IGNORED

The Inauguration Crowd as it Really Was

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Churchmouse said:

No, as I remember it I showed you the same evidence that I showed you here and you never responded back to that. I took that as irrefutable evidence that you accepted my argument.  If your memory fails you, then I still have that pm with you. If you'd like I could post it here for all to see, if you want the actual facts of this little drama to come out.  Note that the staff can retrieve any part of any deleted content here including the history of each and ever post as it was posted originally and every edit that wsa saved after the initial post.  These sites are placed on servers which are just an oversized computer. The techy can go in and retrieve or remove anything that is imprinted on the hard drive there.

What I was referring to when I said trivial is the topic here. This idiotic little snippet of time in which the media again has shown it's rear end will be forgotten far quicker than it would have been If people  would not bring it up and keep it alive for days upon days. Why is it so important? It Is because people have the chance to get their 15 minutes of fame and the accolades of those who agree with them. That is why the media did it and that is why those people who brought it up here did. The intention was the same and that is to inject themselves into something to justify their beliefs. That my friend is trivial and those who think this important, In my opinion should look around and get a real life.

Like I said, the mods are going to handle this.  In future, I suggest you be more circumspect about your use of certain words on this site.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Why are we still arguing about the use of profanity? It's not allowed per our TOS, period, regardless of whether it's in the KJV or not, and it was deleted in this thread. Regardless of your views on it it would be nice if you would not use it and simply debate the subject.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

30 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Why are we still arguing about the use of profanity? It's not allowed per our TOS, period, regardless of whether it's in the KJV or not, and it was deleted in this thread. Regardless of your views on it it would be nice if you would not use it and simply debate the subject.

Because some times I don't follow my own advice and realize it latter.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

There is an article on msn that the photographers state both photos were shot at the time both Presidents where being sworn in. For trump it was chilly with rain and no umbrellas were allowed and of coarse with Obama, the world was over the top captivated by his being elected. It was historical. Churchmouse is right, this is really nothing.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

14 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Please provide some proof that photographic evidence you provided has not been doctored.

I am an eye witness of seeing similar views on several different places while live.  Switched two tv's and my laptop between several places.

Not a big deal other than the news organizations trying to make Trump look bad.

I would find it rather odd for someone to go to the trouble of faking live video on a cable stations and live Internet streams.

But it is distracting from the good things he's doing now so I guess they are getting what they wanted.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

14 minutes ago, other one said:

But it is distracting from the good things he's doing now so I guess they are getting what they wanted.

Who are "they".  This is an issue because President Trump choose to make it an issue. He choose to send out his Press Sec to give incorrect data and because he choose to talk about it while meeting with the CIA employees. 

If this is a distracting from anything, it is a self-inflicted wound.  Or perhaps by design.. 

I would also like to add, having a smaller crowd does not make Trump look bad to anyone but Trump and those who follow him.  Nobody with any sense of history would have expected Trump to have a larger crowd than the first black president.   I know some people like to pretend that it was no big deal that a black man was elected president, but all they do is make themselves look silly by pushing such a view. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Who are "they".  This is an issue because President Trump choose to make it an issue. He choose to send out his Press Sec to give incorrect data and because he choose to talk about it while meeting with the CIA employees. 

If this is a distracting from anything, it is a self-inflicted wound.  Or perhaps by design.. 

I would also like to add, having a smaller crowd does not make Trump look bad to anyone but Trump and those who follow him.  Nobody with any sense of history would have expected Trump to have a larger crowd than the first black president.   I know some people like to pretend that it was no big deal that a black man was elected president, but all they do is make themselves look silly by pushing such a view. 

that is soooo lame OotS.    If he doesn't make an issue out of it they won't ever stop....   they may not anyway.

9 minutes ago, other one said:

that is soooo lame OotS.    If he doesn't make an issue out of it they won't ever stop....   they may not anyway.

Well, except by Saturday nobody was talking about the crowd size...till Trump brought it up again. It was done and over with, but Trump took it as a personal insult that people thought his crowd was not as big as Obama's. For a billionaire reality TV star, he is the most thinned skin person I have ever encountered. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

38 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Well, except by Saturday nobody was talking about the crowd size...till Trump brought it up again. It was done and over with, but Trump took it as a personal insult that people thought his crowd was not as big as Obama's. For a billionaire reality TV star, he is the most thinned skin person I have ever encountered. 

I would say this had more to do with narcissism than thin skin.

26 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I would say this had more to do with narcissism than thin skin.

I think the two go hand in hand.  They want everyone to view them how they view themselves, and get upset when that does not happen.