TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Islam could not have the Blood of all the Saints and Christian Martyrs on her hands.

Why not?  Nobody has ALL the blood of the saints on their hands.  Islam will murder the two witnesses.  And Vines says about Revelation 18:24 that the prophets spoken of in Rev. 18:4 ARE the two wtnesses!

(f) of "two witnesses" yet to be raised up for special purposes,..

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G4396&t=KJV

Islam has mrdered more Christians in the last 100 years THAN IN ALL OF HISTORY.  In the Sudan alone they murdered about a million Christians between 98-99.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

Daniel chapter 7 was written about 35 years after Daniel's vision of the great statue.  

How can the lion be Babylon when the date of the vision occurred in the first year of Belshazzar who was the last king of Babylon?  The Babylonian Empire had already risen some 50 years before and was on it's way out when Daniel 7 was written!  Why would Daniel prophesy about a kingdom 'rising' that was already in existence for about 50 years and soon to end?   Some atheist have actually caught onto this blunder and used it to debunk the bible by calling Daniel a false prophet which he would certainly be, since he prophesied about something already in existence....a kingdom rising that had already risen.

The vision of these four beast are figurative of 4 end time kingdoms competing to dominate the region around the Mediterranean. The word before in 7:7 says that this beast "was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns."

The Hebrew word for "before" in this text is ‘qodam’ which means "in front of, in the presence of, not "historically before" as is commonly interpreted. This means the first three empires will be in the presence of (or stand before) the anti-Christ kingdom when it emerges.  They are all end-time kingdoms.  

Hi fixerupper,

I agree with you. Something we both understand correctly. Quite obvious that those 4 kingdoms, Federations are in the end-times and it is great that you see that also.

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi fixerupper,

I agree with you. Something we both understand correctly. Quite obvious that those 4 kingdoms, Federations are in the end-times and it is great that you see that also.

Marilyn.

The difficult part is identifying them.  There are some ideas out there and some of them might be right.  I'm not sure what to believe about them.  I can only give you my ideas.

The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

It was taught for years by many that this was ancient Babylon and the 'heart of a man' was Nebuchadnezzar's recovery from going mad.  But the dating of the vision is that Babylon had risen some 50 years before, and some 35 years after Nebuchadnezzar went mad.

Some people think this is England and the wings being plucked off is the US.  I think this could even be today's Iraq and the wings being plucked off is the US military leaving Iraq.  Being given the heart of a man is confusing.  The others I'm not sure of either.  But do have some ideas.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, fixerupper said:

I disagree...

Daniel chapter 7 was written about 35 years after Daniel's vision of the great statue.  

How can the lion be Babylon when the date of the vision occurred in the first year of Belshazzar who was the last king of Babylon?  The Babylonian Empire had already risen some 50 years before and was on it's way out when Daniel 7 was written!  Why would Daniel prophesy about a kingdom 'rising' that was already in existence for about 50 years and soon to end?   Some atheist have actually caught onto this blunder and used it to debunk the bible by calling Daniel a false prophet which he would certainly be, since he prophesied about something already in existence....a kingdom rising that had already risen.

The vision of these four beast are figurative of 4 end time kingdoms competing to dominate the region around the Mediterranean. The word before in 7:7 says that this beast "was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns."

The Hebrew word for "before" in this text is ‘qodam’ which means "in front of, in the presence of, not "historically before" as is commonly interpreted. This means the first three empires will be in the presence of (or stand before) the anti-Christ kingdom when it emerges.  They are all end-time kingdoms.  

What are you even talking about man? Again all the wordsmithing and worrying about WHEN Babylon became a Kingdom. You do understand God is not restrained by time right? You are sitting around saying, but this was 50 years into the Babylonian empires reign, WHO CARES?  God is not constrained by Time. You worrying about what Atheist think is a little bewildering to tbh. 

The Dream is CLEARLY Babylon, because the Persian Bear CONQUERED BABYLON, we know this, the THREE RIBS in the Bears mouth were the Confederation of Lydia, Egypt and Babylon trying to fend off the Medo-Persian Empire, he was raised up on one side because the Persian Side was stronger. So all of your wondering's and wordsmithing makes no sense because the facts that the Bear was Medo-Peria and Conquered Babylon makes MUCH SENSE. How is it people get everything wrong when it comes to prophecy? 

The Four Beasts are Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome and the Little Horn is the End Time BEAST (a MAN.) We are even given the exact descriptions of them. 

5 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Why not?  Nobody has ALL the blood of the saints on their hands.  Islam will murder the two witnesses.  And Vines says about Revelation 18:24 that the prophets spoken of in Rev. 18:4 ARE the two wtnesses!

False Religion does........The Bible says Apollyon (A Demon) Murders them.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, fixerupper said:

The difficult part is identifying them.  There are some ideas out there and some of them might be right.  I'm not sure what to believe about them.  I can only give you my ideas.

The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

It was taught for years by many that this was ancient Babylon and the 'heart of a man' was Nebuchadnezzar's recovery from going mad.  But the dating of the vision is that Babylon had risen some 50 years before, and some 35 years after Nebuchadnezzar went mad.

Some people think this is England and the wings being plucked off is the US.  I think this could even be today's Iraq and the wings being plucked off is the US military leaving Iraq.  Being given the heart of a man is confusing.  The others I'm not sure of either.  But do have some ideas.

Hi fixerupper,

I was taught this revelation back in the `60`s so it is not something I thought up. Also interesting to note that back then Islam was just `tents in the desert,` so to speak. And now we really see the rise of that terrifying beast. I thought I would give you the details of the first beast, federation, for you to think on. The beasts are shown when they first arise and then in order.

1. LION – The British Commonwealth & America.

`The first (beast) was like a lion, & had eagle`s wings.`   (Dan. 7: 4)

Here we have a super power like a Lion with Eagle`s wings.

The Lion is the symbol of Royal Sovereignty.    (King/Queen)

The Eagle is the symbol of Imperial Power.    (Empire)

The British Empire controlled one-fifth of the world in the 19th Century.

`...its wings were plucked off;.... & a man`s heart was given to it.`       (Dan. 7: 4)

At first the British Empire was a `powerful beast,` imperialistically conquering, dominating & colonising. Then we see a remarkable change. The different colonies are each given the right to rule themselves, but still coexist as a group. In political language, co-existing in freedom, peace & equality.

America who originally came from the `Lion,` the British Empire, became totally independent, yet continues to be a dominant & integral part of this powerful confederacy. 

Marilyn.

What are you even talking about man? Again all the wordsmithing and worrying about WHEN Babylon became a Kingdom. You do understand God is not restrained by time right? You are sitting around saying, but this was 50 years into the Babylonian empires reign, WHO CARES?  God is not constrained by Time. You worrying about what Atheist think is a little bewildering to tbh. 

One thing is for sure, atheist Kyle Williams cares and you don't.  He found this major blunder and used it to label Daniel as a false prophet and debunk the bible.  HE KNOWS a prophet cannot prohesy about a kingdom rising that had already risen 50 years before WITHOUT being a false prophet!  If you think a prophet can prophesy about something already in existence you need to go back to school.  But that would be your mentors who are the ones who have misled in the first place so forget about it.

The Dream is CLEARLY Babylon, because the Persian Bear CONQUERED BABYLON, we know this, the THREE RIBS in the Bears mouth were the Confederation of Lydia, Egypt and Babylon trying to fend off the Medo-Persian Empire, he was raised up on one side because the Persian Side was stronger. So all of your wondering's and wordsmithing makes no sense because the facts that the Bear was Medo-Peria and Conquered Babylon makes MUCH SENSE. How is it people get everything wrong when it comes to prophecy? 

A bear doesn't represent Medo-Persia.  And a leopard doesn't represent Greece.  A leopard really doesn't represent any contry, but it's behavior does resemble that of Muslims.

The Dream is CLEARLY Babylon, because the Persian Bear CONQUERED BABYLON, we know this, the THREE RIBS in the Bears mouth were the Confederation of Lydia, Egypt and Babylon trying to fend off the Medo-Persian Empire, he was raised up on one side because the Persian Side was stronger. So all of your wondering's and wordsmithing makes no sense because the facts that the Bear was Medo-Peria and Conquered Babylon makes MUCH SENSE. How is it people get everything wrong when it comes to prophecy? 

This is really something.  All you ever do is tell me what you believe but never show me how you arrive at your conclusions.  What pasage gives you this sequence of Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome?  Daniel2?  I know it's historical, but where is the sequence of those empires mentioned in prophecy? 

The Four Beasts are Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome and the Little Horn is the End Time BEAST (a MAN.) We are eve given the exact descriptions of them. 
Again.  That doesn't matter when it comes to Daniel 7 because all four of them are end-time empires.

The Hebrew word for "before" in this text is ‘qodam’ which means "in front of, in the presence of, not "historically before" as is commonly interpreted. This means the first three empires will be in the presence of (or stand before) the anti-Christ kingdom when it emerges.  They are all end-time kingdoms.  

Notice how the word BEFORE is used in the following verses....

God's hand is "stretched out before Him" meaning in front of Him.

Daniel 2:9 But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof.

10 The Chaldeans answered before the king, and said, There is not a man upon the earth that can shew the king's matter: therefore there is no king, lord, nor ruler, that asked such things at any magician, or astrologer, or Chaldean.

11 And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.

Daniel 2:24 Therefore Daniel went in unto Arioch, whom the king had ordained to destroy the wise men of Babylon: he went and said thus unto him; Destroy not the wise men of Babylon: bring me in before the king, and I will shew unto the king the interpretation.

Daniel 2:25 Then Arioch brought in Daniel before the king in haste, and said thus unto him, I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation.

Daniel 2:31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

Daniel 2:36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

Daniel 3:3 Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up.

Daniel 3:13 Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.

Daniel 4:6 Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the wise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.

7 Then came in the magicians, the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers: and I told the dream before them; but they did not make known unto me the interpretation thereof.

8 But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Belteshazzar, according to the name of my god, and in whom is the spirit of the holy gods: and before him I told the dream, saying,

Daniel 4:6 Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the wise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.

Daniel 5:1 Belshazzar the king made a great feast to a thousand of his lords, and drank wine before the thousand.

Daniel 5:13 Then was Daniel brought in before the king. And the king spake and said unto Daniel, Art thou that Daniel, which art of the children of the captivity of Judah, whom the king my father brought out of Jewry?

Daniel 5:17 Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.

Daniel 5:19 And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down.

Daniel 5:23 But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee,....

Daniel 6:10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.

11 Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.

12 Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree,.... 

13 Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day.

Daniel 6:18 Then the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of musick brought before him: and his sleep went from him.

Daniel 6:22 My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

Daniel 6:26 I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

If Daniel wanted to indicate 'before in time' he had several other words he could have used.  

Edited by fixerupper

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, fixerupper said:

fixerupper

You are right, the vision was given during the rule of Babylon.  (Dan Ch7)

All you have to do is go back a chapter to find the answer.  (Dan Ch6).  The lion is describing the next king to come after Babylon.

The Lion who had his wings clipped was none other than King Darius, the Mede.

King Darius was finaly humbled when God saved Daniel from the lions and wrote this decree;

Daniel 6:25   Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.

Daniel 6:26   I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

And the bear with the 3 ribs in his mouth is the fourth King of Persia.

Daniel 11:2   And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

and the next beast to come is the Leopard which is Alexander.  All in that order.

So if we stick to the definitions God gave us in the scriptures, we shouldn't run into confusion.  Those first three beasts to come after Babylon were the kings of the Mede's, Persian and Grecia. 

Daniel 7:17   These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Three kings having a major signigicance have come and gone, and the last who is coming is the dreadful most fierce one of the end times. 

Edited by Sister

On 6/23/2017 at 7:45 PM, fixerupper said:

One thing is for sure, atheist Kyle Williams cares and you don't.

I understand all the ignorant atheist's moves, and they do not work on me. I do not give them any cred. They have always lied about Daniel because Daniel exposes them for who they are, if Daniel foretold the Beasts with Specificity, then that means Prophecy of Gods Prophets are true. They can't deal with that so they lie about when Daniels books were written, why do I care about someone who is controlled by the Devils opinion? I don't.  

He found this major blunder and used it to label Daniel as a false prophet and debunk the bible.  HE KNOWS a prophet cannot prohesy about a kingdom rising that had already risen 50 years before WITHOUT being a false prophet!  If you think a prophet can prophesy about something already in existence you need to go back to school.  But that would be your mentors who are the ones who have misled in the first place so forget about it.

Again, no on cares what an Atheist thinks, he doesn't understand God, and many Christians don't understand prophecy. If a person prophesies that Donald Trump is going to become President in 2011, does it make the prophecy of none effect because Trump is 65 years old? Of course not. Everyone understands that God is showing the Future in the 2nd Beast, 3rd Beast 4th Beast and in the Little Horn, everyone knows that Babylon was a Kingdom when Daniel came there. Your point makes ZERO SENSE, no one I know suggests Daniels is "Prophesying" that Babylon will became a Kingdom, that is just a part of the Four Beasts that God wants to show Daniel about, three are future, the present one, at Daniels time was Babylon. It is very important because Babylon is what God sees as the purest form of evil.  

Babylons demise was foretold by Daniel, does that count as prophesy?  Everyone that thinks just a little bit knows Babylon was already a Kingdom when Daniel came there. No one is saying Daniel foretold Babylons rising, he told about FOUR BEASTS and THREE were future, and another was a Little Horn Beast that would arise over 2500 years later. And he foretold Babylons demise. No one, NO ONE suggests that Daniel foretold of Babylons rise when it was a Kingdom before he got there, however it did not become a Beast until it conquered Israel. You fell for the Atheist's SUCKER PUNCH.....

A part of the Prophecy was about a Current Kingdom (Babylon), one that would be.....WOULD BE (FUTURE) Conquered by the Bear/Persia so YES.....It is a part of the Prophecy, you just don't quite understand it it seems. You not understanding that that Babylon was yet to be Conquered and thus was RELATIVE to the succession of Kingdoms is kind of mind boggling to me. 

Stop listening to Demon filled Atheists. They are always going to lie because they are of their father a liar. (Satan) I have told you once I have no mentors but the Holy Spirit, let it be man........Your mentor seems to be an Atheist.

A bear doesn't represent Medo-Persia.  And a leopard doesn't represent Greece.  A leopard really doesn't represent any contry, but it's behavior does resemble that of Muslims.

Babylon is the Lion, Persia is the Bear and the Leopard is the Greece/Alexander the Great. The Four Generals came fourth from him. Rome was the Iron Beast. The Little Horn is the coming Anti-Christ. Again....Muslims, Muslims, Muslims......Fit it to the narrative, ignore everything else. That's not how prophesy works.

This is really something.  All you ever do is tell me what you believe but never show me how you arrive at your conclusions.  What pasage gives you this sequence of Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome?  Daniel2?  I know it's historical, but where is the sequence of those empires mentioned in prophecy? 

You are dealing with Daniel 2 and I am dealing with Daniel 7, they just so happen to be the same Kingdoms but the dreams have different meanings. Babylon is conquered by the Bear which is  raised up on ONE SIDE just like the Ram now let me show you how we know the Bear is Persia and the Leopard is Greece. WATCH CLOSELY..........You asked me how.............The Second Beast Conquered the First, so if we can peg who 2 is then we can peg who 1 is right? 

Daniel 7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

IF YOU OBSERVE CLOSELY, it just might hit you between the eyes here.  Now lets go to Daniel 8 since we know that is about Greece Conquering Persia. As its readily stated as such, lets see if they match these two here.

Daniel 8:3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other (JUST LIKE THE BEAR), and the higher came up last. 4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great. 5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground:(Fast like a Leopard) and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. 6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler (ANGER) against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand. 8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn(Alexander the Great) was broken; and for it came up four notable ones (FOUR GENERALS) toward the four winds of heaven.

So the Persian Ram has ONE HORN Higher than the other. A Horn of course REPRESENTS POWER and thus the Persian side was more powerful than the Media side of the Kingdom. Likewise the Bear raised itself up on ONE SIDE, meaning the very same thing, that the Persian side was more Powerful than the Media side. The Bear also had Three Ribs in its mouth, and Lydia, Egypt and Babylon made a pact to try and keep Medo-Persia from conquering them, this is a WELL KNOWN FACT and they signed agreements and this is not in doubt. So the BEAR raises itself up on one side just like the Ram has a Raised Horn of power, and the Bear had THREE RIBS in his mouth matching exactly how many countries he DEVOURED. Arise, Devour much flesh. 

So the Bear and the Ram are the Exact same Kingdom. Persia Conquered Babylon and was Conquered by Greece. The emphasis of Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 are different, one is about World Kingdoms the other about Kingdoms that Conquer Israel, BUT....They are the exact same Kingdoms. 

1. Babylon is the Head of Gold or the Lion
  2. Medo-Persia is the Breast and Arms of Silver or the Bear
  3. Greece is the Belly and Thighs of Brass or the Leopard
  4. Rome is the Legs of Iron or the Iron Beast
  5. Little Horn is the Coming Anti-Christ That could be the 10 toes of Iron and Clay based on Satan's Rule

Its really not that hard to match them all together. 

The rest is you WORDSMITHING AGAIN..........I explained above why Babylon was a part of the Prophecy.

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Sister said:

fixerupper

You are right, the vision was given during the rule of Babylon.  (Dan Ch7)

All you have to do is go back a chapter to find the answer.  (Dan Ch6).  The lion is describing the next king to come after Babylon.

The Lion who had his wings clipped was none other than King Darius, the Mede.

King Darius was finaly humbled when God saved Daniel from the lions and wrote this decree;

Daniel 6:25   Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.

Daniel 6:26   I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

And the bear with the 3 ribs in his mouth is the fourth King of Persia.

Daniel 11:2   And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

and the next beast to come is the Leopard which is Alexander.  All in that order.

So if we stick to the definitions God gave us in the scriptures, we shouldn't run into confusion.  Those first three beasts to come after Babylon were the kings of the Mede's, Persian and Grecia. 

Daniel 7:17   These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Three kings having a major signigicance have come and gone, and the last who is coming is the dreadful most fierce one of the end times. 

The 6th Chapter is not in order, Darius was a Ruler after Chapter 7. Darius and Cyrus or the Medes and Persians were considered one Kingdom. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The 6th Chapter is not in order, Darius was a Ruler after Chapter 7. Darius and Cyrus or the Medes and Persians were considered one Kingdom. 

Revelation Man

The 4 beasts are in order.

The answers are scattered.  A little bit here and a little bit there.

The symbol of the Lion is Darius himself - of The Medes.  That kingdom.

The symbol of the Bear is Persia, and the Leopard is Greecia, this one is easy.

These are the definitions God gave us to find ...from his Word....., but some like to guess what the definitions are by going outside of the scriptures.