• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Im not sure about the rules and how the administration interprets, applies and enforces them. But considering the administration created the community rules I think they have the ability to interprt and apply them. 

I do think this post was put up to complain about people that are not in agreement with the posters posts (which i have not read so i cant say if it was just propaganda or conflict with doctrins and teachings of man) or if it is just actually false witnesses trying to attack truth and decieve. 

As far as the post goes. I can dicern it is just rants of the flesh cause their is no elevation of Christ or humility of flesh or patient endurance of the saints or any love for those who are perishing or any sharing of the knowledge or any acknowledgment of Christ's work for us, through us and in us. But we all have flesh the Lord exposes to us and embarresses us with, dont we?

I'll address the final part of you wonderful observations.  Yes, while still in the flesh we are susceptible to the failings of the flesh. Do we exploit those remorselessly? Or is the leading of Jesus intending repentance in those areas?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

38 minutes ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

I'll address the final part of you wonderful observations.  Yes, while still in the flesh we are susceptible to the failings of the flesh. Do we exploit those remorselessly? Or is the leading of Jesus intending repentance in those areas?

Paul probably embarrassed the heck out of peter for seperating himself from the gentiles to win favor of the jews. Is that exploitation or Christ working through paul? Then you see pauls humbling by a messanger of Satan. Is that a production of satanic seed in paul or evil being used by the Lord to bring paul to a place of understanding where he can proclaim to us, "Oh wretched man that I am, who can save me from this body of death"?

Which still today helps us understand the spiritual kingdom of God in us and the work of His Holy Spirit dividing flesh from spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I read through the post.. tares is being misused a little. Tares look just like wheat they are sown (in truth) in the field with the wheat, they are watered and cared for with the wheat as wheat. The laborer can not tell the difference till they bloom. When tares bloom the tares are not grain (they have no fruit) they are just black seeds that reproduce more tare which gets mixed with the wheat so it is sown again when the wheat is sown until the last harvest the tare seed is mixed with wheat. In the last harvest which is harvested by the angels the tares and wheat will be seperated and the grain braught into the store house. After the last harvest there isnt another planting so there wont be more tares. Tares are among us Annanias and Sapphires were learning from the apostals and dwelling among Christians and even participating in a move of Gods Spirit. But, the Lord could see by the fruit  they were tares. This is why we call our brothers and sisters to repentance and encourage each other to submit to the Lords work in us and by faith step out on the Lords command to barefruit. None of us want to be called up like annanias and sapphires and have the Lord ask us why we let ourselves be decieved.

The false teachers, false prophets, false doctrins, false spirit, anti christs are decievers that are themselves decieved. There are specific judgments of God for them.  

The Lord starts the saving work in us and promises to complete it. Grace covers us till the heavenly seed in us bares the eternal fruit of the kingdom of God. We are told to judge nothing prematurely concerning wheat and tares because we do not always  see the Lords hand of salvation or the working of his Sporit and we might pluck out wheat judging it as a tare. He tells us to wait till he exposes all thing then we can judge rightly.

Now concerning dicernment of truth and exposing false teachers and false doctrins and decievers we are to stand fully armed and expose them with the light of Christ in us and with the message of truth (The Word), even as we battle with them we are planting the heavenly seed of eternal life with our true witness of Christ. 

Wow! This is a MASTERPIECE reinitin. Clap clap. Should be mandatory reading for all. Thank you for making it so clear to read and understand. You da woman! 

An appreciative spock

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

9 minutes ago, Spock said:

Wow! This is a MASTERPIECE reinitin. Clap clap. Should be mandatory reading for all. Thank you for making it so clear to read and understand. You da woman! 

An appreciative spock

I have my days.. days i listen to the Lord and days my flesh steps up to be wounded and humbled by flesh. I cant really complain about other people whacking at my over inflated ego when on my knees listening to the Lord is where i truely desire to be.

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

Paul probably embarrassed the heck out of peter for seperating himself from the gentiles to win favor of the jews. Is that exploitation or Christ working through paul? Then you see pauls humbling by a messanger of Satan. Is that a production of satanic seed in paul or evil being used by the Lord to bring paul to a place of understanding where he can proclaim to us, "Oh wretched man that I am, who can save me from this body of death"?

Which still today helps us understand the spiritual kingdom of God in us and the work of His Holy Spirit dividing flesh from spirit.

You'll I pray understand when I say none of that which you say actually pertains to the martyred apostle Paul, nor Peter, nor the Gentiles , nor the Jews in scripture. Nor are the names you use for the apostles spelled properly. As is the case with the religious order that is the Jews.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Im not sure about the rules and how the administration interprets, applies and enforces them. But considering the administration created the community rules I think they have the ability to interprt and apply them. 

I do think this post was put up to complain about people that are not in agreement with the posters posts (which i have not read so i cant say if it was just propaganda or conflict with doctrins and teachings of man) or if it is just actually false witnesses trying to attack truth and decieve. 

As far as the post goes. I can dicern it is just rants of the flesh cause their is no elevation of Christ or humility of flesh or patient endurance of the saints or any love for those who are perishing or any sharing of the knowledge or any acknowledgment of Christ's work for us, through us and in us. But we all have flesh the Lord exposes to us and embarresses us with, dont we?

Maybe too the poster felt a few were acting judgmental in a way that said if you don't see doctrine the way I see it then your not in the faith. Like a lot of Catholics left worthy because of that. I don't judge who in the faith or not. If they love the Lord then they are according to 1 John.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I guess you didn't read Romans 4?

What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
(Rom 4:1-3)

Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:
(Rom 4:9-11)

It should be pointed out that the Abraham was justified 25 years before circumcision. 

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
(Rom 4:20-25)

Paul was addressing an error amongst the believers, that error was expected to be found among the initial Believers, as those initial  brothers they came out of the Law of Moses. 

And that was their understanding for quite some time, and it continued amongst the brothers even past the time, of Peter's visit to Cornelius family. 

That's the time when the Holy Spirit reveal to Peter that Jesus has cleanse the world from their uncleanness and has put away the covenant with Abraham . 

The Spirit revealed to Peter that in new Covenant God has put away the emnity between the two , the Jew or the Gentile. 

That in Jesus Christ everything has been made new. 

He showed Peter what the Spirit had exactly reveal to Paul. 

That means in the new covenant there is no need for sircoumsission. 

Pertaining to association and interaction with the Jewish culture which was factioning in the old covenant , the sircoumsission was mandatory, but not to Jesus Christ , who accepts the faith of anyone, sircumsizes or not. 

Paul and Peter never judge anyone  who was practicing and teaching mandatory sircoumsission , or works and or the Baptist in water by imersation together with the faith in Jesus Christ, of not been accepted by Jesus Christ, or judge by Jesus Christ and send to Hell, the same as not being saved. 

The only judge that this teaching it was incorect and not endorsed by JESUS CHRIST. 

As a matter of fact, JESUS CHRIST send both of them to the Gentiles, which label Gentiles does not have the same meaning in the new covenant as in the old. 

Gentiles in the new simply means all the other nations of the world, but it doesn't mean unclean, people without hope , condemn by God, by reason of their blood inheritance .

Jesus send them with the message of the Cross, and asked the disciples to invite to believe inspite their coulture. 

The ones who perverted the message of the Cross are those who read the ways of the OLD covenant and insist that still applies or parts of it, or some principals of it together with the new covenant, and to believers who have the reddemsion by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Paul and Peter could easily point out those errors, because the Jesus took them out of the same errors, which one time in the past not just them, but all the disciples were believing and teaching. 

Jesus Christ never said that the disciples were not saved because they were abiding and teaching those errors. 

Which were FAITH and sircoumsission, and works. 

The disciples never said that they were not saved them selfs, till the time they accepted correction, but still not all of them were corrected, even to this day. 

The disciples teach the new covenant correctly, at some time during their mission but not from the very beginning. 

That is good for many reasons, one of them was to learn not to judge those who had the same errors they them selves had at the beginning as not being saved. 

problem that 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
Finishing the post

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28

Very good points. That was one of the things I been trying to say. You can be in error thinking your walking right but does not mean your not in the true faith. I think God was inspiring this post. I needed someone to afirm what I was saying.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Paul was addressing an error amongst the believers, that error was expected to be found among the initial Believers, as those initial  brothers they came out of the Law of Moses.

No, the Christians in Rome were Gentiles and they did not come out of the law of Moses, so you are still not really addressing the points raised in Romans 4, namely that Abraham was justified by faith 25 years before circumcision and some 430 years before the Law was given.

41 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, the Christians in Rome were Gentiles and they did not come out of the law of Moses, so you are still not really addressing the points raised in Romans 4, namely that Abraham was justified by faith 25 years before circumcision and some 430 years before the Law was given.

Romans 2:14-15

Are you saying there was no law of God in Abraham's time?