• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I don't read long posts and I do the honor of not writing long ones as well. Give me your best shot in one or two paragraphs. Obviously you are oblivious to the myriads of OT Scriptures foretelling Israel's return to the Land from all nations, an obvious work of God and not some type of Zionistic conspiracy.

Well you are in a catch 22 because if you had of read what I had posted then you would know that I have already stated that the Jews will return to Israel as prophesied. So we are in agreement there. Perhaps if you're not willing to read posts then please don't waste yours and others time by posting yourself, unless you do read everything and can then make informed post. This will help you more than it will help anyone else in the long run. I hope you take this as good advise which it is intended to be.   

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?

3 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

While I agree with the very first part of the statement I totally disagree with that last part. We are to support the Jewish people in their endeavors. Why because they are still God's people. Zechariah 2:8 "For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you--for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye--". This passage is referring to Israel. And I for one, regardless of what our country does or any other country for that matter, completely supports Israel in their establishment of their land. It is there land and they can do with it how they please. I for one side with them on this and will support their endeavors. 

If your saying that you support them from purely a democratic, non- violence point of view that they should be allowed to have their own land in clearly defined boards free from attack, then that's fine. But if your saying you are actively spending time and money on helping them to grow into whatever they deem as their right to do, then that's very wrong. You should only spend your time and money on supporting ministries that promote the message of Jesus Christ to Israel.

The verse you quote is what Jesus will do when He returns to the Mount of Olives but Zechariah also prophesied that 2/3 of Jews would be killed before this and only the other 1/3 would become Christians just as it says: 

Zechariah 13:7-9 (Written in the fifth century BC, yet to be fulfilled) 

7 “Awake, sword, against my shepherd [Jesus], against the man who is close to me!” declares the LORD Almighty [God]. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones [the Jews]. 8 In the whole land,” declares the
LORD, “two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. 9 This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver, and test them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’ ” 

Paul also saw this eventuality:

Romans 9:27-28
27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant
will be saved. 
28 For the LORD will carry out his sentence on earth with speed, and finality.”

You must understand prophecy in order to understand what is really going to happen. 

15 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I skimmed the Scriptural references in the post I last quoted of yours and not once did you mention Israel's return, unless you can find it. All I saw was a bunch of  Rothschild conspiracy bunk.

I read posts, just not long ones...and it is your prerogative to write them as well. I responded to it as I saw fit and equally you have the right to respond to mine as you see fit.

I mentioned that American Jews will return to Israel as prophesied in page two, second post down. It's obvious that the Jews who have returned so far is the fulfilment of prophecy but it isn't over yet.  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

If your saying that you support them from purely a democratic, non- violence point of view that they should be allowed to have their own land in clearly defined boards free from attack, then that's fine. But if your saying you are actively spending time and money on helping them to grow into whatever they deem as their right to do, then that's very wrong. You should only spend your time and money on supporting ministries that promote the message of Jesus Christ to Israel.

The verse you quote is what Jesus will do when He returns to the Mount of Olives but Zechariah also prophesied that 2/3 of Jews would be killed before this and only the other 1/3 would become Christians just as it says: 

Zechariah 13:7-9 (Written in the fifth century BC, yet to be fulfilled) 

7 “Awake, sword, against my shepherd [Jesus], against the man who is close to me!” declares the LORD Almighty [God]. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones [the Jews]. 8 In the whole land,” declares the
LORD, “two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. 9 This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver, and test them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’ ” 

Paul also saw this eventuality:

Romans 9:27-28
27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant
will be saved. 
28 For the LORD will carry out his sentence on earth with speed, and finality.”

You must understand prophecy in order to understand what is really going to happen. 

I guess I am confused. Is this a prophetic discussion or do I support Israel discussion? The original post said, "I Stand With Israel?" I was just answering the question. However you seem to want to take into a prophetic discussion which quite frankly doesn't really answer the question. I will let other's go into the prophecies with you. But I stand by my comment and will support Israel because they are God's people and also will support their expansion because quite frankly they are wanting to take their land back. So yes I support Israel. 

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I agree, American Jews will return, as the Scriptures say 'from all nations' and America has a large percentage. I have felt that wholesale persecution will break out in America causing many to aliyah to Israel, and I think we may be starting to see it's beginnings.

The Scriptures indicate that they return  in unbelief, hence the third Temple and their embrace of the antichrist but the remnant after the great slaughter come to their senses and call out to Yeshua to save them and thus all Israel will be saved.

p.s. We don't believe the Jews do not need to hear the Gospel...they do. In this dispensation they become part of the Body of Christ just like Gentiles but you don't have to say they cease being Jews...they don't. They become fulfilled Jews.

Yes I agree American Jews are going to be persecuted and this will drive them out, also there will be a sense of wanting to belong to their spiritual homeland, ('Fulfilled Jews' that's a new one on me :) I just stick with 'Christian' it makes things simpler). 

I believe the reason the Jews in America will be persecuted will be when enough non-Jewish Americans realise who was behind 911.   

4 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Yes I agree American Jews are going to be persecuted and this will drive them out, also there will be a sense of wanting to belong to their spiritual homeland, ('Fulfilled Jews' that's a new one on me :) I just stick with 'Christian' it makes things simpler). 

I believe the reason the Jews in America will be persecuted will be when enough non-Jewish Americans realise who was behind 911.   

Who was behind 911? I thought we all know who was behind that attack. It was Al-Qaeda. Sounds to me like there is a conspiracy theory here that somehow is influencing your train of thought. I could be wrong though. I am curious as to who you think was behind 911.

1 minute ago, Jaydog1976 said:

I guess I am confused. Is this a prophetic discussion or do I support Israel discussion? The original post said, "I Stand With Israel?" I was just answering the question. However you seem to want to take into a prophetic discussion which quite frankly doesn't really answer the question. I will let other's go into the prophecies with you. But I stand by my comment and will support Israel because they are God's people and also will support their expansion because quite frankly they are wanting to take their land back. So yes I support Israel. 

That's a good question because before I posted the OP I nearly put it in the Eschatology section because standing with Israel is tied into prophecy.

By all means voice you support of Israel to be a nation free from attack, but what I am pointing out is that if you actually physically help them (with money or your time) to do whatever they like then that is simply reinforcing their Judaistic beliefs and in effect you are helping to send Jews to Hell. Can you see this? 

6 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

That's a good question because before I posted the OP I nearly put it in the Eschatology section because standing with Israel is tied into prophecy.

By all means voice you support of Israel to be a nation free from attack, but what I am pointing out is that if you actually physically help them (with money or your time) to do whatever they like then that is simply reinforcing their Judaistic beliefs and in effect you are helping to send Jews to Hell. Can you see this? 

Standing with Israel is because they are God's people. Not sure why you don't seem to see that. God told Abraham in Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Not sure why I wouldn't stand with God's people. Second they want their land back. And I support that. What I am finding is people who do not believe God and His Word are trying to stop it and are siding with the wrong side. The Jews aren't doing whatever they like, not even sure where that is coming from, they are just doing what they believe the need to do to get their land back. 

Edited by Jaydog1976
Incorrect grammer

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I shy away from telling a Jew he needs to become a 'Christian' because of all the atrocities  done against Jews (esp in  Europe down through the ages) in the name of Christ. 'Completed' or 'fulfilled' Jew seems more Scriptural.

Again, I don't buy into conspiracy theories very  easily (Kennedy assassination was the last), I lay the blame on the  Al Queda terrorists, not the Jews.

Yowm that is a great point about telling a Jew he needs to become a Christian. Never really thought about it that way. I guess I just take the name of Christian for granted many times. Definitely a good thought. 

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I shy away from telling a Jew he needs to become a 'Christian' because of all the atrocities  done against Jews (esp in  Europe down through the ages) in the name of Christ. 'Completed' or 'fulfilled' Jew seems more Scriptural.

Again, I don't buy into conspiracy theories very  easily (Kennedy assassination was the last), I lay the blame on the  Al Queda terrorists, not the Jews.

I agree that 'Christian' doesn't go down well with Jews but on a Christian forum I think we're fairly safe, i mean any Jews on here will expect to see the word Christian a lot.

Yeah Kennedy! LBJ was the main ring leader of that cabal and from my research Chauncey Holt got the 'head shot' on JFK from the 'other' grassy knoll on the south side of the Daily Plaza but Rothschild's money/influence was all over that.     

If you study 'Building 7' you'll see the beginnings of another money trail that lead to their door too, via the American military industrial complex.