• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

What I find interesting is that the Pope seems to be preparing his flock to accept ET's in the near future. I have Catholic friends who are kind of disturbed by what he and the Vatican Astronomers are saying will come in the near future. Too many things falling together for me to let go.

If something doesn't happen by the end of the year I may have to start eating sensible again.  Can't carry all this weight for another 30 years. LoL.

I'm fat aswell , tried to fast for a little bit but food too good . I even manage to find reddit thread with pictures of squirrels eating pizza somehow while looking for funny animals .

reddit.com/r/SquirrelsEatingPizza/

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I lost 70 pounds about 5 years ago.  Was at about 330.  Back up to about 275. Don't like it but looking that other 70 isn't all that big of a deal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

So you can forfeit your crown if you don't watch for his return or delay it .

I'm curious about this statement.  What exactly qualifies as "watching for His return" and how is it possible that we can delay it?

7 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I'm curious about this statement.  What exactly qualifies as "watching for His return" and how is it possible that we can delay it?

When you assume that he is not comming and go back to world insteed of watching then you forfeit your crown .

Matthew 24

48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Many preachers says nowdays that Jesus is not comming back or don't expect him to come in thier lifetime , planning years ahead what will they do . They don't want him to return because it would not fit thier plans .

Most post-tribbers say " sad day , sad day , Jesus can't come today " because they think they have at least 7 years till he come .

7 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

When you assume that he is not comming and go back to world insteed of watching then you forfeit your crown .

Most post-tribbers say " sad day , sad day , Jesus can't come today " because they think they have at least 7 years till he come .

I agree that getting entangled in the things of this world is ill-advised and will likely trip up many.

Do you think that someone can look for and earnestly desire the return of Jesus even though they think other things must happen first before the rapture?  Or is that crown only available to the pretrib crowd who see His return as imminent?

32 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I agree that getting entangled in the things of this world is ill-advised and will likely trip up many.

Do you think that someone can look for and earnestly desire the return of Jesus even though they think other things must happen first before the rapture?  Or is that crown only available to the pretrib crowd who see His return as imminent?

Jesus said keep watching it's all i know . If we could know few years before he must return then we would not need to keep watching . If you live like he is returning today every day then you would get crown of Righteoussness .

Crown of Life is probably for these who suffered for his sake , people who were burnt or beheaded , don't think that you can lose it but you might according to Revelation 2:10 .

Crown of Righteoussness for loving his appearing , many people will not love appearing because they have thier own plans so i think you can lose this one .

Crown of Glory for these who feed flock , this is for teachers . I beleve that preachers can lose it if they stop preaching and go back to world but who knows . There are pastors who became atheists .

Crown of Rejoicing is for soul winners , if you won at least one soul you should have this crown , because of once saved always saved .

Crown of Incorruptible for these who are not yielding to temptations , they probably overcome thier addictions to sin or they have control over thier body.

You will have one crown at least because we are high priests and kings just like Jesus is and kings need thier crown ( Revelation 1:6) so you will have one or many of them or i don't know , maybe it's one crown but with different gems in it no idea , but you will have some crown . These crowns represent what you will be doing in eternity future and in millenial kingdom on earth , it will be status symbol and different people will have different tasks based on faith .

Personally i don't like having even watch on my hand and don't like to have crown because i dont see myself as king , when Jesus returns to earth he has many crowns because we throw them at his feet in heaven after Judgement Set Christ , but crowns are not only for look they will determine how we will serve Jesus for eternity so i would do best as i can .

7 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

Jesus said keep watching it's all i know . If we could know few years before he must return then we would not need to keep watching . If you live like he is returning today every day then you would get crown of Righteoussness .

Crown of Righteoussness for loving his appearing , many people will not love appearing because they have thier own plans so i think you can lose this one .

Do you think the crown of righteousness will be awarded to any of the saints who have died in the past 20 centuries?

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Do you think the crown of righteousness will be awarded to any of the saints who have died in the past 20 centuries?

I know Paul had to rebuke some early christians for not working because they just put faith in Christ for his returning and just were waiting for him , so probably they wanted that crown .

I don't remember where it's this verse in bible if i find it then ill give it to you in a while .

I also have to say that God judge you on what you did with that you knew , so if you got that knowledge of crowns but reject them you might forfit them , but there are people who have no idea these crowns even are in bible and they might have them insteed of me who know about them but don't do anything to get them :P

Luke 12

47And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

14 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

I know Paul had to rebuke some early christians for not working because they just put faith in Christ for his returning and just were waiting for him , so probably they wanted that crown .

I don't remember where it's this verse in bible if i find it then ill give it to you in a while .

I'd never heard of the crown of righteousness being referred to as the "rapture" crown before.  It seems a bit of a misnomer to me.  I think that crown is given to those who hunger and thirst after righteousness and earnestly desire to be with Jesus.  I don't think it has anything to do with one's eschatology.

Edited by Last Daze