• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

9 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

You've not covered anything and it's not an evaluation. I presented facts regarding real people who're mentally ill that committed suicide. Science and biochemistry of the brain. Please do research and never go up to a mentally ill suicidal person with that attitude. 

You've presented everything you could without placing the power of God in any of that and it is God that we are talking about. If you want to leave God out of this then why post in a thread that asks if he would allow them in Heaven. Why would he allow them to kill themselves and then take them in as if they had finished the tasks he has sent them to do?

Edited by Churchmouse

1 minute ago, Churchmouse said:

Stop trying to abuse the scriptures by making them to conform to your meanings. As I have stated, human understanding of compassion is far beneath God's. If these people or those who loved them would have reached out to God then such things would have not happened.  God is love and God is hope but his love and hope are far above anything that we can understand. To use his scripture to fit human understanding is to place a chandelier in an outhouse.

And to judge the suicidal is to not have compassion on the least of these which you seem to completely miss. Scripture says it right there. Sorry you're incapable of understanding their true suffering. You're using scripture to prop up your intolerance towards the mentally ill...compassion, empathy, kindness are all what Christ taught about every day. Very simple lessons. 

1 minute ago, Churchmouse said:

You've presented everything you could without placing the power of God in any of that and it is God that we are talking about. If you want to leave God out of this then why post in a thread that asks if he would allow them in Heaven.

God created our brains...and he also asked us to be compassionate and nonjudgmental which continues to allude you. 

• Group:  Diamond Member

11 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

And to judge the suicidal is to not have compassion on the least of these which you seem to completely miss. Scripture says it right there. Sorry you're incapable of understanding their true suffering. You're using scripture to prop up your intolerance towards the mentally ill...compassion, empathy, kindness are all what Christ taught about every day. Very simple lessons. 

I love the bleeding hearts they think if someone don't agree with them that they don't understand or lack compassion. they use the scripture to mean what they wish and then ignore the fact that some see what they are doing. Christ never used tolerance because tolerance is a fraudulent excuse for accepting what is unacceptable.  If you have to tolerate something then you must make peace with that which you don't accept. Christ never did that and he never commanded anyone of us to do so. You can call what you propose anything you wish to, but it still feeling sorry for those who had their chance and didn't take it.

Edited by Churchmouse

11 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

God created our brains...and he also asked us to be compassionate and nonjudgmental which continues to allude you. 

He created everything and is the only one who knows how to fix everything, including our brains. If the fact that these people chose a way out other than through him is what you say then we are looking at two different meanings of the same word.

11 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

He created everything and is the only one who knows how to fix everything, including our brains. If the fact that these people chose a way out other than through him is what you say then we are looking at two different meanings of the same word.

Your teachings are unbiblical and unChrist-like. Amazing how you can equate bleeding hearts with being compassionate, a very simple basic teaching. I hope no one ever commits suicide on your watch. 

20 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

I love the bleeding hearts they think if someone don't agree with them that they don't understand or lack compassion. they use the scripture to mean what they wish and then ignore the fact that some see what they are doing. Christ never used tolerance because tolerance is a fraudulent excuse for accepting what is unacceptable.  If you have to tolerate something then you must make peace with that which you don't accept. Christ never did that and he never commanded anyone of us to do so. You can call what you propose anything you wish to, but it still feeling sorry for those who had their chance and didn't take it.

Yes you clearly don't understand and yes you absolutely do lack compassion. I'm not a bleeding heart. I simply understand mental illness and the act of empathy and compassion for others. 

1 hour ago, Allroses48 said:

Yes you clearly don't understand and yes you absolutely do lack compassion. I'm not a bleeding heart. I simply understand mental illness and the act of empathy and compassion for others. 

I am overly impressed with your profound ability to determine everything from your perspective and anoint yourself with such grandiose embellishments but I believe I will follow what the Holy Spirit has placed in my heart and leave you  to your own designs.  You see I can do the passive aggressive thing myself and pat myself on my own back with the best of them. I just don't do it because of the taste it leaves in my mouth.

You see if you'd have taken the time to ask I would have told you of the multiple addictions and the mental illnesses that I have been suffering with my entire life, but since you had it in mind to believe what you believe, then I let you do so. Consequently If I followed the path that you would prescribe I would not be here today. I was about to go through a complete and total mental breakdown when I finally reached out to God and he was the one who brought me back from the precipice. I've contemplated suicide many times and have felt the noose around my neck more than once.  Please don't talk to me again as an outsider looking into the fishbowl of mental illness and think you have what people need. Good bye.

Edited by Churchmouse

21 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

Your teachings are unbiblical and unChrist-like. Amazing how you can equate bleeding hearts with being compassionate, a very simple basic teaching. I hope no one ever commits suicide on your watch. 

As I've already said good bye I will reiterate the sentiment here as well. Good bye.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

I prey ever day that the bleeding hearts that infest the body of Christ and dismiss and make excuses for those who reject the demands of our Lord and savior.  I have no hostility, I just know when to stand my ground against those who would weaken the resolve of other Christians because they believe that their own brand of compassion equates to God's

2 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

I have already covered this. Your evaluation is your own.

See above? As is yours.