• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,445
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

You, God and I are ONE. 

Could you elaborate on your statement and please make them clear as possible.  Maybe you can quote some scripture verses. Thank you.    

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

King James Bible
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
John 14: 20

:amen:                                                                                                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 minute ago, Poor&Wise said:

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth." 
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them

Only the Holy Spirit can teach the deep knowledge of Christ to understand who MAN and GOD are. If you don't believe that MAN and GOD are ONE, then that's what is given to you to believe. Jesus was the first created MAN to learn that MAN and GOD are ONE. 

But hold on.  God in not capable of sinning and well i, i still sin and is still capable of it.  

I do agree  that the Holy Spirit teaches and guides believers in their walk here,  we are nevertheless servants of God.

Isaiah 55King James Version (KJV)

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Poor&Wise said:

The Holy Spirit is my teacher, not the world who rejects the Spirit. 

As He should be, but God did set up His Church so we are accountable to each other.  Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-31 and allow Him to teach you what He meant.

12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 You know that[a] you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into[c] one Spirit. 14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.

15 If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? 18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased. 19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?

20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. 21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” 22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. 23 And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, 24 but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, 25 that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. 26 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. 28 And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? 31 But earnestly desire the best[d] gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.

34 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

It seems people are missing the point of this study. 

Yes, you are correct.  These classes help you understand, in depth, why you believe what you believe, not to teach you what to believe.

• Group:  Diamond Member

11 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

Neither can I sin any longer but the flesh that I'm still burdened with until it perishes will keep sinning until it no longer exists. 

Just quoted the scripture verse for you where the Lord have spoken.

Isaiah 55King James Version (KJV)

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Timothy 2

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Poor&Wise said:

No one can teach you why you believe what you believe. That comes from the author of life but if you listen to the Holy Spirit of God, he will help you understand what MAN and GOD are before the day of the Lord destroys all of man's beliefs. 

Do you attend a church?

2 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

The church you refer to has no authority over the Holy Spirit of God. It's authority comes from what is of the world. What is of the world will perish on account of what's imperishable. 

Daniel 2  44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever; 
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure." 

You still don't get it.  This is not a class to teach you what to believe, but why you hold to what you do as truth.  ... Did the Holy Spirit move the writers who wrote scripture?  Is not scripture His words to us? 

10 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

The church you refer to has no authority over the Holy Spirit of God. It's authority comes from what is of the world. What is of the world will perish on account of what's imperishable. 

Daniel 2  44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever; 
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure." 

Then why did God tell us we needed teachers which are part of His Church?  Did you even read the scripture I pointed to?

5 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

It all depends on who is using the scriptures and for what purpose. The Bible cannot see the culprit who is using it's words but God can easily see who it is that doesn't have any authority to use them. 

Please tell me why I read 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, and you read the very same passage, both being taught by the Holy Spirit, but both come away with different meanings.  I take this to tell me we need teachers, you don't believe we need teachers.  Why is that???  We both read the same words?

Again, and please understand this, these classes help you understand why you believe what you believe, not what to believe.  Do yo see the difference?