• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

Donald Trump was the voters choice, God's choice if I believe his word,

I do think that it is entirely  possible that God did put Mr. Trump in the White House to bring out the end of times. There will be no Christian nation here on Earth until Jesus comes. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well you all can deny that there are people calling themselves Christians that don't see Trump as some kind of chosen one. But I have had conversations with people on this forum who say stuff like Trump will be the one that saves Christianity.

You should be able to then retrieve, copy and paste those  conversations here to support your claim then. I look forward to reading that.

Even in this very topic I am being told I should show Mr. Trump the same respect as I do God when I talk about him. Then there is all this talk about how Trump getting elected was a sign that God heard his people's prayers. I for one think that the writer has a point given everything I have heard other people say. I think there  is at less a little bit of truth in what he says.  Now I am not saying that you think this way. But I have heard it from other people who call themselves Christians. In and outside this forum. 

As I am the subject of that inference I shall say once again and for the last time, you are misrepresenting the truth in my actual statement. I'll repeat my remarks for clarity.

I have asked, if those people, and I did not ever name you nor any other person here, who speak ill of president Donald Trump would dare to say those same things to the face of God? The bible tells me that God sets those in authority over us. Therefore, Donald Trump being a Christian is there by our Father's choice and that of the electorate who gave him their vote.

Being then that Donald Trump would be God's choice for America would those who say wicked things about him then repeat those same words to the face of God the Father who chose him for the U.S.?

Grace, charity, respect, love, are all characteristics the Christian should embody as one reborn in the holy spirit by God's grace through our faith in his son Immanuel, Jesus Christ.  Do we speak from a place of love? We embody in ourselves the temple of the holy. Do we appear as one who is saved from the evil in this world? Or do we appear as one who sustains the spirit of the evil of this world? We are the living testament of the truth of Jesus Christ and God the Father.
I live as if my Father is on my shoulder every moment of the day. What pride would I instill in God's heart if in the course of saying I am his, I acted, behaved, as if I needed saving from the evil that I conjure in my example of what a Christian behaves as?

Come the judgment shall I be afraid of my past life as Christ's own child? Will I hear God say, well done my good and faithful servant? Or would I instead hear God say he found me disappointing because I claimed the name of his son while acting like the angel he cast out of paradise.

I don't knock on doors asking people if they've heard of Jesus Christ. That's not my thing. Rather, I live my life in a way that shows I have a very deep and intimate relationship with the Son of Truth. And in that way I have people who come to me and ask me where that comes from. And where can they find it.

Each Christian lives a choice when delivering their own testimony in this world.

Edited by JoshuasonFlower
Edited to add missing quote box identifying LadyKay's remarks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Just now, JoshuasonFlower said:

Even in this very topic I am being told I should show Mr. Trump the same respect as I do God when I talk about him.

I would be interested in see where anyone has told you to do such.  Can you provide the post?

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

What's more annoying to them is that Trump is putting out the effort to actually keep his promises and forcing the congress to be more productive than they have ever had to be in the past.

I can't really say what is annoying me about Trump because I will be kicked out of the topic. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I would be interested in see where anyone has told you to do such.  Can you provide the post?

With  all respect brother, it was not I who stated that which is quoted above. LadyKay said that. I just realized the quote box to demarcate that fact as I had divided her reply so as to address each point specifically did not take when committed to post. I will edit accordingly so as to remove the confusion. My apologies.

Edited by JoshuasonFlower

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Trump's critics would LOVE to be able to give us the, "I-told-you-so" lectures, and it's not turning out that way. 

I'v tried that but you all keep yelling "fake news" every time I do so. So I gave up. 

Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well you all can deny that there are people calling themselves Christians that don't see Trump as some kind of chosen one.

When did anyone say that?   Why assign things to us we never said?   Is that what is done when there isn't a real argument to be made?  Just make up stuff we didn't say and then false accuse us?

But I have had conversations with people on this forum who say stuff like Trump will be the one that saves Christianity.

Did someone say that in a thread?

Even in this very topic I am being told I should show Mr. Trump the same respect as I do God when I talk about him.

Really?  Who said that?

Then there is all this talk about how Trump getting elected was a sign that God heard his people's prayers.

But what is Trump is an answer to prayer?  Why is that a problem?

I for one think that the writer has a point given everything I have heard other people say. I think there  is at less a little bit of truth in what he says.  Now I am not saying that you think this way. But I have heard it from other people who call themselves Christians. In and outside this forum.  

Really?   'Cause I am in these conversations about Trump and so far, no one has ever said anything like what you are attributing to them, that I have seen.   I think that what we have here are people have a caricature of what we have said, or they are simply assigning to us what they think we are saying, not what we have actually said.

6 minutes ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

You should be able to then retrieve, copy and paste those  conversations here to support your claim then. I look forward to reading that.

Well that would take some time. If I can work it in I will try to do so. 

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I can't really say what is annoying me about Trump because I will be kicked out of the topic. 

Yeah, putting Americans first, halting illegals from crossing the borders, saving American jobs, trying to bring about tax reform and prosper the country, making our enemies think twice about crossing us.   That's some really bad stuff, there.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

With  all respect brother, it was not I who stated that which is quoted above. LadyKay said that. I just realized the quote box to demarcate that fact as I had divided her reply so as to address each point specifically did not take when committed to post. I will edit accordingly so as to remove the confusion. My apologies.

No need to apologize.  I was really interested in who would say such a thing.