• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

20 minutes ago, idono said:

The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.  (Daniel 7: 17)

4 beasts mentioned in Daniel chapter 7 are not countries, it is men.

Hi idono,

3 great beasts that arise in the time of the last beast. 

`The fourth beast shall be a fourth KINGDOM on earth which is different from all other KINGDOMS.`(Dan. 7: 23)

God`s word is clear, straightforward & understandable.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, idono said:

The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.  (Daniel 7: 17)

4 beasts mentioned in Daniel chapter 7 are not countries, it is men.

Hi idono

I think they are kingdoms see Daniel 7:23

24 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi idono,

`The fourth beast shall be a fourth KINGDOM on earth which is different from all other KINGDOMS.`(Dan. 7: 23)

Marilyn.

Sorry Marilyn i see you already answered ..Ha!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hi Marilyn

While I have had a lot of teaching over the years on Daniel and Revelation, I have to admit I am out of my depth here.  I will watch with interest what you and others have to say.  Always willing to learn.:rolleyes:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi idono,

Marilyn.

4 beasts are 4 Chinese presidents, during the fourth beast's administration, China will make ally with another 9 countries, which could be included Russia. That is what this scripture say, it is a ten nations kingdom, different from all the other kingdoms. 

I'm Malaysian. Malaysian government has already signed agreements with Chinese government which allows Chinese online payment platform (Alipay) to be used in Malaysia.

Many Chinese tourists visit destinations all around the world and buy from Chinese online shopping website so, we can foresee Chinese online payment platform could be widely used all around the world in the future.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

This is a trend. Using economic method to control the world. And one day, they will ask you to implant a chip to allow you to trade, without that chip you can't buy and sell.

A couple of weeks ago, Russian government discuss with Chinese government to make their payment system "Mir" and Chinese payment system "Unionpay" to become compatible.

9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Daniel 11:36,

`After this I saw in the night visions, & behold, a fourth beast, dreadful & terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling THE RESIDUE, with its feet.`  (Dan. 7: 7)

Pretty hard to - devour, break in pieces, & trample, from a distance of centuries!

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn

I think Daniel 11:36 answered this   by referring to Daniel 7:12 "  As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time."  these kingdoms will still be around? 

God Bless

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 12/30/2016 at 8:00 PM, Marilyn C said:

The `catching away` I believe will be late 2019 or early 2020.  

Pretty bold  view and expectation there Marilyn.  Accordingly, it is now three minutes to midnight as to your dates.   This i know, you do your homework and study your Bible steadfastly, so your statements are not out of the air, so to speak.  Great stuff, wish more would add their comments and expectations and if you are a prophet, then prophesy.

I think as technology and innovations and inventions come about, many would be awed by what man can achieve and do and humanism would be embraced even more and  God would be seen as a myth and cause of many to of man's social problem.   Breakthroughs in bio-science, especially DNA manipulation, would bring about many ethical issues that would reject biblical values.

New Year ..............

When i think about the new year, i like to bring to memory the Duck who has just hatch her brood and has left the nest with them.  All yellow and pretty and follow in a line.  It is an awesome sight of a new beginning.  Regardless, it is another day as the earth revolves around the sun 

Earth's orbit - Wikipedia

Earth's orbit is the path through which the Earth travels around the Sun. The average distance between the Earth and the Sun is 149.60 million kilometers (92.96 million miles), and a complete orbit occurs every 365.256 days (1 side real year), during which time Earth travels 940 million kilometers (584 million miles).

The Earth revolves around the Sun at a speed of about 18.5 miles/sec (30 km/sec).   "wow"

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Hi Daniel 11:36,

`After this I saw in the night visions, & behold, a fourth beast, dreadful & terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling THE RESIDUE, with its feet.`  (Dan. 7: 7)

Pretty hard to - devour, break in pieces, & trample, from a distance of centuries!

Marilyn.

The 4th beast of Daniel's visions was not the ancient Roman Empire and will not be a revived Roman Empire as many think and teach

This Middle Eastern kingdom is till to come as we speak .... the stage is setting up for it to emerge

Questions? .... I will answer

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"I think Daniel 11:36 answered this   by referring to Daniel 7:12 "  As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time."  these kingdoms will still be around?"

The first three kingdoms had their Middle Eastern jurisdictions take away as one succeeded the other [neo-Babylon, Persian, and the northern Seleucid]

However, the same populations exist in the Middle East today, divided and mixed .... principally Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran

The fourth kingdom in the vision has not yet materialized, but will be the final kingdom of the same Middle Eastern populations confederated by the one whom some call the "antichrist", the human little horn of Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7 .... this northern king is called the "Assyrian" in Micah 5:5-6