• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

I need help. I have dated a guy since I was sixteen years old. I am now 23. He broke up with me a month ago, but didnt give me a real reason. I found out he is hanging with a bad group. He also has developed an alcohol problem. He has been drinking at work and driving home! I love him so much, but he has been treating me really badly the past few weeks. All of my friends tell me to leave him alone and he will realize how much he needs me. We basically grew up together. He has done some rotten things to me, but I don't want to let go. He said we may have a future together, but right now he just wants to have fun. Can anybody help me?

Greetings CareBear,

You haven't told us anything about yourself. I presume you are a Christian and following the Lord? What is the extent of your relationship? Were you just "dating" or were you more familiar with him? How much do you love Jesus? Do you love Jesus more than your boy friend? Having been around all those twists and turns in my youth, I can look back and just cry that I didn't have a relationship with my Savior at that time. It would have saved me a lot of heartache and foolish mistakes. I think you personally need to get hold of Him and let Him comfort you and direct you.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would also like to see these questions answered.

God Bless,

Dave

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  429
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Praying for both of you!

Put everything into God's hands, let his will be done in your life!