• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, other one said:

I tole you several times it was the pictures of Trump's swearing in that was not a valid representation, had nothing to do with the picture taken in 2013....    I don't even think I said who had the most there for both crowds were very large...  and it is not me that is blinded by things, but yourself and your total negativity concerning this election.    But I will constantly tell you that the photos that showed the plastic covering without people on it was not what I saw live on cameras that were on and streaming during that time period of the swearing in.   If that's calling you a liar;........   so be it, be offended.

So, one more time...

According to Spicer (and I quote)..  “This was the first time in our nation’s history that floor coverings had been used to protect the grass on the mall. That had the effect of highlighting any areas in which people were not standing.”

And here is a website from Jan 20 2013 which speaks very clearly about the floor covering being used.... .http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Plan-to-Protect-National-Mall-Grass-This-Inauguration-187401631.html

So, did Spicer give false information or has this website been altered by the NWO to discredit Trump?  They cannot both be true, so which one are you believing? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

So, one more time...

According to Spicer (and I quote)..  “This was the first time in our nation’s history that floor coverings had been used to protect the grass on the mall. That had the effect of highlighting any areas in which people were not standing.”

And here is a website from Jan 20 2013 which speaks very clearly about the floor covering being used.... .http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Plan-to-Protect-National-Mall-Grass-This-Inauguration-187401631.html

So, did Spicer give false information or has this website been altered by the NWO to discredit Trump?  They cannot both be true, so which one are you believing? 

my guess he didn't see what I saw....   I saw the white coverings and I saw people on them around noon time,   are you calling me a liar?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/25/2017 at 0:08 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

Why is a lying White House not a problem?

seems hypocritical for you to ask that question....

It has been a problem for 8 years now...that changes to a guy who "might" (just might) exaggerate, or have a different perspective...but that is different than the intentional deception and the lying we've endured too long now. 

Edited by heyvavhey

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Why is a lying White House not a problem?

They are not lying.   How do you get off saying they are lying? And why should any one listen to you?

1 hour ago, other one said:

my guess he didn't see what I saw....   I saw the white coverings and I saw people on them around noon time,   are you calling me a liar?

Sigh...I do not know why this is so confusing.  maybe a numbered list will help.

1.  Everyone say the white covering this year and we all saw people on them.  That is not in question.

2.  According to Sean Spicer...“This was the first time in our nation’s history that floor coverings had been used to protect the grass on the mall. That had the effect of highlighting any areas in which people were not standing.”.  

a.  In case you are confused, that would mean that floor coverings have never been used before to protect the grass on the Mall. 

3.  According to this site from the 2nd Inauguration of Obama on Jan 18 2013, there were floor coverings used to protect the grass on the Mall.  http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Plan-to-Protect-National-Mall-Grass-This-Inauguration-187401631.html

4.  Both Sean Spicer and this webpage cannot be accurate, one of them is incorrect. 

5.  So, which do you believe?  Do you think that Spicer is correct and that this site is a forgery made up to discredit him or do you think that floor coverings were also used in 2013, which would mean that Sean Spicer gave the US people false information.   Which is it?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The number of people on them is the question....  I know you are not this dense....

I think I am permanently done with you period.

3 minutes ago, other one said:

The number of people on them is the question....  I know you are not this dense....

I think I am permanently done with you period.

Yes that is in question, what is also in question is a statement of fact made my Sean Spicer...

“This was the first time in our nation’s history that floor coverings had been used to protect the grass on the mall. That had the effect of highlighting any areas in which people were not standing.”. 

Why will you not address this statement by Spicer?  He is very clear...."the first time in our nation's history..."  there is no gray area there.  Why will you not address this?  

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Some had hoped Trump would be different.  What a joke that turned out to be

The only hope I have had for trump, and it is a distant one, but a hope nonetheless, is that he serially dismantles every single fesible piece of progressive policy that has been implemented over the past 80 years. That's all. I have no expectations at all of this happening, just a hope that it does. I have not expected political operatives to stop being political operatives, nor politicians to stop being politicians.

16 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

The only hope I have had for trump, and it is a distant one, but a hope nonetheless, is that he serially dismantles every single fesible piece of progressive policy that has been implemented over the past 80 years. That's all. I have no expectations at all of this happening, just a hope that it does. I have not expected political operatives to stop being political operatives, nor politicians to stop being politicians.

That sure won't happen, in my opinion.  I think Trump will shift some stuff around, some areas will see much less governmental interferences and other will see much more.  I believe the net result will be less freedoms for individual and greater riches for the already rich and powerful. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

17 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

That sure won't happen, in my opinion.  I think Trump will shift some stuff around, some areas will see much less governmental interferences and other will see much more.  I believe the net result will be less freedoms for individual and greater riches for the already rich and powerful. 

Do you think that a lot of people voted their pocketbook and thought Trump was a better deal in that regard?