Ezra

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ∽ George Orwell

Islamists take advantage of western nations religious freedom laws. Like the first amendment in America for instance.Notice how the media is afraid to call a terrorist Muslim a terrorist Muslim? The media instead coins ridiculous labels to segregate the terrorists from the faith of Islam itself. As if to imply those offenders are not really "true" Muslims. "Lone wolf", for instance.

Speisa/Britain may be an Islamic nation within 20 years

Jewishpress.com/ Islam Overtaking Catholicism as Dominant Religion in France

France, which is home to an estimated six million Muslims, has the largest Muslim population in the European Union. There are now, in fact, more practicing Muslims in France than there are practicing Roman Catholics.
Published: November 8th, 2012

Guest BacKaran

Hi,

Actually MN began importing Muslams in the 70s.  The lost boys of Sudan were teenage boys left to fend for themselves during the war and being orphans, MN took them in. The first group had great stories of fight for life and how many boys went on to college and became doctors....

Although I would never see a Muslam doctor again. The one I saw was mad at me because the special tests he ran came back negative!!! Fool me once shame on me.... Fool me twice and I'm just stupid... I'm not stupid, I have learned who they are. I still pray for them cuz there's always hope!

Edited by BacKaran

Guest BacKaran

Ben Israel is a Christian who goes into Muslam events to spread the Gospel message. He's on YouTube and it's amazing the assaults he receives from nasty Muslams, but if only one is saved, is all worth it.?

8 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

Ben Israel is a Christian who goes into Muslam events to spread the Gospel message. He's on YouTube and it's amazing the assaults he receives from nasty Muslams, but if only one is saved, is all worth it.?

Amen.

There's a video at You Tube that shows Christians daring to go into Dearborn and minister the gospel. The police turn on the Christians even when they're assaulted by the first offender Muslims there. It's amazing how the police , at least the one's featured in the video, will betray their duty just to side with Islam.

I guess the fear groundwork was laid long ago. When a religions faithful will blow themselves up just to make a point, people tend to be afraid of giving such people cause to go boom in future. And people that do martyr themselves in such ways do so because they're assured paradise for their personal sacrifice.

Something that Islam does not promise to all Muslims. Not even Muhammad thought he would see paradise for all that he did to spread the words of Allah. Had he blown himself up in Jihad or in furtherance of a fatway, a death warrant, against an enemy of Islam, he would have been a shoe in .

And Islamic paradise? Is an enticement to the young males who are exploited for their lack of education in the middle east and by predatory Imam's and rich sheiks . The sheiks promise to care for the future martyr's family so they'll want for nothing after their loved one dies for the cause that rich sheik isn't willing to die for himself. 

Meanwhile, the enticement to carry out the mission of martyr is that when assured paradise, the dead martyr can enjoy to their fill all those things that are considered, Halal, forbidden, in this life.Women, liquor, foods that are forbidden, etc.....

It was forbidden when they had taste buds and senses to enjoy such things in this life. But if they commit suicide in order to kill others who are innocent, they can indulge in the forbidden for all time.

Yeah, that makes sense as fulfilling Allah's doctrine of right living. Just that when you're dead it doesn't need to be right anymore because hey, you're in paradise. Right? *cough*

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Raise your hand if you felt intimidated by the demand from CAIR.

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

That is probably David Wood and Nabeel Qureshi .  David's website is Acts17.net Pray for Nabeel he is having treatment for stomach cancer.

Will do. Bless his soul. I use to know an Iraqi transfer student long years ago who attended the local Christian college back in my hometown. I haven't heard that name in years. And he was Muslim. And very set in his ways as to a woman's place. His family was rich, which is why he was in college here. I remember he was looking at import car folders because he wanted something to tool around in when out of class. Ferrari, Porsche. I asked him if he knew the prices? He said, yes, no problem.

No doubt.

Editing: I found this bunch of articles on Nabeel at Christian Post. God be with him. Stage 4 stomach cancer. God have mercy.:th_praying:Includes avideo Nabeel Qureshi Says He Has 4 Percent Chance of Surviving 5 Years With Stage IV Stomach Cancer

This includes a video also:

Nabeel Qureshi Says He Has 4 Percent Chance of Surviving 5 Years With Stage IV Stomach Cancer

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I read an article this afternoon that Ted Cruise had introduced legislation that would make the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization.  Hoping it is true

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

P.C. has ruined this nation froze the body of Christ and finally the body is thawing out after being duped for far to long frozen with P.C., the chief manipulator, Obama, is leaving pray that spirit leaves with him as of 12 P.M. Friday!!!!!

Guest BacKaran

Black Panthers like the KKK should be ruled out but that's our freedom of speech.... Sometime it works and sometimes it didn't but we are free to choose.

9 minutes ago, other one said:

I read an article this afternoon that Ted Cruise had introduced legislation that would make the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization.  Hoping it is true

Yes indeed. Senate bill S. 68

Townhall Article:Ted Cruz Introduces Bill To Designate Muslim Brotherhood As Terrorist Organization

Christine Rousselle
|
Posted: Jan 11, 2017

Cruz's Twitter Feed https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz

Other countries including Saudi Arabia has designated the Muslim Brotherhood as such. We'd look pretty bad if we refused.

I wonder what will happen to Uma Abadeen, probably not spelled right, Hillary's right hand woman , if this passes? She's supposedly linked with the MB. And her mother is really in and has gone on the record as hating America.

Hillary sure can pick 'em.