Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

Are all demons fallen angels or other spirits God created. And was there one rebellion or more. In Peter it says they are in darken chains waiting for judgment. But some spirits are roaming the world at War with man. They said to Jesus to send them into the pigs. It seems they were afraid he would send them into that dark prison.It says we fight against principality and powers and not flesh. So all our troubles are really from these spirits. The race wars going on now of black and white races are from this too. But I just cannot figure out if these are fallen angels.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

3 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Are all demons fallen angels or other spirits God created. And was there one rebellion or more. In Peter it says they are in darken chains waiting for judgment. But some spirits are roaming the world at War with man. They said to Jesus to send them into the pigs. It seems they were afraid he would send them into that dark prison.It says we fight against principality and powers and not flesh. So all our troubles are really from these spirits. The race wars going on now of black and white races are from this too. But I just cannot figure out if these are fallen angels.

Demons are of the descendants of the fallen angles

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, worthy said:

Demons are of the descendants of the fallen angles

That's pretty interesting. I will try to look into that. Never thought of it. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

they are the disembodied spirits of the nephilim that died in the flood.  the nephilim are the offspring of a group of angels.

21 minutes ago, other one said:

they are the disembodied spirits of the nephilim that died in the flood.  the nephilim are the offspring of a group of angels.

Yep, Demons are the sons of the nephilim. The nephilim are the children of the fallen angels.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

The fallen angels :

Genesis ch6:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, i am also learning as I go...

So the demons we see today in the world are the offspring of angels and women= nephilim

what about the fallen angels were are they? Are they not also roaming around the earth and air?

I always thought that the fallen angels were now called demons, but now with the teachings about nephilim, I an understanding that demons are only nephilim?

so what are the fallen angels called? are they not also demons?

like Lucifer now called satan, fallen angels are now called demons?

or is it that fallen angels remain fallen angels because they do have a spiritual body and therefore cannot possess someone,

only spirit demons =nephilem with no bodies can possess someone?

Am i understanding this correctly?

33 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

So the demons we see today in the world are the offspring of angels and women= nephilim

Yes,The fallen angles fathered giants or nephilim. Demons are the offspring of the nephilim.

33 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

what about the fallen angels were are they? Are they not also roaming around the earth and air?

They are bound. Only 1/3 of them are allowed to operate in this realm. But in the end times(which I believe we are in or near) they will be released. that's what CERN is trying to do. They are trying to release the fallen angles. But they wont be released until the father allows them to be.

Edited by worthy

2 minutes ago, worthy said:

They are bound. Only 1/3 of them are allowed to operate in this realm. But in the end times(which I believe we are in or near) they will be released. that's what CERN is trying to do. They are trying to release the fallen angles. But they wont be released until the father allows them to be.

Yes, thanks to AbbJoy I got to liscen to a you tube video with Anthony Patch.

But he is talking about that CERN may try to bring up Nimrod? a nephilim?

4 minutes ago, Giller said:

2Pe 2:4
(4)  For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

So they are in chains at this moment, but not all fallen angels are in chains.

Oh thank you, that allows me to understand better.  : )

5 minutes ago, Giller said:

Rev 12:9
(9)  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

ok so some are cast into the earth, and some are still bound in chains to be released  at a later date.

7 minutes ago, Giller said:

See this event has not taken place yet, but in about the middle of the tribulation period, Satan and the angels that are not presently in chains, shall be cast into the earth, they will no longer have access to heaven, to accuse us before the Father, as they did Job.

Now the Nephilim themselves are giants, and there is absolutely no biblical evidence of when these Nephilim died, that their spirits roamed around the earth seeking a body, and that they became demons, there is absolutely no evidence of this.

But what happened is Satan fell, which was an anointed cherub, and his followers, the fallen angels, fell with him , therefore getting the same reward as Lucifer.

When Satan was called Lucifer, it was a good name, which means morning star, but when his name changed to Satan, and the Devil, it had bad meanings, which is supplanter, adversary etc.

Well that is what the fallen angels became, supplanters, deceivers, adversaries.

The fallen angels became demons, evil spirits etc, for they got the same reward as their lea

Thank you for this explanation

2 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Yes, thanks to AbbJoy I got to liscen to a you tube video with Anthony Patch.

But he is talking about that CERN may try to bring up Nimrod? a nephilim?

Yes they are trying to do that too. I was researching it and they said they found Nimrods tomb. Which means if they found His tomb they can get his DNA.

CERN is trying to open portals to the spirit world to get information on how to release the fallen angles. One of them being Azazel.