• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,090
  • Content Per Day:  4.66
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Truly

Jesus did no such thing,you are not understanding the Word of God,,,,,,these folks had a CHOICE,their choice was not to follow PLUS we do not know if ,.at a later time they chose to follow....those references have nothing to with what you are trying to use them for,,,this is mis-application & mis-interpretation   If you want Forgiveness why are you searching for reasons not to be forgiven or to support your own ideas that you are not worthy of His Love?

Go to the Book of John & read that,see how much God Loves you & why you are worthy,simply because He Loves YOU

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,811
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

3 hours ago, trulyfulfilled said:

Jesus rejected those would-be disciples for not responding immediately and fully committed.  I did the same.  I worry it's too late to ask forgiveness, ask Jesus into my heart, and make Him the Lord and Savior of my life.  Have I lost my opportunity to be forgiven, be saved, and have a relationship with God?  I can't find peace at all.

So many people have initially rejected belief only to come to God later. You seem to have the heart for repentance; take that step and ask God to cleanse you and make you new, to teach you His ways!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Truly

Jesus did no such thing,you are not understanding the Word of God,,,,,,these folks had a CHOICE,their choice was not to follow PLUS we do not know if ,.at a later time they chose to follow....those references have nothing to with what you are trying to use them for,,,this is mis-application & mis-interpretation   If you want Forgiveness why are you searching for reasons not to be forgiven or to support your own ideas that you are not worthy of His Love?

Go to the Book of John & read that,see how much God Loves you & why you are worthy,simply because He Loves YOU

I just don't see forgiveness for these failures in the scriptures.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 minute ago, trulyfulfilled said:

I just don't see forgiveness....
in the scriptures.....

:sherlock:

Sometimes

"But he who sins against me injures himself; All those who hate me love death." Proverbs 8:36 (New American Standard Bible)

It Seems Impossible

The disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said again, “Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

The disciples were even more amazed, and said to each other, “Who then can be saved?”

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:24-27 (New International Version)

But With God All Things Are Possible

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,090
  • Content Per Day:  4.66
  • Days Won:  327

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

There was a man sent from God whose name was John. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Its ALL about FORGIVENESS,my friend....look & SEE,listen & HEAR......There are NO conditions here,we don't deserve this Grace-not one of us but it is not about US,it is ALL about JESUS,Who is God & through our FAITH in WHO HE is,we have Redemption,the Forgiveness of sin,,,,,,,His Grace,just because He loves us,,,,,

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  297
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

It is about forgiveness and repentance. When you accept God through the one and only Begotten Son Jesus Christ and believe He died for your sins and to give us eternal life and rose from the grave the third day and is coming back again to get us all. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 4:00 PM, trulyfulfilled said:

I am guilty of the same failures/mistakes in the scriptures below.  Will God forgive me?  The scriptures seem to leave a sense of condemnation, finality and doom.  Please help me.

Luke 9:57-62New King James Version (NKJV)

The Cost of Discipleship

57 Now it happened as they journeyed on the road, that someone said to Him, “Lord, I will follow You wherever You go.”

58 And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”

59 Then He said to another, “Follow Me.”

But he said, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.”

60 Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and preach the kingdom of God.”

61 And another also said, “Lord, I will follow You, but let me first go and bid them farewell who are at my house.”

62 But Jesus said to him, “No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”

Mark 10:17-27New King James Version (NKJV)

Jesus Counsels the Rich Young Ruler

17 Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?”

18 So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. 19 You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Do not defraud,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’”[a]

20 And he answered and said to Him, “Teacher, all these things I have kept from my youth.”

21 Then Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “One thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me.”

22 But he was sad at this word, and went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

Honey EVERYBODY is guilty of the same mistakes and we are all worthy of death for it. Our righteousnesses are as filthy rags, you will find in Isaiah 64. We air saved not through our good works but through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Salvation is a GIFT, not of works, lest any man should boast (Eph 2:8-9)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 2:00 PM, trulyfulfilled said:

I am guilty of the same failures/mistakes in the scriptures below.  Will God forgive me?  The scriptures seem to leave a sense of condemnation, finality and doom.  Please help me.

Luke 9:57-62New King James Version (NKJV)

The Cost of Discipleship

57 Now it happened as they journeyed on the road, that someone said to Him, “Lord, I will follow You wherever You go.”

58 And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”

59 Then He said to another, “Follow Me.”

But he said, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.”

60 Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and preach the kingdom of God.”

61 And another also said, “Lord, I will follow You, but let me first go and bid them farewell who are at my house.”

62 But Jesus said to him, “No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”

Mark 10:17-27New King James Version (NKJV)

Jesus Counsels the Rich Young Ruler

17 Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?”

18 So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. 19 You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Do not defraud,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’”[a]

20 And he answered and said to Him, “Teacher, all these things I have kept from my youth.”

21 Then Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “One thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me.”

22 But he was sad at this word, and went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

Are you saved? if not you need to ask one of us to help you through the process of understanding Whom God is and Whom Jesus is. For Salvation is yours for the taking!

If you already have excepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and question your salvation, the Question you need to ask yourself is " Lord is your Grace sufficient for me?"  For you are saved by Grace not by works, and you are forgiven not by your actions or inactions, but by repentance.

Since you have come to this forum I imagine you are feeling convicted somehow which is the Holy Spirit tugging at your heart, to get you into a heart of repentance to returning to the Lord.

For God so loved the world he gave his only son to bring salvation to the world not condemnation. Whom so ever believes in him will have life, whomever rejects him permanently finds death. For if God gave us all once chance, or two chances, or three chances, etc..... we wouldn't be reading posts on a message board on the internet, the world would no longer be, and not one soul would remain.

my friend no longer find condemnation in God but forgiveness and salvation, through his son, your friend and savior Jesus Christ.

no matter where you go, what you do, nothing will separate you from the love and desire of God to have a relationship with you. it is up to you to turn to him with that repentant heart and ask for forgiveness. The only sin that is unforgiveable is Blasphemy of the Holy spirit.

So repeat after me:

Father God, in the Name of Jesus. I come to you with a repentant heart, and I ask you to forgive me of all of my sins. Any thoughts, words, or deeds Father any sins knowingly or unknowingly I have committed. in Jesus Name Amen.

Now be blessed, and go forth as the lord Directs you. and remember Seek first the Kingdom of God and go to bed seeking God. for mans day is set as he rises and ends as he rests from the day. So rise talking with the Lord, speak with him throughout the day, seeking his guidance and direction, and end the day speaking with him.

Be blessed for the Lord loves you enough to take your sins from you by his love and sacrifice, don't diminish his sacrifice and the cost of his blood with doubt of that sacrifice for the forgiveness of all sins great and small, but to the lord there is no big or small sin, it is just sin, and he died so you may be forgiven and live.