• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 1/28/2017 at 4:14 AM, SOLOMONS PORCH said:

For me personally yes the bible will and should line up with what you hear from God. But the best way I can describe it is........it's kinda like you have a thought, that's not your thought, it's also like you know something suddenly, yet it feels like you always knew it, but just remembered it. This will sound weird but you also can know it's him when you hear words that's not in your daily vocabulary. 

Dear sister Solomons Porch,

Grace and mercy and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

With all love in Christ, I tell you: beware, sister Solomons Porch! Remember what Jeremiah said:

·        “Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?(Jeremiah 17.5-9).

We can not even trust ourselves.

·        “But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them:” (Jeremiah 9.14)

·        “And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” (Genesis 6.5).

·        “And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.” (Genesis 8.21).

The greatest curse that can be for someone is to be delivered by the Eternal to the desires of the heart (Isaías 5.5).

·        “But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels. Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways! I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.” (Psalms 81.11-14).

For you to have an idea of how bad we are for ourselves, see where we will end up listening to our thoughts and feelings:

·        “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” (Proverbs 14.12).

·        “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” (Proverbs 16.25).

·        “Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths. The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.” (Isaiah 59.7,8).

May Jesus allow us to know the Father (Matthew 11.27), operate in our hearts His good, pleasing and perfect will (Philippians 2: 12-13), free us from ourselves and never allow us to be led into temptation (Matthew 6:13).