trump going to outsource every presidential duty to VP Pence?

If so, they should switch titles.

Guest shiloh357
13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

MG I did not vote for Hillary and I would never vote for Hillary. I did not like either of them. If there was some injustice involved it needs to be uncovered. If not people need to just move on.

You guys are grasping on to every report, every story that might flip the election.  If this were bad enough to change the election, you would get Hillary.  

There is no injustice and the Russians didn't hack our election.  There is no legitimate evidence that there 'cause they could not hack the voting machines.  It's all just nonsense. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

30 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

What does that have to do with the prez-elect not attending the daily security brief, or is Trump going to outsource every presidential duty to VP Pence?

That is a good idea. I can see Pence as President. I hope he runs in 4 years.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You guys are grasping on to every report, every story that might flip the election.  If this were bad enough to change the election, you would get Hillary.  

There is no injustice and the Russians didn't hack our election.  There is no legitimate evidence that there 'cause they could not hack the voting machines.  It's all just nonsense. 

I think what they are saying is that showing just how corrupt Hillary and the whole DNC is helped Trump.    Whoever did that, we owe a debt of gratitude to.   If it was Putin then is was just Karma for Hillary messed with his last election and the person who she sent to Ukraine to coordinate and finance the coup that overthrew the neutreal government there and put in a NATO freak causing Russia a huge problem.

Yes, if they did do the deed, it's really Karma in this life.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

MG I did not vote for Hillary and I would never vote for Hillary. I did not like either of them. If there was some injustice involved it needs to be uncovered. If not people need to just move on.

Well I'm glad you didn't vote for her, MM, but it would be your right if you did.  That's not what is making me nuts; it's this constant media crap about the Russians getting Trump elected.  But their efforts are in vain anyway.  Nothing is going to change.

43 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

That's really Trump's call, not ours.  As long as he gets briefed, as he sees the need, why on earth would any of us be griping about it?  Maybe if Pence was griping it would be newsworthy.  It's none of any of our business.

6 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

My "side" was "none of the above."

And it still is.

Wow.  All that Hillary bashing you did during the election season and are still doing points in another direction, OS2.  :P