• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, Ezra said:

This matter goes far beyond politics since it affects religion, moral values, social values, as well as the safety ans security of ordinary people.

Well sir, i posted a video on the discussion of the KJV Bible topic that is current and i was asked to remove it and the reason being videos are to be placed in the video section . I complied immediately and removed the video and notified management here.  Earlier on this thread, i read some very heated exchanges of words that was motivated by who is for and against political parties or persons.   All it is doing is promoting squabbles and rhetoric that will never stop as each will try to defend their turf.    Questions can be posed in an unbiased way, and left for discussion.  But when controversial statements are made, what is the expected result, not intense arguments.  

It is the same things be said over and over again.   And is this forum replacing mainstream media as a form of reporting ?.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/19/2017 at 10:17 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

King David was neither of those when God choose him

LoL    Like God didn't know what he was going to do in the future....   didn't know his heart had flaws....   come on man, really?

Guest Thallasa
On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:09 PM, other one said:

We are in a experiencing a non military civil war between those of us who want to be a free sovereign nation and those who want a global government and financial system.  And it's not Democrats vs. Republicans for the globalists are within both sides. 

This is true ,they are on both sides here too ,and one must be aware of that before voting . 

Guest Thallasa
On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, Yowm said:

Agreed. It's more of a conservative vs liberal or even a God's law system vs man's law system.

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 8:14 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

Mostly we are assumed to be left leaning/voting when it is not accurate. 

Having a Christian VP says nothing at all. It could mean that Trump is a believer, or it could mean he just wanted to pander to the Christian vote in the election.  You have no way of knowing which it is. 

I see the  sense in what you say ; but it is my opinion that he is like a lot of us who have strayed from the path ,even like Putin who was caught up in the events and culture of the times when younger . He may be early in his walk yet  ,but he has been chosen by God for a purpose .

It is my guess, that  as a child he believed in Jesus, but circumstances led him astray enough, for him to realise, that he did not want holywood and it's values (using holywood as a general term for superficial and atheist values ). God allows that, and when the time is right, guides the person to His purpose , if the person has been chosen .

Guest Thallasa
On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:29 AM, LadyKay said:

I'm not part of the left. I'm somewhere in the middle. By the way what is that the left does not get? 

I am with you on this as some of the 'hatred ' and onesidedness goes with people who call themselves  Christian ,'they would do well to study both sides of the 'coin' ,and realise to what extent their 'hatred ' and lack of balance drive people away into the other camp .

I have a close friend ,American ,who now lives in Scotland who suffered terribly from the hatred emanating from the evangelical chistians ,so called, in the school she went to, and even later, when she did bible studies  at college  . It has taken her years to recover from this, and thank God she still believes in, and loves Jesus ,and teaches the bible with her husband in a most generous and loving way ,as it should be done, not with blind hatred of those who do not yet share their views .

She also has friends ,oh Lord save us, among Moslems . But then He made those too, and  one would not know it from the lack of generosity ,of some here .  Although I live in France I am less afraid of Moslems  in general ,than of the Hatred generated from any group, which refuses to repent of it's own sins  ,before pointing the finger at others .

A civilised society ,admits fault on Both sides .

Guest Thallasa
On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:24 AM, Yowm said:

What  is your point? Christians are not allowed to favor or pray for a candidate based on their convictions?

No it evident t

23 hours ago, Neighbor said:

"Given the threats directed at Trump from the top, I sincerely believe that his first order of business should be to have Obama, Hillary, and many of those who officials have engaged in treasonous acts to be arrested and tried for high crimes." - No! Let them be. There is no profit for the nation in arresting it's defeated former leaders. May, if it becomes necessary, President Trump have the same grace and wisdom of the gentle-man President Gerald Ford, and even the greater wisdom that  was Abe Lincoln.

"That should bring people back to reality." - No! It will bring about an even harsher reality, a deep and unbridgeable chasm  far worse in consequence than the littler inconveniences and unrest  endured over the past 8 years to 16 years.

"I also believe that God will have His hand over Trump, Pence, and all the others on his team so that many wrongs can be righted, and people can live in peace and prosperity. That will also allow the Gospel to go forth freely." -  No! There will  not be peace and prosperity brought to us by any man. There will be ever more discordance and unrest coming in waves crashing from ever higher, and ever more powerfully, until the anti Christ comes on us. Then there will be a peace of sorts for a time.

Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus Come. In the meantime pray for each other, and continue to go into all the world with the gospel of Jesus. Pray for the bold that  are blessed to be gifted of God as missionaries suffering to  the Glory that Is Christ every day. And go all share in deed and word of the love that we each have received by way of the Holy Spirit.

What a lightfilled post!!  As you say, no man, even a man chosen by God for a purpose, is only a man ,and those who would see Donald otherwise than a chance to see a bigger picture, (for the Lord is always teaching us ) and have a moment of repose , are mistaken . The same goes in my opinion for a country ,a certain one .

If we are not transformed in our spirit to know and love the truth, and our fellow humanity, we are for nothing  .  

Guest Thallasa
On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:35 AM, LadyKay said:

So even if I say I am in the middle you are going to say I am in the left because I am not part of the right like you all are. 

:emot-partyblower: Good for you   . I Wonder what a one sided coin, would look like ?:D 

Guest Thallasa
On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:24 AM, Yowm said:

What  is your point? Christians are not allowed to favor or pray for a candidate based on their convictions?

No he is not .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

No he is not .

Really??????

Guest Thallasa
5 hours ago, other one said:

Really??????

Not to you . You are OK most of the time .:laugh:

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:18 PM, ruck1b said:

What?  I said your words testify against you, while quoting you.  I am not here to insult you.  But if you feel insulted maybe you should look in the mirror and ask why you would be insulted by your own words.

:D

Edited by Thallasa