IGNORED

I need to be broken out of the cycle (PUT YOUR ARMOR ON BEFORE READING PLEASE)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:54 AM, luxus214 said:

IN 4 months i went from being a complete christian to a terrified man desperate for peace. My mind, my body, my well being and i'm even afraid to say soul and spirit because i'm afraid to even admit that has even been touched out of being ashamed that it has been put into jeopardy by my own sinful behavior that i need help. The devil has been trying to take credit for all of God's good work that he has ever done in me and repeat it so he can receive credit for it and i need help. I'm trying to God and be with Him and the more i struggle the more pain I feel. I know GOD, I know JESUS, I know the LORD, and We have had an amazing relationship not more or less than anyone else. But i need help. I've been convinced that i was going to be used by the devil or God and that at this moment no matter what i do the devil is using me. I confess in my ignorance and selfishness i have struggled with forgiveness and blaspheming to thee point where it has destroyed my life physically and mentally. Yet i try to be free of it and it get's worse and worse. So i ask is it too late for me. I just admitted to my sins last night and tried to beg for forgiveness but all i saw was a black figure over me blocking my prayer. I even tried to reach past it but feeling like it wouldn't work. I feel everything I've been doing from church service to  prayer has been rerouted to the devil in my mind and i want it to stop. I need Jesus and i want release from this but i don't even know how to start. I have therapy and a loving family and supportive church but i feel like I've been corrupting or bringing down those people because every time i feel a breakthrough i get skeptical and doubtful all the way to the point where i even make a big deal out of emotions. I feel like i'm being convinced to be satanic. I try to turn away from it but i seem to get the most resistance there. I want to turn to God but i feel like His Word is saying it's too late. I don't want it to be true. Is it too late for me to turn back. So far only fear anger and stress and anxiety have been what get's me to move. And my delay seems to be my down fall even trying to post this i had like  5 interruptions and my thoughts fear 6's and upside down crosses and every time i release my pain i have doubts about where my pain is going and who is using me. Something good will happen, i'll feel relief and then i'll get bombarded all over again. PRAYER ADVICE FREEDOM PUT YOUR ARMOR ON PLEASE. HELP ME.

Greetings brother.

This was 3 months ago, so I have no clue if you will see this or if things have changed for you but I can tell you there is no one beyond God's reach. NO ONE is soooooooooo sinful that they are beyond help. That means YOU TOO.

Jesus loves you and wants you with Him. If you truly love him and want to be saved, believe on Him and His word. Believe that He gave His life for even you and all it takes to be saved is to admit you are a sinner that cannot save yourself. Believe and accept that Jesus Christ the sinless lamb of God and His blood sacrifice on the Cross saves and is the ony way to be saved.

Once you do that then you are saved. At that moment the Holy Ghost enters within you and the devil has no power over you.

Its important to remember too Christians can be OPPRESSED by demons but NEVER POSSESSED.

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOU.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

He hasn't answered at all. I hope he is ok.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/23/2016 at 3:54 AM, luxus214 said:

IN 4 months i went from being a complete christian to a terrified man desperate for peace. My mind, my body, my well being and i'm even afraid to say soul and spirit because i'm afraid to even admit that has even been touched out of being ashamed that it has been put into jeopardy by my own sinful behavior that i need help. The devil has been trying to take credit for all of God's good work that he has ever done in me and repeat it so he can receive credit for it and i need help. I'm trying to God and be with Him and the more i struggle the more pain I feel. I know GOD, I know JESUS, I know the LORD, and We have had an amazing relationship not more or less than anyone else. But i need help. I've been convinced that i was going to be used by the devil or God and that at this moment no matter what i do the devil is using me. I confess in my ignorance and selfishness i have struggled with forgiveness and blaspheming to thee point where it has destroyed my life physically and mentally. Yet i try to be free of it and it get's worse and worse. So i ask is it too late for me. I just admitted to my sins last night and tried to beg for forgiveness but all i saw was a black figure over me blocking my prayer. I even tried to reach past it but feeling like it wouldn't work. I feel everything I've been doing from church service to  prayer has been rerouted to the devil in my mind and i want it to stop. I need Jesus and i want release from this but i don't even know how to start. I have therapy and a loving family and supportive church but i feel like I've been corrupting or bringing down those people because every time i feel a breakthrough i get skeptical and doubtful all the way to the point where i even make a big deal out of emotions. I feel like i'm being convinced to be satanic. I try to turn away from it but i seem to get the most resistance there. I want to turn to God but i feel like His Word is saying it's too late. I don't want it to be true. Is it too late for me to turn back. So far only fear anger and stress and anxiety have been what get's me to move. And my delay seems to be my down fall even trying to post this i had like  5 interruptions and my thoughts fear 6's and upside down crosses and every time i release my pain i have doubts about where my pain is going and who is using me. Something good will happen, i'll feel relief and then i'll get bombarded all over again. PRAYER ADVICE FREEDOM PUT YOUR ARMOR ON PLEASE. HELP 

How long have you been a christian? 

Do you have a testimony of Christ for lost sinners?

Cause that accuser of your soul was defeated at the cross and the atoinment for that sin your afraid of damaging your righteousness proclaimed by God was paid for by our Lord Jesus Christ who had no sin. 

The promises you have from God in Christ completely paid your debt. You will never stand before God in your flesh and with your conscience blameless. You stand before God in the righteousness of Christ in you. He is our hope for glory. 

There is a guilty judgment at the cross that will be a guilty judgment  as long as your alive. 1 sin against God condemned all men to death. 

There is no line at your belief were everything before you come to the Lord is forgiven and everything after is merited favor. Your still saved by grace though faith and not by works less any man boast. Now that accuser of the brethern and accuser of your soul. The battle is one of those works your saved for.

Stand up bodly and face it:) yep your a sinner. Yep you have blasphemys, yep you probably led some people down an ignorant path. Yep, absolutly. Like all of your deserving of damnation. As each accusation comes say yay and amen. Confess your sin before the Lord. AsK that black demon if he is finished yet. Ask him is there any sin you have forgotten. When it is finished ask the Lord for the blood of Christ Jesus to cover your Sins and the testimony of Jesus Christ which is the spirit of prophecy.  Then read john 17 if you believe the testimony of the diciples you see Jesus prayed for you. He prayed to be in you. How can a darkness stand between you and our king? He is not up beyond somewhere. He is in you.

Now when the enemy has come in like a flood we are to raise a standard against him.

Stand up look to that darkness and tell it. "My life is not my own. I was bought for a price. The sins your accusing me of have been paid for by the blood of the RIGHTEOUS  Son of God. The SpirIt and the testimony of my Lord Jesus Christ abide in me and in the authority of my Lord Jesus Christ I proclaim you have no claims against me depart from me accuser of the brethern I KNOW YOU NOT". (Make sure you never come into agreement with an accuser of your brethern always lift up the Love of God and the blood of Christ to an accuser of any sinner/brethern). Bible says "shun evil". That means turn your back on it. Do not give this liar and accuser of the brethern your ear, your face, another minute of your day. The victory is your in Christ Jesus. You are in Him and He is in you. Not up yonder where evil  can come between you and him. See there is no evil in God (look it up) no evil. John 17 your in Christ, Christ is in you, Christ is in the father. No sin is present in your eternal Christ live connection to the kingdom of heaven.  

Sins all in your flesh and because sin you flesh will die. But your not flesh are you? Your life is in Christ.