MorningGlory

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

one of the new freeze dry things is great also.   but they are really expensive.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, angels4u said:

I made a thread for  favorite recipes !!!!! Please share.....

I went to the section on the forum for recipes. I did see your holiday recipe thread. Is that the one? Or is there another? If so, please link .

I went through my binder and being the margin notes make my personal recipe copies a bit hard to dissect if you're not me, I thought to go to my computer's favorites food file and share links . I obtained those linked recipes and copied them off and expanded them to my personal recipe book. If you would like I can post those links free of my margin notes. I have picked a chocolate recipe, a filet Mignon, being my favorite cut of meat, and a few others for your consideration. Please let me know what you prefer.

I made this this afternoon. That's a professionals image. Mine has thin slivers of strawberries atop it. And I do like larger slices for my self. It's a favorite I would be happy to share.

no bake swirl cheesecake.jpg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/22/2017 at 3:12 PM, JoshuasonFlower said:

My freezer is full of bags of frozen fruits. On a hot summer day I open a bag and pop a mouthful of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, that I have mixed in many of those bags, into my mouth. The immediate rush of cooling sensation is soothing and yet invigorating to a body that thinks it is going to perish for the heat outside. I let them melt to softness and then chew slowly to enjoy the juices that flow. Glorious.
Add them to a tub of vanilla yogurt, my favorite being all natural Stoneyfield vanilla, and the texture differences make for a very happy breakfast. Just a to share here. Don't fall for the new marketing label of "Greek" yogurt. Stoneyfield, for instance, has a "Greek Yogurt" label line that will often sit side by side with the regular tubs in the fridge section of a grocery.
It's a rip in marketing for dollars because all yogurt is Greek. The Greeks invented yogurt. God bless them for that. Really.

Um... Actually, Greek yogurt is different from regular yogurt. The Greek style has had much of the whey (liquid part) drained out, so the yogurt is firmer and has more protein content. Look at the nutrition labels and compare the Greek and the regular; Greek will have about twice as much protein.