• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

I left the conversation due to Chee trying to make it personal, which it was not.  Why you would even reply in such a way has left me puzzled.  Are you trying to refuel the discussion between us after I said I was leaving the discussion, or are you taking an underhanded swipe at me personally, trying to be the Knight In Shining Armor in her defense?

And yet you speak to me when I wasn't speaking to you? Why you would even reply in such a way has left me puzzled. 

If you think twisting someones words describing the particulars of their belief, which you in no wise comprehended nor respected from the read of it due to your pursuit of Chee's explanations not to your liking, isn't personal, you've no place asking about peoples beliefs. Because I assure you, they are personal. Everyone else knows this. Becuase Christians have a personal relationship with God and Jesus Christ.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

20 hours ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:
On 6/6/2017 at 10:50 AM, OneLight said:

I left the conversation due to Chee trying to make it personal, which it was not.  Why you would even reply in such a way has left me puzzled.  Are you trying to refuel the discussion between us after I said I was leaving the discussion, or are you taking an underhanded swipe at me personally, trying to be the Knight In Shining Armor in her defense?

And yet you speak to me when I wasn't speaking to you? Why you would even reply in such a way has left me puzzled. 

If you think twisting someones words describing the particulars of their belief, which you in no wise comprehended nor respected from the read of it due to your pursuit of Chee's explanations not to your liking, isn't personal, you've no place asking about peoples beliefs. Because I assure you, they are personal. Everyone else knows this. Becuase Christians have a personal relationship with God and Jesus Christ.  

So short is your memory.  Just one page back, this is how the conversation unfolded.

I replied to PlanetChee as to end the conversation:

On 5/29/2017 at 2:09 PM, OneLight said:
On 5/29/2017 at 10:13 AM, PlanetChee said:

What should sadden you is that you misrepresented my faith. And insist you are correct in doing so. And that you "exposed" "it". 

You did no such thing as pertains to my faith.

As you said, the dialog is there for all to read. Now true, I did misspeak when I said, I never said either, pertaining to oppression or possession being possible by Satan. I misread and for that I am wrong and apologize. However, the rest of my personal testimony of faith and belief concerning the body of this OP topic is accurate and there to read as just that and at your request that I explain my personal beliefs further. PERSONAL BELIEF. 

With your asking me more and more questions about that I expounded more and more. That in no way is any attempt from the platform of personal belief to :

I never attempted to convince others that there was no such thing. Never! In fact, members can read others posts as to their personal experience here in this thread. I never once posted anything to them. Nor did I post anything that in any way could be inferred as attempting to convince them they are wrong. Personal experience! We all have them. Personal faith. We all have that. 

I can understand why in the quote above you said you don't understand why I cannot accept "this" reality. 

Because your reality does not speak for or to mine. Though it tries. And then it tries to malign my faith by claiming I disrespect others faith and experience with this particular topic and attempt to convince them they are wrong. The evidence speaks for that never happening. Never. 

I've clarified my position as is in evidence in my posts here. I will not defend myself against false witness. You may not apologize as you claim , but I forgive you anyway . 

May the light of the Father lead your path to all blessings and peace in the name of his precious and beloved son Immanuel, Jesus the Christ. Amen. 

I am leaving this be.  You are taking this far to personal for my liking.  A simple recognition many posts ago would of ended trying to show you that we can be influenced by, and oppressed by Satan, yet something stood in our way.

I have never misrepresented your nor bore false witness against you in the least.  I am not sure why you feel you have to stoop to that level when you clearly are doing to here.

Then, without even being involved, you replied in the very next post:

On 6/2/2017 at 0:36 PM, SchmaltzWeasel said:

I think it is wise to leave it be.The escalation of impiety displayed against Chee because someone has no respect for what they asked her to elaborate on as her personal belief is glaring.  And a very deep shame exampled by the seat of authority it has in these forums. Maybe that's why. Untouchable.  

So I responded to your post as there is no doubt who you were addressing due to your opening statement.  My response was:

On 6/6/2017 at 10:50 AM, OneLight said:

Then you come back with the following:

20 hours ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

Anyone who can read can see the flow of the conversation.  Trying to claim that you were not responding to me seems, to me, to be beneath you, but I may be wrong as I read the rest of your post.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

21 hours ago, OneLight said:

So short is your memory.  Just one page back, this is how the conversation unfolded.

I replied to PlanetChee as to end the conversation:

Then, without even being involved, you replied in the very next post:

So I responded to your post as there is no doubt who you were addressing due to your opening statement.  My response was:

Then you come back with the following:

Anyone who can read can see the flow of the conversation.  Trying to claim that you were not responding to me seems, to me, to be beneath you, but I may be wrong as I read the rest of your post.

I assure God the Father that all evil that attempts to spur response in kind is beneath me. :) 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/21/2017 at 10:33 AM, spiderman1917 said:

God still could remove the sinful inclination.  Some people are tormented with a chronic desire to commit evil deeds.  Others simply don't have the inclination.

Only God can remove the evil desire.  Those inner demons don't have to be there.  God wants them there or he would make them leave

-

Everyone has inner torment, inner wrong desire, and inner "issues".

WE live in a fallen world....and we are unfortunately born into this situation..... However, we cant use the knowledge of our wrong desires operating within us as an excuse to feel justified to live to find someone to blame for ourselves.  But instead we have to face ourselves, we have to control ourselves, and we have to do it every day.

This world is not meant to help you, its only designed to lure you into living habitually within the worst of yourself and keep you chained there.

God sent His Son to deliver us all from this "chained" situation, and only in Christ is there RESCUE from the world and from our very selves, Spiderman1917.

Also, God didnt design us as puppets, or robots.....But rather He imprinted within us the  seed of Himself (conscience)  so that we can KNOW what we should do, and understand why we cant, and then turn to Him for RESCUE

= The CROSS.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe a lie ( satan)

Op just wants to blame God for his own sinful actions.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

On 6/9/2017 at 1:18 PM, Absolem said:

God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe a lie ( satan)

Op just wants to blame God for his own sinful actions.

:( I'm just reading through this in spurts after reading the first post. That's a bit judgmental of you don't you think? 

“Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:10

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

1 hour ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

:( I'm just reading through this in spurts after reading the first post. That's a bit judgmental of you don't you think? 

“Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:10

Maybe a bit

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Maybe the first thing to be done is to arrive at the question and answer , how did Satan come to be in the first place? 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 5/17/2017 at 6:46 AM, BobRyan said:

Nephilim are "giants" and they lived both before the flood (Gen 6) and also after the flood - which means that Noah and his family were also Nephilim. Giant by comparison to men in Moses' day. And of course Genesis 5 shows that they lived many times longer than life spans today or in Moses' day.

Nofhing in the Bible says that Nephilim means demonic or means "half-human". In fact the myth that angels formed families with humans is denied by Christ in Matt 22 who tells us that Angels were not created with that feature.

Who then are the "sons of God" according to the Bible? In John 1 we have a good example of what that is "to as many as believed on Him - to them He gave the right to be called the sons of God"

Whoa!  You said "Nephilim are "giants" and they lived both before the flood (Gen 6) and also after the flood - which means that Noah and his family were also Nephilim"

First.  Nephilim are not giants.  Only some of them are giants.  The giants are called Raphaim.  the Nephilim is a broad category of creatures made my the fallen angels.

Second  Noah and his family were NOT nephilim.  They were the only ones on the planet that were not nephilim, that's including animals and possibly plants.  I'm not sure about the plant life.   Why would God kill off the entire planet and save eight nephilim from those millions he killed?

You said "Giant by comparison to men in Moses' day"  The book of Enoch describes some of the giants (Raphaim) as being 3000 Els tall.   That works out to be around 450 feet tall.  Yeah. I guess that's taller than men of Moses' day. 

You said "In fact the myth that angels formed families with humans is denied by Christ in Matt 22 who tells us that Angels were not created with that feature." in reference to the fallen angels breeding human women. 

Wrong.  The bible does NOT say that angels are not capable.  Read it again.  It says they don't.   Big difference.  You're reading things into that verse.

You said "In John 1 we have a good example of what that is "to as many as believed on Him - to them He gave the right to be called the sons of God"

We're talking Old Covenant here right?   Who in the Old Covenant was born again?  Right.  Nobody.  So then the three times the phrase Sons of God was used it could not have been born again folk.  Following me so far?    The sons of God were the ones that God gave life to.  For a good example;  The man Abel. and the man Cain....Seth....Sons of Adam...The only sons of God at that time were angels... The angels were the sons of God.  Now we are the sons of God by adoption and also by birth.   

I praise your efforts, but you have been doing it all by intellect.  You NEED the Holy Spirit to teach you.  In all things you need the Holy Spirit to teach you.  

But all is not lost....You did get this right.

You said "And of course Genesis 5 shows that they lived many times longer than life spans today or in Moses' day."