• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is not hypocrisy.   Hypocrisy is when you condemn in others what you justify in yourself.

It's funny how this nonsensical baloney about the Jews controlling world is not reflected in how Jews are regarded in the world.   Jews have all this power but could not stop the holocaust.   Jews have all this power, but are the most hated people on the planet.   Jews control the media, but the media is anti-Semitic to the hilt. You would think if the Jews were so powerful the world would be forced to be more friendly to them, but Jews are murdered, harassed and terrorized even though they control everyone else.

And some "Christians"  buy into this stuff without really thinking anything through.   One cannot hate the Jews, but claim to love the King of the Jews.

You are not recognising it is the Zionist Rothschild state builders whom I am addressing not the Jews! In fact we are all Jews: 

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

You are not recognising it is the Zionist Rothschild state builders whom I am addressing not the Jews! In fact we are all Jews: 

No, we are not all Jews.  That is not even biblical.   I recognize the whole Rothschild garbage as the conspiracy theory that it is and how it is used to smear the Jews in en masse.  It is just classic anti-Semitism and it is all a lie.

9 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, we are not all Jews.  That is not even biblical.   I recognize the whole Rothschild garbage as the conspiracy theory that it is and how it is used to smear the Jews in en masse.  It is just classic anti-Semitism and it is all a lie.

Well I have posted the evidence which others will view and easily understand. If you wish to continue to ignore that evidence and remain ignorant that's up to you but please stop calling anti-Semitic when it is you who is anti-Semitic, because of your continued support of Israel, yes you may support ministries that help Jews see Jesus as the Messiah which is good but until you also recognise that Israel support a false religion (Judaism) that is also set to become the false prophets seat of power, then you are also supporting the beast of revelation, for which God will judge you most harshly - especially now you have been told out right!

Guest shiloh357
Just now, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Well I have posted the evidence which others will view and easily understand. If you wish to continue to ignore that evidence and remain ignorant that's up to you but please stop calling anti-Semitic when it is you who is anti-Semitic, because of your continued support of Israel, yes you may support ministries that help Jews see Jesus as the Messiah which is good but until you also recognise that Israel support a false religion (Judaism) that is also set to become the false prophets seat of power, then you are also supporting the beast of revelation, for which God will judge you most harshly - especially now you have been told out right!

No, what you posted is a conspiracy theory and anti-Semitism.

And support for Israel is not support for Judaism.  It is support for the people that God said are the apple of his eye.    Those who do not support Israel are standing against God because God supports Israel and he is restoring them to their land.  I am on God's side, not on the side of Jew-hating conspiracy theories.

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, what you posted is a conspiracy theory and anti-Semitism.

And support for Israel is not support for Judaism.  It is support for the people that God said are the apple of his eye.    Those who do not support Israel are standing against God because God supports Israel and he is restoring them to their land.  I am on God's side, not on the side of Jew-hating conspiracy theories.

As I said if you wish to remain ignorant of the facts that's up to you and God will deal with you at your judgement. You still have not provided any fact to rebuff anything I have said. 

I am genetically Jewish so I don't see how I could hate Jews? Another assumption of your's down the pan.

You are mixing up Ethnicity/Nationality/Geography with who God's people really are and God's people are the Christian's, not the Jews.   

Guest shiloh357

23 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

As I said if you wish to remain ignorant of the facts that's up to you and God will deal with you at your judgement. You still have not provided any fact to rebuff anything I have said.

I am not ignorant of the fact that the stuff you're putting out is nothing but anti-Semitic lies.

I am genetically Jewish so I don't see how I could hate Jews? Another assumption of your's down the pan.

I don't know what you are genetically.   But Hitler was Jewish.   Some of the worst anti-Semites have been Jews.

You are mixing up Ethnicity/Nationality/Geography with who God's people really are and God's people are the Christian's, not the Jews.   

No, I am not mixing anything up.   The Jewish people are still God's people and always have been.  God has never rescinded them as His chosen people.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

The Jews don't believe in Jesus so they are going to Hell. If you truly love them you will support ministries that tell the Jewish people about Jesus. Supporting  the Jewish people per-say is just helping them go to Hell.   

While I agree with the very first part of the statement I totally disagree with that last part. We are to support the Jewish people in their endeavors. Why because they are still God's people. Zechariah 2:8 "For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you--for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye--". This passage is referring to Israel. And I for one, regardless of what our country does or any other country for that matter, completely supports Israel in their establishment of their land. It is there land and they can do with it how they please. I for one side with them on this and will support their endeavors. 

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not ignorant of the fact that the stuff you're putting out is nothing but anti-Semitic lies.

I don't know what you are genetically.   But Hitler was Jewish.   Some of the worst anti-Semites have been Jews.

No, I am not mixing anything up.   The Jewish people are still God's people and always have been.  God has never rescinded them as His chosen people.

If I am a descendant of the Jews how can I hate the Jews, or do you think I hate myself and the Jews? Another assumption of yours I suppose.

Obviously you didn't go through the holocaust, cause you wouldn't be saying that about God if you did. Or may be you think it was a walk in the park for them?

John 6:4
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

That verse means you have to be a Christian to be accepted by God, who is Jesus! If you don't believe that then you are not a Christian and will go to Hell. This is the good news. The Jews do not believe this, many of them actually hate Jesus because they (like you) have things confused. The Jews believe that the Messiah is still yet to come and are still waiting for Him. When they die they will go to Hell. If you love the Jews you need to understand this and tell them the truth otherwise you are just supporting there false belief system and helping them on their way to hell, and for which God will judge you very harshly in deed.

I am trying to help you but you can't help some people I suppose.

Guest shiloh357
45 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

If I am a descendant of the Jews how can I hate the Jews, or do you think I hate myself and the Jews? Another assumption of yours I suppose.

Well if you don't hate the Jews, you need to stop posting anti-Semitic trash about them.  Actions speak louder than words.

Obviously you didn't go through the holocaust, cause you wouldn't be saying that about God if you did. Or may be you think it was a walk in the park for them?

They were still God's people in the Holocaust.   God has not thrown them way.

John 6:4
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

That verse means you have to be a Christian to be accepted by God, who is Jesus!

Being God's chosen people has nothing to do with salvation.  God has promises He made to Israel that still have to be fulfilled.   They are still God's chosen people and none of your theological gymnastics is going to change that.  

If you don't believe that then you are not a Christian and will go to Hell. This is the good news. The Jews do not believe this, many of them actually hate Jesus because they (like you) have things confused. The Jews believe that the Messiah is still yet to come and are still waiting for Him. When they die they will go to Hell. If you love the Jews you need to understand this and tell them the truth otherwise you are just supporting there false belief system and helping them on their way to hell, and for which God will judge you very harshly in deed.

Supporting Israel's right to exist is wholly separate from supporting Judaism.   I can support Israel and their fight to live in their own land in peace without supporting the religious system of Judaism.  

Those who turn their back on Israel are on the wrong side of that debate. 

29 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Well if you don't hate the Jews, you need to stop posting anti-Semitic trash about them.  Actions speak louder than words.

They were still God's people in the Holocaust.   God has not thrown them way.

Being God's chosen people has nothing to do with salvation.  God has promises He made to Israel that still have to be fulfilled.   They are still God's chosen people and none of your theological gymnastics is going to change that.  

Supporting Israel's right to exist is wholly separate from supporting Judaism.   I can support Israel and their fight to live in their own land in peace without supporting the religious system of Judaism.  

Those who turn their back on Israel are on the wrong side of that debate. 

They are not my theological gymnastics they are God's Words. No amount of twisting or ignorance will stop the Jews going to Hell unless they become Christians. By refusing to recognise this you are not just anti-semetic but you are anti-Christ. Don't you think the poor Jewish people have been through enough already and now you are telling them everything is fine with their Judaistic beliefs as you watch them fall into Hell.

Now you are saying; "Supporting Israel's right to exist is wholly separate from supporting Judaism.   I can support Israel and their fight to live in their own land in peace without supporting the religious system of Judaism." 

Well that's something I suppose, my words may be starting to sink in but what type of support are we talking here? If your saying that you support them from purely a democratic, non- violence point of view that they should be allowed to have their own land in clearly defined boards free from attack, then that's fine. But if your saying you are actively spending time and money on helping them to grow into whatever they deem as their right to do, then that's very wrong. You should only spend your time and money on supporting ministries that promote the message of Jesus Christ to Israel.