TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

But you ADDED.....ASSUME.......IMPLY that the Anti-Christ is a Muslim.

No I derive that from the Babylonian's in Habakkuk 1, and Ez. 38-39 and Psalm 83 where every nation is Islamic today.  From the two horns I see on top of many mosque, and the definition of anti-Christ on the octoganal structure of the mosque that "sits upon" God's Holy Place" in East Jerusalem, and the 6,666 verse in the Koran.  Not to mention suicide bombers and beheadings mentioned in Revelation are Islamic traditions taking place TODAY.  Did I ever tell you that ISIL is the Leviathan mentioned in Jb 41 and Psalm 104?

Job says about the Leviathan...
"Job 41:33-34 "Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride."

Babylon is used as a Metaphor for the Kingdoms of the World.

No it's not.  Babylon can only be associated with literal Babylon or false religion.  In the context of Revelation 17 "Babylon the Great" implies a large false religion.  That religion would be Islam and NOT a conglomerate of the world's religions.

Isaiah 13:19 And Babylon, the beauty of kingdoms, the glory of the Chaldeans' pride, Will be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. 20 It will never be inhabited or lived in from generation to generation; Nor will the Arab pitch his tent there, Nor will shepherds make their flocks lie down there. 

So is Babylon going to be a Great power again or did Isaiah via God LIE? Babylon will NEVER be a power again. When Babylon is used its used as a Metaphor.

Nobody is lying, and don't insinuate I'm saying they are.  You're just making mistakes.  Babylon falls twice....

Isa 21:9 And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

Rev. 14:8  And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Islam will be destroyed by the Anti-Christ.

It's beyond me how one man can destroy a religion of 1.7 billion people.

The harlot is figurative of more than one thing.  East Jerusalem, Mecca, Iran, the Sunni and/or Shia sects esp. jihadist sects.  One thing for sure, it represents the Temple Mount. The anti-Christ is likely Sunni and authenticates himself in the Dome or Al'aqsa mosque.  He is probably the king of the north.  The other the king of the south and probably a sourthern Caliphate around Saudi Arabia and Northers Africa.  Both are Islamic Caliphates.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

24 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

No I derive that from the Babylonian's in Habakkuk 1, and Ez. 38-39 and Psalm 83 where every nation is Islamic today.  From the two horns I see on top of many mosque, and the definition of anti-Christ on the octoganal structure of the mosque that "sits upon" God's Holy Place" in East Jerusalem, and the 6,666 verse in the Koran.  Not to mention suicide bombers and beheadings mentioned in Revelation are Islamic traditions taking place TODAY.  Did I ever tell you that ISIL is the Leviathan mentioned in Jb 41 and Psalm 104?

Very creative.

3 hours ago, BobRyan said:

Very creative.

Any questions?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

13 hours ago, fixerupper said:

No I derive that from the Babylonian's in Habakkuk 1,

You do understand that Habakkuk is living when Babylon was becoming a world power and the Kings of Judah had been serving false gods and were considered evil by Habakkuk, so he prays against the evil Kings of Judah.

1. This book was written between 612 and 589 B.C. 
2. Habakkuk served as a prophet of Judah. 
3. Judah's last four kings were wicked men who rejected God. 
4. Babylon was becoming the dominant world power. It was a period of fear, lawlessness and immorality for the people of Judah. 
5. Habakkuk was saddened by the violence and corruption he saw in Judah. 

In Chapter 1, Habakkuk questions why God seemed to do nothing about the wickedness and sin around him. "How long, O Lord, must I call for help?" (1:2) 

In Chapter 2, Habakkuk waits for an answer. God instructs him to tell everyone that the wicked will be judged and righteousness will prevail. God would send the Babylonians to punish Judah for their sins. "Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled." (2:3) 

Chapter 3 is Habakkuk's prayer of rejoice. He now understands God's power and love. "I will be joyful in the God of my salvation." (3:18) This is not about a future prophesy, its about Judah and Babylon in Habakkuk's own lifetime. 

and Ez. 38-39 and Psalm 83 where every nation is Islamic today.

Again, the Kings of the East are ENTICED by the Anti-Christ, False Prophet and Dragon to come to Israel and War against Israel, but this is after Islam has been destroyed and the Muslims/Arabs Subjugated. Their hate against Israel will not stop, even when their Religion is Destroyed. You keep citing who is coming against Israel, but you forget to cite the scriptures saying the Ant-Christ is a Muslim, because there ARE NONE....Because scriptures say he arises out of the Head of the Fourth Beast which was Rome, he is born in Greece which is in Europe. The 10 Kings (Europe) will be with the Anti-Christ no matter what he does, they will not have to be ENTICED as the Kings of the East are in Rev. 16 at the 6th Vial by seducing, demonic (frogs) Spirits, they will be with the Anti-Christ in all things, because they gave their powers unto the Anti-Christ and work with him for ONE HOUR. 

From the two horns I see on top of many mosque, and the definition of anti-Christ on the octoganal structure of the mosque that "sits upon" God's Holy Place" in East Jerusalem, and the 6,666 verse in the Koran.  Not to mention suicide bombers and beheadings mentioned in Revelation are Islamic traditions taking place TODAY.  Did I ever tell you that ISIL is the Leviathan mentioned in Jb 41 and Psalm 104?

Job says about the Leviathan...
"Job 41:33-34 "Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride."

You mean the Crescent Moon? In old times they Beheaded people, nowadays most of the killings/murders of Billions will not be Beheading's, you are misunderstanding the scriptures, they stand for Martyred people, and that can be by any means, gun, bombs, knives etc. etc. 

ISIL is not Leviathan, that's probably referring to Satan. 

No it's not.  Babylon can only be associated with literal Babylon or false religion.  In the context of Revelation 17 "Babylon the Great" implies a large false religion.  That religion would be Islam and NOT a conglomerate of the world's religions.

The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION....She is associated with Babylon because it had so many false religions. The four things imprinted on her head tell us who she is: MYSTERY, (COMMA) Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. Shes a Mystery that the Angel explains to us in Rev. 17:7-18. She is Babylon the Great in that she (FALSE RELIGION) is co-mingled with these Kings/Governments of the WORLD (Not of God)....False Religion CO-MINGLED with False Governance and we have her with Babylon the Great imprinted on her head. Abominations of the Earth, well God sees all worshiping of ANY god other than Him as an Abomination, OF COURSE. And lastly, Mother of Harlots, she is the Mother of ALL FALSE RELIGIONS.....She is FALSE RELIGION......She can't be Islam because Islam was not even around at that time, BUT.....False Religion was.

Babylon and the Harlot are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! The Kings in League with the Beast HATE the Harlot in Rev. 17:16 and DESTROY HER. (You never answered this point in any of my posts, its not going to go away just because you dodge it) In Rev. 18 the Kings Cry and Lament Babylons Destruction. 

So which is it? Do the Kings Destroy Islam in Rev. 17:16 since you say they are the Harlot (They are a PART of the Harlot) or does the Anti-Christ arise with Islam? It can't be both. 

Nobody is lying, and don't insinuate I'm saying they are.  You're just making mistakes.  Babylon falls twice....

You might want read what I wrote a little better..................."So is Babylon going to be a Great power again or did Isaiah via God LIE? Babylon will NEVER be a power again. When Babylon is used its used as a Metaphor.

It's beyond me how one man can destroy a religion of 1.7 billion people.

The same way he Murders 1.5 to 2 Billion people in Rev. chapter 6.

The harlot is figurative of more than one thing.  East Jerusalem, Mecca, Iran, the Sunni and/or Shia sects esp. jihadist sects.  One thing for sure, it represents the Temple Mount. The anti-Christ is likely Sunni and authenticates himself in the Dome or Al'aqsa mosque.  He is probably the king of the north.  The other the king of the south and probably a sourthern Caliphate around Saudi Arabia and Northers Africa.  Both are Islamic Caliphates.

The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGIONS of ALL TIME.............Do the Kings (Rev. 17:16) KILL HER OFF or not? 

Edited by Revelation Man

Habakkuk 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you. For, lo, I raise up the Chaldean's, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs. They are terrible and dreadful.

The big question is in whose days.  Is Habakkuk's prophecy directed toward Judah?  The text says it's directed to the nations/heathen.  Judah isn't implied and neither is Habakkuk's time period.  Yes Judah was on the verge of being invaded by Babylon, Habakkuk probably saw the nations being invaded all around him, but the prophecy was written "in the days of the heathen." Look at the definition of the word HEATHEN.

nation, people, nation, people, usually of non-Hebrew people, of descendants of Abraham, of Israel, of swarm of locusts, other animals

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H1471&t=KJV

The Babylonian Empire was not a big Empire.  The Persian, Grecian, and Roman Empires were much larger. Babylon did not march through the "breadth (wide expanse) of the land to possess dwelling places that are not theirs like the empires that followed.  Jihadist foreign fighters fit this well both worldwide and in the Mid-East region.  

Groups like Al'Shabaab, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al'Qaeda and ISIS ETC. are basically foreign fighters and are perfectly described in Habakkuk 1.  

...and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

People have come from dozens of countries to join groups like ISIS and Al'quiada.  Their battle grounds are any country across planet earth.  These groups use terrorism as a means to obtain their goals of imposing Sharia law worldwide and Islamic world domination. They want to "conquer the infidel" and the world, and see the complete destruction of Israel, just like Psalm 83 and Ez. 38-39 prophesy.  Islam now has a major global terrorist network. 

Nebuchadnezzar didn't use terror, murder, and such.  He surrounded the city and stopped everything from going in and out of it, and was able to take the city within 3 months.  Most of the inhabitants were spared!  He destroyed and pillaged the city and the temple and took most of Judah's elite captive, and left the rest of the peasants behind. I wouldn't call that being dreadful and terrible.  ISIS is terrible and dreadful.  Want the evidence?

If Habakkuk 1 was fulfilled in his time, then we should see something in the text implying a siege, captivity, slavery, destruction of Jerusalem, and the destruction and pillaging of the temple in the chapter. We should see something in Hab.1 that resembles what actually took place in Nebuchadnezzar's siege of Judah.  The problem is, other than the word 'captivity', very little in the passage is close to what actually took place in Babylons seige of Jerusalem.

Chapter 2 proves this is unfulfilled prophecy... 
Habakkuk 2:1-3  I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may RUN that readeth it.   For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 

What is the 'appointed time" Habakkuk is referring to?  An "appointed time" is a 'set' time.  Whenever I see the kind of terminology used in the bible, (Hab. 2:3 and elsewhere), it indicates the end of days and time of the end. 

Gesenius says, "the vision belongs to a time SOMEWHAT REMOTE!  The only time APPOINTED IS THE TIME THAT SURROUND THE DAY OF THE LORD!
Concerning Habakkuk's vision in chapter one.... Chuck Smith said... 

...and though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry (Hab 2:3). 

"Now the vision for the appointed time is really looking down to the time of the coming of the Messiah. "And though it tarry," he said, "wait for it, because He will surely come and not tarry." The church has been waiting for Jesus to come for almost two thousand years of man's time." 

Mathew Henry says... 

"There is an appointed time, but it is not near; it is yet to be deferred a great while;' and that comes in here as a reason why it must be written, that it may be reviewed afterwards and the event compared with it." 

Ray Stedman says... 

"God is saying, "Habakkuk, this isn't going to happen right away. There is going to be a lapse of time, but it will come." This is the character of God's revelation. First God says that an event will happen. Then he says, "Don't you worry about what happens in between. Even though it looks like everything is going wrong, what I have said will happen is going to happen, and if it seems to delay, wait for it. It will come."

You keep citing who is coming against Israel, but you forget to cite the scriptures saying the Ant-Christ is a Muslim, because there ARE NONE...

You keep talking about Islam being destroyed.  I know your mentors are teaching you that, but how is one man going to destroy a religion of 1.7 billion people?

Like I haven't quoted enough scripture, or given you enough evidence.  When all along I'm the one who'se been asking YOU to quote ONE verse of prophecy that implicates Rome and you HAVEN'T done it!

The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION....She is associated with Babylon because it had so many false religions. The four things imprinted on her head tell us who she is: MYSTERY, (COMMA) Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. Shes a Mystery that the Angel explains to us in Rev. 17:7-18. She is Babylon the Great in that she (FALSE RELIGION) is co-mingled with these Kings/Governments of the WORLD (Not of God)....False Religion CO-MINGLED with False Governance and we have her with Babylon the Great imprinted on her head.....Abominations of the Earth, well God sees all worshiping of ANY god other than Him as an Abomination, OF COURSE. And lastly, Mother of Harlots, she is the Mother of ALL FALSE RELIGIONS....She is FALSE RELIGION......She can't be Islam because Islam was nit even around at that time, BUT.....False Religion was.

"And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

John is taken into the wilderness to see the judgment of the great harlot.  The word 'wilderness' is better interpreted as 'desert.  Mecca and Medina reside in the desert. There's no proof that the harlot represents ALL false religion because later in Chapter 17 the harlot is used interchangeably with a city. That city is East Jerusalem.  This vision of 7 heads and ten horns are NOT world powers.  They are all ISLAMIC end-time kings and kingdoms situated in the region of the Middle-East.  This isn't a worldwide kingdom with a global dictator.  

The Dome of the Rock is at the geographically center of Jerusalem's seven MOUNTAINS.  THIS IS THE ONLY PIECE OF GROUND GOD HAS CLAIMED AS HIS OWN IN THE BIBLE.  SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  The harlot represents a large false religion, i.e.ISLAM, and worldwide terrorism. 'Sitteth' means "to occupy or have a fixed abode."   This indicates that Islam is the dominate religion that 'OCCUPIES' this 10/7 empire which is an Islamic Caliphate of sorts, headquartered and operated from the Dome of the Rock.  

Babylon the Great, AKA "a large false religion," must “sit on” or occupy seven mountains, (East Jerusalem) and I believe those mountains are the seven mountains that surround Jerusalem.  "The Dome of the Rock" complex is an anti-Christ monument that "sits upon" the site of the ruins of two Jewish Temples today called the Temple Mount, AKA "Mount Moriah" which is at the geographical center of Jerusalem's seven mountains.  Jerusalem is "that great city" of Revelation 17.  

“As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore,” the psalmist writes. (Psalm 125:2) 

These mountains are Mount Zion (southwest, 2558 ft.), Mount Gareb (west, 2518 ft.), Mount Scopus (north, 2724 ft.) Mount of Olives (east, 2641 ft.) Mount of Offense (southeast, 2411 ft.) Mount of Evil Counsel (south, 2548 ft.) and at the center, Mount Moriah (the temple mount, 2556 ft.)

Sounds like either Iran or Mecca get nuked...

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Edited by fixerupper

5 hours ago, fixerupper said:

The Babylonian Empire was not a big Empire.  The Persian, Grecian, and Roman Empires were much larger. Babylon did not march through the "breadth (wide expanse) of the land to possess dwelling places that are not theirs like the empires that followed.  Jihadist foreign fighters fit this well both worldwide and in the Mid-East region.  

The facts are this,  what you are citing as a FUTURE PROPHECY was no such thing, its about a past event. 

You keep talking about Islam being destroyed.  I know your mentors are teaching you that, but how is one man going to destroy a religion of 1.7 billion people?

I answered this once already.........The Anti-Christ is a Dictator and Europe (10 Kings) give their power unto him. The bible says the Anti-Christ kills 1/4 of Mankind right off the bat, that's 1.5 to 2 Billion people. 

I don't have any mentors, I am THE MENTOR....................

Like I haven't quoted enough scripture, or given you enough evidence.  When all along I'm the one who'se been asking YOU to quote ONE verse of prophecy that implicates Rome and you HAVEN'T done it!

Same ole same ole. You just hit repeat time and again don't you? You have to defend that Muslim angle that has ZERO PROOF, whereas we are told where the Anti-Christ arises from. Greece, which is in Europe. Daniel 7 and 8 which you just can't or refuse grasp it seems. 

"And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

John is taken into the wilderness to see the judgment of the great harlot.  The word 'wilderness' is better interpreted as 'desert.  Mecca and Medina reside in the desert. There's no proof that the harlot represents ALL false religion because later in Chapter 17 the harlot is used interchangeably with a city. That city is East Jerusalem.  This vision of 7 heads and ten horns are NOT world powers.  They are all ISLAMIC end-time kings and kingdoms situated in the region of the Middle-East.  This isn't a worldwide kingdom with a global dictator.  

The Dome of the Rock is at the geographically center of Jerusalem's seven MOUNTAINS.  THIS IS THE ONLY PIECE OF GROUND GOD HAS CLAIMED AS HIS OWN IN THE BIBLE.  SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  The harlot represents a large false religion, i.e.ISLAM, and worldwide terrorism. 'Sitteth' means "to occupy or have a fixed abode."   This indicates that Islam is the dominate religion that 'OCCUPIES' this 10/7 empire which is an Islamic Caliphate of sorts, headquartered and operated from the Dome of the Rock.  

Babylon the Great, AKA "a large false religion," must “sit on” or occupy seven mountains, (East Jerusalem) and I believe those mountains are the seven mountains that surround Jerusalem.  "The Dome of the Rock" complex is an anti-Christ monument that "sits upon" the site of the ruins of two Jewish Temples today called the Temple Mount, AKA "Mount Moriah" which is at the geographical center of Jerusalem's seven mountains.  Jerusalem is "that great city" of Revelation 17.  

“As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore,” the psalmist writes. (Psalm 125:2) 

These mountains are Mount Zion (southwest, 2558 ft.), Mount Gareb (west, 2518 ft.), Mount Scopus (north, 2724 ft.) Mount of Olives (east, 2641 ft.) Mount of Offense (southeast, 2411 ft.) Mount of Evil Counsel (south, 2548 ft.) and at the center, Mount Moriah (the temple mount, 2556 ft.)

Sounds like either Iran or Mecca get nuked...

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Now its a DESERT....So its Mecca.........SMH.  Islam will be Destroyed by the Anti-Christ. 

Edited by Revelation Man

The facts are this,  what you are citing as a FUTURE PROPHECY was no such thing, its about a past event. 

Sure it is....
"For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie:"

I answered this once already.........The Anti-Christ is a Dictator and Europe (10 Kings) give their power unto him. Th bible says the Anti-Christ kills 1/4 of Mankind right off the bat, that's 1.5 to 2 Billion people. 

And I keep asking you what verses you use to support that!  I want to see a verse that in some way points to Europe, and one that shows he will be a global dictator.  You try to use the Grecian empire but that empire was a mid-East empire, not a European one.

I don't have any mentors, I am THE MENTOR

I don't believe you.  Your mentors told you Islam would be destroyed by the man of sin and you fell for it.

Same ole same ole. You just hit repeat time and again don't you? You have t defend that Muslim angle that has ZERO PROOF, whereas we are told where the Anti-Christ arises from. Greece, which is in Europe. Daniel 7 and 8 which you just can't grasp it seems.

Greece is part of Europe today, but the ancient empire of Greece mentioned in Daniel didn't cover Europe!  You say I provide no evidence, BUT! You haven't explained why Ezekiel to the NORTH would mention all Arab/Persian/Islamic nations around Turkey and the 'stan' countries in the region, and why David in Psalm 83 mentions Arab/Islamic nations in the south located around Saudi Arabia and northern Africa.  You say the man of sin will be an Assyrian which is correct, but you fail to make the connection with Europe.  

You haven't confronted the fact that locust ARE figurative (Rev. 9) of the Arabs in the OT, or that the East Wind which is associated with the Muslims in Habakkuk 1, and also mentioned in Revelation 9, is what brings on the locust.  The East wind is associated with falsity and evil....have you made the connection yet?..ISLAM!

They shall come all for violence: (Islamic Terrorism)

1453593103.png

their faces shall sup up as the east wind, (Islamic form of worship)

3559596.jpg

and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.  (world domination).

dominate.jpg

The harlot 'sits upon' a beast with 7 heads abd 10 horns, that's hardly global.  That beast is the king of the north mentioned in Daniel 11:6-8 who has destroyed the Western Wall and and taken full possession of East Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock complex.  The words "sit upon" mean to occupy.  Not only does this indicate that God's Holy place, the one John was told not to measure the outer court in Revelation 11, is occupied by an anti-Christ monument called the Dome of the Rock, but also that ISLAM OCCUPIES or is the dominate religion of the beast.  THIS is where the man of sin or "king of the north" authenticates himself.  Maybe you don't know that Islam wants to make Esat Jerusalm's Dome Complex the Islamic Capital of their worldwide Caliphate.  

Now its a DESERT....So its Mecca.........SMH.  Islam will be Destroyed by the Anti-Christ. 

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Look at the word wilderness...
solitary, lonely, desolate, uninhabited
used of places
a desert, wilderness
deserted places, lonely regions
an uncultivated region fit for pasturage
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G2048&t=KJV

Islam will be Destroyed by the Anti-Christ.

And how will a false religion of 1.7 billion people be destroyed by fire?  Any answers?

Edited by fixerupper

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I am full of the Truth.....I am not ashamed of the Truth. Sir it is supported, that's why they are NAMED BEASTS is Daniel. Its amazing you can not pick up the common thread. God is a God of Symmetrical doings. And ROME WAS the Kingdom ruling over Israel at the time Jesus died/was Crucified and at the time John wrote the book of Revelation. That's just a fact. If you can't grasp why they are called Beasts then I can't help you any further in that endeavor. God gives us the clear information, but like Jesus told his disciples, its not given that all people should understand. 

I get WHY they are called BEASTS. The problem arises when people believe the criteria for identifying the country or ruler is, "they conquered, enslaved or ruled Israel." That criteria is not written, it's surmised, made up; and it does not appear in the scripture as an identifying characteristic of the beasts in Daniel 4 and Rev 17. That means, "they conquered, enslaved or ruled Israel."  cannot be used as a marker to identify the beasts.

23 hours ago, Diaste said:

You cite a moment in time where the Romans put down a Jewish rebellion and compare it the entire time the Romans and Jews interacted. The Jews and Romans intermingled peacefully and to great benefit of each other for 100 years before the Temple was destroyed. Even then the Jews remained in the Roman empire and were not subject to persecution until Christianity was made the official religion in the Empire, around 300 AD. Then the Jews were persecuted by Christian leaders in Rome, much like the Jews persecuted Christians before that.

If Mexico made us pay taxes to them for 100's of years we would be Conquered/Ruled by them. The Jews would not have willingly allowed Rome to rule them, they could not stop them. You even suggesting otherwise is just way out there to me. There was NO BEAST after Israel as a Nation was Dispersed. All of the fudging makes no sense. Rome was the Fourth Beast. That's the facts, and the facts will never change IMHO. You guys have to try and FUDGE EVERYTHING to get an Islamic Beast !!

The 'facts' will never change "In Your Opinion." Great. The Jewish Tax was imposed only after the destruction of the Temple. According to you, Israel ceased to exist at this point. Dispersed to all nations. How then did the Romans collect the tax if there was no Israel? Remember, you say the several countries ruled Israel only when The Jews were IN Israel. The Roman rule of Israel then ended in 70 AD by your reckoning, but you just stated the tax was forced for 100's of years. And you are not being honest about the Tax. The Tax only came to be after the Jews revolted against Roman rule. The Temple was destroyed because of the rebellion of the Jews. You seem to think the Jews were innocent victims that were sorely persecuted by the evil Roman Empire. That is not the case. In fact the tax was equal to the money Jews already paid for the upkeep of the Temple, the revenue just went to the new temple,  Temple of Capitoline Jupiter, and was not a life sucking tax imposed on innocent children. Also according to your logic, if a country forced the Jews to pay taxes that country then ruled over the Jews. In that case you can add Russia, Moldova, Hungary, Galicia and Poland to the list of beast kingdoms.

Until you understand what Rev. 17 does by Reducing the Kingdoms to KINGS, so everyone would know the LAST BEAST is not going to bE like Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, the LAST BEAST is going to be a MAN............Until you get that part of my thought process I don't think you will get my overall point on this. No use going through it again.

There is no thought process that follows the written word. I proved that the 7 and the 8th king are just that, individual kings and not kingdoms. All 8 are single kings and never kingdoms. No reduction is needed as Rev 17:10 always referred to kings and not kingdoms. Ever. Simply making a statement, " Reducing the Kingdoms to KINGS," and then following it up with the explanation, "so everyone would know the LAST BEAST is not going to bE like Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome" is not proof nor a valid conclusion. We all are aware the last beast is a man, an individual. Not a secret. But he will have a great company of supporters and be the leader. So he is a King, ruling a kingdom.

You do realize that Babylon Persia and Greece are the first three empire of the Dan 2 statue? How are you adding two empires? And where is the biblical proof that allows you to add these? And don't give me the tired line, "Because they conquered, enslaved or ruled in Israel.", because it's not scripture, it's a rationale that has no premise, factual or otherwise.

The Daniel Statue of METAL(S) and the BEAST Kingdoms are NOT the same in what God is conveying unto us, even though they cover the same Kingdoms. The Statue Represents all the Kingdoms of this Evil world with Babylon being the Head of Gold and on down to the Iron and Clay base, this represents the World Governance WITHOUT GOD.........The Beats Represents Seven Kingdoms that tried to Conquer Israel. That's why we have a SEVEN HEADED BEAST. We don't need the Statue. Rev. 16:19 is THE STATUE.......Babylon is Destroyed. Revelation 14, 16 and 18 are all the Same Event. Babylon FALLS.....Rev. 14 is the Harvest/Wine-press, Rev. 16 is Jesus Destroying the Anti-Christ and thus BABYLON and Rev. 18 is only BABYLON (World Governance) FALLING to Gods Plagues (Seals, Trumpets and Vials). 

In Rev. 13 and 17 we see brother, that the Beast is a SEVEN HEADED BEAST, in Daniel 7 we see the Four Beasts all Conquer Israel. We understand the coming Anti-Christ will Conquer Israel, we also know that Israel was as DEAD MEN'S BONES for 2000 years, thus they were not a Nation, thus they could not be Conquered, Thus there could be NO BEAST for 2000 years, but then Alas....Israel is REBORN (Can these bones live again Son of Man ? YES THEY CAN AND DID...Amen) So now we can have the Final Beast come forth or the Anti-Christ. So finding the OTHER TWO HEADS is not that hard. We understand that Israel was in Bondage in Egypt for MANY, MANY Years and we understand that Assyria took the 10 Tribes Away. These are just simple facts brother. Its a SEVEN HEADED BEAST. It's not adding, its understanding the RIDDLES just like the Disciples understood the parables. The Angel in Rev. 17 said he was going to show us the Mystery. That's what he did. The Seven Kings were the Seven Heads of the Beast and 5 HAD FALLEN before Rome or the ONE THAT WAS.....Its just not that difficult to figure out who the 5 were.

An impossibility as we see that the 7 kings from Rev 17:10 are kings and not kingdoms. So you have to alter your stance and propose another scenario that fits actual fact.

Once again, this doesn't seem to be registering with you. That's not to be critical, you have to get what the Angel is doing, he is telling you the MYSTERY of the WOMAN (Harlot) and the BEAST She Rides. So the Seven Kings are the SEVEN HEADED BEAST Explained......Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the BEAST that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads.....AND ten horns.

So there is NO MYSTERY, the BEAST is explained unto us. The SEVEN HEADS become SEVEN KINGS.How did they become Kings? Where did the angel say the heads were kingdoms? Are you just assuming they are Kingdoms? The angel did not identify the heads as kingdoms so where are you getting it from?......Mountains are nothing except a MISNOMER Yes. God, Jesus and the Angel got it wrong......It says oros or one that arises above the plains, the very next verse speaks about KINGS so the SEVEN MOUNTAINS are actually SEVEN RULERS who arise. Agreed. The heads are Kings.

Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads ARE seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. { The Harlot was RIDING the back of the Seven Headed Beast. SITTING ON SEVEN MOUNTAINS which are Seven Rulers or KINGS !!Again, I agree. Kings. Individuals. Not Kingdoms. SEE BELOW V. 10 }

10 And there are seven kings:( The proper Translation should be And THEY ARE ALSO Seven Kings) five are fallen, and one is (ROME), and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. { So the Seven Headed Beast Is Seven RULERS or Mountains and they are ALSO SEVEN KINGS. Five have Fallen, ONE IS (Rome), and one is YET TO COME. }

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. {Apollyon the Demon} 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The Mystery of the Seven Headed Beast is told, and the Angel Reduces the Seven Kingdoms to KINGS THAT HAVE FALLEN.Where? When did the Angel call the 7 heads Kingdoms so they could be 'reduced' to kings? What book, what chapter and what verse?...Egypt had a KING over them of course when they FELL....So did Assyria...so did Babylon (Belshazzar)....so did Persia....So did Greece so FIVE KINGS HAD FALLEN....God has a way of doing things that seem out of sorts, but they are always SPOT ON because He is perfect. FIVE KINGS FELL Well yes, that's TRUE..........ONE IS........Some King/Emperor had to be ruling when Rome was the BEAST when John wrote Revelation and one is YET TO COME..............The Anti-Christ/Little Horn. So God REDUCED the Kingdoms to KINGS THAT HAVE FALLEN in order to let us know the LAST BEAST wold be a MAN !! 

It takes the Holy Spirit to understand these deep things of God,Deep truths, eh? Like Jones, Koresh, Jeffs and thier ilk? Special knowledge no one else has access to? and He has indeed started to give us these deep truths, be we can't allow our own opinions and men's traditions to keep us from these deep truths. Amen.

I could care less about basileius, he is not important to my understanding. What are you talking about? Basileus is the Greek word for 'king' taken from the original Greek text. This is why I know you either don't read completely or you don't have the best comprehension of the text.  As per Rev 17:12 that is not relevant. The SEVEN KINGS are the Seven Beast Heads............The 10 Kings are ON the Seventh Head. You don't know that. Scripture does not speak to where the horns are located on the beast. It could be that the horns are arrayed down the back of the beast. Maybe the horns come out of the neck, or they are on the beasts tail, if he has one but we don't know. So you are just making stuff up to prove some very illusive point.  QUESTION...........Where is the 11th HORN of Daniel? The Little Horn is Supposed to arise with the 10 but he is NEVER mentioned in Revelation !! There is ONLY 10. That's because the Little Horn is the Seventh Head of the Beast !!! No. The little horn is the eighth beast.  Boom.............Thus the 10 Horns has nothing to do with the Seven Heads, they arise with the Seventh Head. Well then I guess the 10 horns do have something to do with the 7 heads since you say they arise with the 7th. Maybe you should have someone proofread.  But the Seven Kings spoken of is the SEVEN HEADED BEAST broken down to Kings.How are you breaking them down to Kings when you say they are kings?  Six are Dead and Gone, the LAST Beast Head is the Anti-Christ, the 10 KINGS RULE WITH HIM for.............ONE HOUR.

Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Fully relevant since we are viewing kings that have fallen, one existing and the other not yet come, a prophecy for the future as we know from Rev 4:1, not the past nor the present. 

Its not Relevant because its Irrelevant who the King was when John wrote the book of Revelation, just like its irrelevant whom the 5 Kings that had fallen were. THE WHOLE POINT was the Last Beast is going to be a MAN....A KING...Not a Kingdom like the others, hence this BEAST will be different from the FIRST BEAST (Rome) whose head he arose from. Not a big revelation. This has been known for centuries since this: 2 Thess. " and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." I don't think you understand your own points.

I am not. I know full well Rome has nothing to do with the end of the age, the beast, the beast kingdom, or any other event or person as the age come to a close. 

Yes...you implied that was my understanding thus it was you implying it and not me saying it. That was my point. Rome was the Fourth Beast. The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast 2000 years later, he is the 5th Beast in realty and the 7th Beast Head of Rev. 13 and 17. And if Rome is the fourth beast as you say, Then Rome must also be the Iron kingdom as the four beasts in Dan 7 are parallel to the kingdoms of the Dan 2 statue. They are simply described using other characteristics of the kingdoms and rulers.  And it is your understanding that Rome is the fourth beast, the beast that roams the earth and treads it down. The fourth beast is the end of the age scourge, that you call Rome.

Dan 7" 

‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time."

So........Everyone disagrees with you, great scholars that have put in years of research, Jewish Scholars, the Holy Spirit leads me unto this understanding that I espouse. I truly can't grasp anyone not understanding Rome is the Fourth Beast. Just being honest. I know some don't and I know why they think this, buts its straining at a gnat to me. 

Oh? If you have all the experience you say you have you would know authors like Hal Lindsey, and many others,  promoted the idea of 'one is' as Nero, in more than one book. Your denial is telling.

He COULD HAVE BEEN but the point is it doesn't matter. I don't remember Hal saying that but he could have, Hal had a lot of fresh ideas in the 70's and is a good man, but nowadays things are moving in a different direction. Though he was right about the European Common Market and many other things. The Point is it doesn't matter who the King was....God was only reducing the BEAST KINGDOMS to Kings to let us know the LAST BEAST was a MAN. Revelation is said to have been written in 90 AD or later, but like I stated, whoever was King was is IRRELEVANT to my understandings. You're not understanding the point seems Telling also.

I understand the point, I just reject it, in toto. This 'reduction' thing cannot be proven as the angel never called the heads kingdoms. Maybe there is a verse calling the heads kingdoms. If so please post that verse, or verses.

Do you hear what you say? What does that have to do with anything? And in one breath you say Babylon, Persia and Greece conquered Israel but the statue isn't related even though Babylon, Persia, and Greece are named,(The ones you say did all the conquering, enslaving and ruling) while they are not named in Dan 7. Babylon is where Daniel lived when the he penned the book of his name. I would say it's not just related but paramount to understanding not only Daniel but Revelation as well

I can't make you understand it.......In Daniel 2 they are named after precious metals in Daniel 7 they are called BEASTS....One Dream was by Nebuchadnezzar and the other was by Daniel. Do you really not get that they are different dreams? Wrong. Both were dreams given by God and an angel interpreted both dreams. They are not originated from the heart of man and they belong to the Almighty and none other. 

Implication is the same......I can't make your understanding of this come to you, God alone gives that. I understand what the Holy Spirit is doing in my life. I can only follow the Master. You can believe as you will but it will never change my understanding. And Jesus has always been around.

No it is not.

Not true. There is a great deal of the story of the end of the age in several OT books. If you think Revelation tells the entire story of the end then you are shortsighted and misinformed.

That is not what I stated, that's what you HEARD.............I stated in Rev. God chose to tell about all the BEASTS that conquered Israel. There were SIX.........And a Seventh to come......Those are FACTS and they can't be denied. 

"During Revelation the WHOLE STORY was told." Is what you said. And its not accurate.

On 6/21/2017 at 1:24 PM, Revelation Man said:

Maybe not debatable but incorrect none the less.

SURE....I noticed the same thing about people over and over, if they are off on the Rapture.....everything else is off it seems. 

Which is why you are off, I suppose.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Satan's deception at work.........Head Fake. Even though it fits NO SCRIPTURES.

In truth the little horn comes from either Greece, Egypt, Asia Minor or the Mideast. Now you choose Greece because of the idee fixe on Europe. But you present no follow up to this other a great deal of conviction. Daniel 11 follows the Seleucid kingdom lineage of rulers, not by blood, but by kingship in the region, all the way to the willful king of Daniel 11: 36-39, the end time beast, little horn, man of sin. 

No Big Deal...........the Little Horn arises out of the FOURTH BEAST.......Its not going to change.

Yes. This beast is the same as the Iron kingdom in Daniel 2. It's just not Rome.

My IQ is only 184.............I probably don't, even though I wrote about it as a reference. 

Not if you think 'basileus' is a 'he' instead of the Greek word for king.

So when it was used and Nebuchadnezzar was said to have CONQUERED THE WHOLE EARTH.........Did he? No he couldn't have. I have done an in depth word study on the words ARA and KOL..........Lets see if my understanding PREVAILS.

Daniel 4:1 Nebuchadnezzar the king, unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you. { ITS NOT ALL THE EARTH........KOL was used here, it cant really mean ALL THE EARTH can it?  ARA was used for Earth and it means the WHOLE GROUND SPOKEN OF........1) earth, world, ground........So Kol is used here and it means ALL THE GROUND BEING SPOKEN ABOUT........Doesn't that FIT? It sure doesn't mean the WHOLE EARTH !!! Nebuchadnezzar was a mighty ruler, but he Never sailed to the Americas. YOU SEE WHY YOU HAVE TO USE CONTEXT?

Context? What about simple reading and comprehension first? King Neb was sending a message to the people of earth. Why is this farfetched? No...it can't mean all the earth, even though the text says exactly that. Lets look even though you won't read the reference.

Strong's Concordance

kol: the whole, all
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: kol
Short Definition: all

NAS Exhaustive Concordance

Word Origin
(Aramaic) corresponding to kol
Definition
the whole, all

And so it is ALL, the WHOLE earth.

Daniel 4:11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth: { AGAIN, this can not mean ALL THE EARTH........Even though KOL is used here. NOW CAN IT? }

So, genius, you post the reference containing the Aramaic word 'kol' which means, "all, the whole" and then you refute the reference and definition by a sage comment, "This can't mean what it says, even though it says it, because it can't, can it?" 

Dan. 4:20 The tree that thou sawest, which grew, and was strong, whose height reached unto the heaven, and the sight thereof to all the earth;  { SAME HERE........KOL.....Can't mean ALL THE EARTH because no one had discovered the Americas !!! }

This has to be an indictment of the education system you came from. Again you refute a definition by saying, "It can't mean that!" even after you agree the word for 'all' is used here. You have to offer an alternative definition or clear and reasonable facts disputing the usage and definition. "Because I don't like it!" is not a cogent argument. Do you know there are ancient structures in the US that date to antediluvian times? There are artifacts found in the US from millennia ago that came from the Mideast and Asia. They found Roman coins on the east coast as well. Just because a European said he discovered America in the 1400's doesn't mean he was first or that the landmass was unknown to ancient peoples.

Daniel 6:25 Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you. {{ Again KOL is used and ARA for earth. it can't mean ALL THE EARTH CAN IT? ..............LOGIC........... }} 

I guess when I read 'kol ara' it means 'whole earth'. What's your refutation? "It can't mean ALL THE EARTH CAN IT?" is not a logical argument, it just a visceral response to something you don't like.

Now it becomes CLEAR why Rome did not have to DEVOUR the WHOLE EARTH and thus it Couldn't be Rome according to many,  all because they haven't put their homework in. So YES Rome could be the Fourth Beast because the WHOLE EARTH doesn't really mean the WHOLE EARTH does it?  It means ALL THE EARTH SPOKEN OF !!

Your conclusion is both sad and wrong. Yes it's the whole earth being spoken of, because the whole earth is being spoken of!! All of it. Your thinking is quite limited.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, (ROME) and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. { It is Rome, because it doesn't really mean the WHOLE EARTH !!! }

Even though the text says it's 'all' the 'earth'. 

Daniel 8:5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. { Did Alexander the Great Conquer the WHOLE EARTH? NO Of course not. I told you it did not mean the WHOLE EARTH and I told you I had researched it in depth. Now I give you a demonstration. It takes a lot of homework, I don't just say things for no reason brother.

But your research is incomplete. That's not right. It's nonexistent. The text in question: "...on the face of the whole earth," in the Aramaic is, "...paniym erets..." 'Kol' is not used here as is expected because the he goat did not conqueror the whole earth. This is a nice contrast to the other verses you posted and proves the truth of scripture and the inaccuracy of your research. 

So KOL and ARA together do not always mean the WHOLE EARTH, they really mean ALL THE EARTH BEING SPOKEN OF.

Yes it does. As you showed above.

They had MANY EMPERORS............This LAST BEAST will be the ONLY KING, when he dies it will be over. Islam will be destroyed by the Anti-Christ.

The beast rises from Islam.

Hes a Geo Political Beast.

Babylon will never be inhabited. Islam will be Destroyed. The Anti-Christ will demand worship. Most of the Billions that die will be the Islamic horde, The Church is in Heaven, and Israel is being protected. 

Not really thinking it will be inhabited. I'm saying the beast will rise from the region of Babylon;  Maybe Iraq, Iran, or Syria perhaps.  Islam is the greatest destroyer that ever existed and it will rise again far worse than at the first. The beast is an Islamic radical and is alive today. He will be empowered by the dragon, not by any earthly power, to show great supernatural signs and deceive the world. No one who sees the beast rise to power is getting out early. You should be reconciled with this terrible truth.

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

Sure it is....
"For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie:"

Sure, a Prophecy is ALWAYS future, the problem is you don't seem to understand it was a Prophecy made and fulfilled during his lifetime, so it was contemporaneous to his life. 

And I keep asking you what verses you use to support that!  I want to see a verse that in some way points to Europe, and one that shows he will be a global dictator.  You try to use the Grecian empire but that empire was a mid-East empire, not a European one.

And by doing so when I have given them to you time and again, IMHO, you are being disrespectful. Its not a game sir. I posted my FULL BLOG on this so you could quit pretending you haven't heard my position. But I noticed you didn't reply. Hmmmm.

Greece is part of Europe today, but the ancient empire of Greece mentioned in Daniel didn't cover Europe!  You say I provide no evidence, BUT! You haven't explained why Ezekiel to the NORTH would mention all Arab/Persian/Islamic nations around Turkey and the 'stan' countries in the region, and why David in Psalm 83 mentions Arab/Islamic nations in the south located around Saudi Arabia and northern Africa.  You say the man of sin will be an Assyrian which is correct, but you fail to make the connection with Europe.  

You haven't confronted the fact that locust ARE figurative (Rev. 9) of the Arabs in the OT, or that the East Wind which is associated with the Muslims in Habakkuk 1, and also mentioned in Revelation 9, is what brings on the locust.  The East wind is associated with falsity and evil....have you made the connection yet?..ISLAM!

They shall come all for violence: (Islamic Terrorism)

Are you serious? The Prophecy is for the End Time.....Greece is NOW in the European Union. Islam is a nothing. You will see. I will be Raptured. 

Everyone knows the Locusts are DEMONS it seems except you.

ONCE AGAIN I WILL POST THAT WHICH YOU DODGED IT SEEMS..............

The Birth Place of the Anti-Christ Revealed

Isaiah says the Anti-Christ is an Assyrian.The Anti-Christ is said to come to power via the fourth beast in the last days per Daniel Chapter Seven. The Anti-Christ is also said to arise out of the Grecian empire in the last days, so how do we reconcile these different understandings ?

This is established fairly easily, Daniel did say the understandings would be bound up until the end. The Anti-Christ in Daniel chapters seven and eight is shown, if read properly, to arise out of two kingdoms at once, but how can this be ?

Daniel chapter seven is fairly straightforward, we understand this to be about the four beast systems, the fourth beast is where the little horn (Anti-Christ) will arise out of, most everyone understands the fourth beast to have been Rome, but in the last days/end times this has to be the European Union.

Now Daniel chapter eight is explained in detail by Gabriel the angel, was the he goat (Alexander the Great) conquering Persia ( the Ram ) and Gabriel interpreted this dream for Daniel.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

We should note, this is speaking of the end time, it is not speaking of Antiochus who came before Jesus was even born. The word Indignation means: ( Greek Word za'am meaning Gods Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before Gods Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of Gods Wrath (Revelation).

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. ( The Four Generals that stood up in Alexanders stead were Ptolemy , Seleucus , Cassander and Lysimachus. )

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

This is clearly speaking about the end times/last days when the sins have come full/ bowls of Gods wrath, a fierce king shall arise out of one of the four kingdoms that stood up in Alexander the Greats stead, speaking dark sentences (understanding Riddles and conundrums) and he comes to power. 

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: (Satan gives him his power) and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, (he claims to Be God) and by peace shall destroy many:(Through a Peace/Security Treaty he deceives many) he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Jesus destroys the Anti-Christ his kings and their armies without hand ( with the Sword of the Spirit/Holy Spirit) by the countenance of his coming, Amen. This guy magnifies himself and says in the temple of God, I am God !! 

Now,  so many people say this is about Antiochus, so I always feel the need to prove that this is about the end times, when Gods wrath is come full. This is about the little horn/Anti-Christ. And he arises out of their kingdom in the last days,  so in essence he arises out of one of the Four Generals kingdoms in the last days, but which one ? Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union. Only Cassander's kingdom of Greece is in the European Union !! The "Assyrian" arising from Greece would be very, very possible since Greece shares a border with Turkey, and many, many Turks live in Greece, so the Assyrian Anti-Christ is born in Greece, and comes to power in Greece, then in the European Union. But what does John say in Revelation about the Beast that arises out of the Sea ? By the way, he was on Patmos, a small Greek Island when he saw this vision.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Main body is described by John as like a leopard !!

Put it all together, the "Assyrian" Anti-Christ is born in Greece, of Turkish parents or grandparents , he comes to power in the European Union.

This is where the Anti-Christ is from.