Mea kakau

Long Story - Friendless and Ill Again

15 posts in this topic

I'm glad to hear the rashes, etc are gone!  

Thank you Abby-Joy!

I discovered how to remedy them and learned what they are about. Allergies, number one. Over abundance of staph on my body, number two. As long as I control these two factors I don't have a problem any more.

Just recently found out I'm allergic to black pepper of all things. I put it in two dishes I made and then broke out around my lips. UGH! This just happened the other day. So I need prayer for the healing of those tell-tale sores which spell definite allergy. Black pepper is related to the other food items I'm allergic to and it always bothered me, giving me a burning sensation on my lips. I thought that it was because it was spicy. NOT! It's due to an allergy.

Thank you for praying.

Sores around my mouth are 99% healed. Praise God!

MK have you done any drawing lately?

Hi shel,

Not recently. I write quite a bit and that's my number one priority along with designing websites. I'm doing one for my son who's starting a new business.

My artwork is still in its carrying case. Just the other day I asked my husband if we could get it photographed and then printed on canvas to hang around our home. His and my son's sign business have the capability of printing on canvas in full color. Now I just have to decide which sizes to use for the artwork.