• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Fair enough. I suppose X-Catholics doesn't count. I think you would have a lot more people to pull from if you added them (me included). 

As an ex-roman catholic you would be well qualified to help explain what you once believed to be true about the topic.

47 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I have to step in and inform people that this forum is a discussion forum for all to take part in.  Nobody should request that any group not be allowed to participate. 

gdemoss, if you want only Catholics to reply, why not ask on a RCC site?  Be sure to be a Berean if you decide to go there.

What is principally wrong with asking people to refrain from giving input on a subject they have no practical experience?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

14 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

I think the confusion arose with the identification of other than Roman Catholics in your OP. Had it read, Roman Catholics only, we could have understood the express request for a specific group of faithful. As it reads it sounds like you wish RCC or those that believe in IC. I took it that way because if it was exclusive to RCC I thought you'd post in the Catholic area so as to insure that. 

Just my two cents worth to help understanding at least for my part in answering this second thread on the topic of IC. :) Proceed. ;)  I'll not return as a matter of having clarity now. Thanks brother. Our Father's blessings abide you always.

We have no Roman Catholic Area, not Baptist, or Pentecostal, or any other denominational sections of this board.  The only difference here are believers, seekers and nonbelievers.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Fair enough. I suppose X-Catholics doesn't count. I think you would have a lot more people to pull from if you added them (me included). 

As an ex-roman catholic you would be well qualified to help explain what you once believed to be true about the topic.

47 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I have to step in and inform people that this forum is a discussion forum for all to take part in.  Nobody should request that any group not be allowed to participate. 

gdemoss, if you want only Catholics to reply, why not ask on a RCC site?  Be sure to be a Berean if you decide to go there.

What is principally wrong with asking people to refrain from giving input on a subject they have no practical experience?

1 minute ago, gdemoss said:

This means that anyone who ever spent time studying the RCC beleiefs don't know what they are talking about.  This way of thinking is like saying that anyone who studies prophecies doesn't know prophecies because they have not lived it.  This site does not exclude others this way.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, OneLight said:

We have no Roman Catholic Area, not Baptist, or Pentecostal, or any other denominational sections of this board.  The only difference here are believers, seekers and nonbelievers.

Ah, OK. I haven't browsed all the forums and to see if there were sub-forums. I have seen that in other communities and thought it would be in practice here too. Forgive my presumption. 

2 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

Ah, OK. I haven't browsed all the forums and to see if there were sub-forums. I have seen that in other communities and thought it would be in practice here too. Forgive my presumption. 

No problem.  I knew what you meant and I was just trying to clarify.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, OneLight said:

No problem.  I knew what you meant and I was just trying to clarify.

Thank you. It is much appreciated. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

23 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

But we know what the Bible says.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

But we know what the Bible says.

We sure do, Mary was born in sin just as every other human being was born in sin since Adams day, she admitted this herself when she said in Luke 1 : 46-47 ;

Luke 1:46-47, And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, v. 47, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God MY SAVIOUR.

Guest Teditis
1 hour ago, Spock said:

We should all show  respect and acceptance when our Servants issue a ruling here.  They know what they are doing. 

I've shown no disrespect to anyone... merely questioning ToS/P&P here on Worthy. The Moderator has made an open part of the thread

so I responded in kind. Also, Moderators are human beings and sometimes make mistake and mis-steps.

If you think that it's any of your business... which I don't, BTW... I have also reported the incident through means supplied by the Site and

carried it out in a more appropriate manner, behind the scenes.