• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

What should sadden you is that you misrepresented my faith. And insist you are correct in doing so. And that you "exposed" "it". 

You did no such thing as pertains to my faith.

As you said, the dialog is there for all to read. Now true, I did misspeak when I said, I never said either, pertaining to oppression or possession being possible by Satan. I misread and for that I am wrong and apologize. However, the rest of my personal testimony of faith and belief concerning the body of this OP topic is accurate and there to read as just that and at your request that I explain my personal beliefs further. PERSONAL BELIEF. 

With your asking me more and more questions about that I expounded more and more. That in no way is any attempt from the platform of personal belief to :

I never attempted to convince others that there was no such thing. Never! In fact, members can read others posts as to their personal experience here in this thread. I never once posted anything to them. Nor did I post anything that in any way could be inferred as attempting to convince them they are wrong. Personal experience! We all have them. Personal faith. We all have that. 

I can understand why in the quote above you said you don't understand why I cannot accept "this" reality. 

Because your reality does not speak for or to mine. Though it tries. And then it tries to malign my faith by claiming I disrespect others faith and experience with this particular topic and attempt to convince them they are wrong. The evidence speaks for that never happening. Never. 

I've clarified my position as is in evidence in my posts here. I will not defend myself against false witness. You may not apologize as you claim , but I forgive you anyway . 

May the light of the Father lead your path to all blessings and peace in the name of his precious and beloved son Immanuel, Jesus the Christ. Amen. 

I am leaving this be.  You are taking this far to personal for my liking.  A simple recognition many posts ago would of ended trying to show you that we can be influenced by, and oppressed by Satan, yet something stood in our way.

I have never misrepresented your nor bore false witness against you in the least.  I am not sure why you feel you have to stoop to that level when you clearly are doing to here.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I think it is wise to leave it be.The escalation of impiety displayed against Chee because someone has no respect for what they asked her to elaborate on as her personal belief is glaring.  And a very deep shame exampled by the seat of authority it has in these forums. Maybe that's why. Untouchable.  

On 5/29/2017 at 10:13 AM, PlanetChee said:

What should sadden you is that you misrepresented my faith. And insist you are correct in doing so. And that you "exposed" "it". 

You did no such thing as pertains to my faith.

As you said, the dialog is there for all to read. Now true, I did misspeak when I said, I never said either, pertaining to oppression or possession being possible by Satan. I misread and for that I am wrong and apologize. However, the rest of my personal testimony of faith and belief concerning the body of this OP topic is accurate and there to read as just that and at your request that I explain my personal beliefs further. PERSONAL BELIEF. 

With your asking me more and more questions about that I expounded more and more. That in no way is any attempt from the platform of personal belief to :

I never attempted to convince others that there was no such thing. Never! In fact, members can read others posts as to their personal experience here in this thread. I never once posted anything to them. Nor did I post anything that in any way could be inferred as attempting to convince them they are wrong. Personal experience! We all have them. Personal faith. We all have that. 

I can understand why in the quote above you said you don't understand why I cannot accept "this" reality. 

Because your reality does not speak for or to mine. Though it tries. And then it tries to malign my faith by claiming I disrespect others faith and experience with this particular topic and attempt to convince them they are wrong. The evidence speaks for that never happening. Never. 

I've clarified my position as is in evidence in my posts here. I will not defend myself against false witness. You may not apologize as you claim , but I forgive you anyway . 

May the light of the Father lead your path to all blessings and peace in the name of his precious and beloved son Immanuel, Jesus the Christ. Amen. 

God bless you! You never once stooped to the level that invited you down in order to defend your relationship with our Lord. 

God see's all.  I knew people in Bible studies I'd attend as I traveled about the country and settled in for a spell. I'd seek out Bible study in the church I attended, or on community board invites in local Christian bookstores. Some people I happened on had some really warped ideas about what it meant to be in Christ.

The worst lot would turn into the devil verbally attacking people who didn't see Christ relationship the same way they did. One woman got up and started gyrating in front of a girl that had been in the group I had joined the week before for far longer than I. 
All the while this loon is telling this girl that she's going to cast the devil out of her because that's what makes for her belief in Jesus to not comport with this screaming, and yes, screaming , dancing loon. 

I was fascinated. It was like I'd just been beamed into an insane asylum in the blink of an eye for as fast as this woman jumped from her seat and started going off. Hatred! Solid hatred for a lovely young woman who didn't see God and Jesus Christ the same way this loon did. Some people have so little respect for themselves that if they don't believe they're dirt under the fingernails of God unworthy of the breath they take, they aren't righteous. And those who think more of themselves become the enemy. Because those who worship self-deprecating ideology not Christ can't relate to people who love themselves. And know God loves them too. 

I'd report on your behalf but I think we both know it won't stop the loon dance. Stay in the light Chee. You're being beset by something that wants to bring you into its dark. That speaks loud and clear. 

Why does God allow Satan to attack us? - Got Questions

http://www.gotquestions.org/God-allow-Satan-attack.html

Satan’s Part in God’s Perfect Plan

https://bible.org/seriespage/3-satan-s-part-god-s-perfect-plan

Edited by SchmaltzWeasel

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Humanism and all similar -isms is/are as much anti-truth ,  is/are as big an enemy of Christ as the gestapo in germany was/is. 

The humongous number of humans on earth everywhere who are dominated (/controlled) including by emotion(-alism) is staggering beyong comprehension, 

and is a 'societal' norm/  accepted/ approved by mankind(pernicious mankind).....

Salvation from all the forces of evil in society is perfect and complete in Jesus,  and only in Jesus.

All the more amazing , sheer grace,  seeing the monumental forces of society when they are revealed,  including religious aspects...

Amazing Miraculous Healing, Grace, in God's Perfect Wisdom in Jesus' Salvation.

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Humanism and all similar -isms is/are as much anti-truth ,  is/are as big an enemy of Christ as the gestapo in germany was/is. 

The humongous number of humans on earth everywhere who are dominated (/controlled) including by emotion(-alism) is staggering beyong comprehension, 

and is a 'societal' norm/  accepted/ approved by mankind(pernicious mankind).....

Salvation from all the forces of evil in society is perfect and complete in Jesus,  and only in Jesus.

All the more amazing , sheer grace,  seeing the monumental forces of society when they are revealed,  including religious aspects...

Amazing Miraculous Healing, Grace, in God's Perfect Wisdom in Jesus' Salvation.

There is nothing in this thread that speaks of Humanism. Why are you derailing? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

God bless you! You never once stooped to the level that invited you down in order to defend your relationship with our Lord. 

God see's all.  I knew people in Bible studies I'd attend as I traveled about the country and settled in for a spell. I'd seek out Bible study in the church I attended, or on community board invites in local Christian bookstores. Some people I happened on had some really warped ideas about what it meant to be in Christ.

The worst lot would turn into the devil verbally attacking people who didn't see Christ relationship the same way they did. One woman got up and started gyrating in front of a girl that had been in the group I had joined the week before for far longer than I. 
All the while this loon is telling this girl that she's going to cast the devil out of her because that's what makes for her belief in Jesus to not comport with this screaming, and yes, screaming , dancing loon. 

I was fascinated. It was like I'd just been beamed into an insane asylum in the blink of an eye for as fast as this woman jumped from her seat and started going off. Hatred! Solid hatred for a lovely young woman who didn't see God and Jesus Christ the same way this loon did. Some people have so little respect for themselves that if they don't believe they're dirt under the fingernails of God unworthy of the breath they take, they aren't righteous. And those who think more of themselves become the enemy. Because those who worship self-deprecating ideology not Christ can't relate to people who love themselves. And know God loves them too. 

I'd report on your behalf but I think we both know it won't stop the loon dance. Stay in the light Chee. You're being beset by something that wants to bring you into its dark. That speaks loud and clear. 

Why does God allow Satan to attack us? - Got Questions

http://www.gotquestions.org/God-allow-Satan-attack.html

Satan’s Part in God’s Perfect Plan

https://bible.org/seriespage/3-satan-s-part-god-s-perfect-plan

Great links! :) Thank you.  I think what happens as I've seen it occur in other circles where this topic is discussed is that people forget God is responsible for Satan because God created Satan and allows him to exist as part of his divine planning for the world and its people. 

For me besides the Isaiah verse, the book of Job stands out as the greatest example of that. The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

Everything is God. Even Satan. As God tells us. 

On 6/2/2017 at 3:50 PM, PlanetChee said:

Great links! :) Thank you.  I think what happens as I've seen it occur in other circles where this topic is discussed is that people forget God is responsible for Satan because God created Satan and allows him to exist as part of his divine planning for the world and its people. 

For me besides the Isaiah verse, the book of Job stands out as the greatest example of that. The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

Everything is God. Even Satan. As God tells us. 

You're welcome. :)

God is omnipresent. God is everywhere and everything. Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Psalm 139:7-10 

Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.

Isaiah 45:7-8 

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/3/2017 at 8:50 PM, SchmaltzWeasel said:

You're welcome. :)

God is omnipresent. God is everywhere and everything. Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Psalm 139:7-10 

Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.

Isaiah 45:7-8 

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

I like the scriptures you shared here. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

On 6/2/2017 at 0:36 PM, SchmaltzWeasel said:

I think it is wise to leave it be.The escalation of impiety displayed against Chee because someone has no respect for what they asked her to elaborate on as her personal belief is glaring.  And a very deep shame exampled by the seat of authority it has in these forums. Maybe that's why. Untouchable.  

I left the conversation due to Chee trying to make it personal, which it was not.  Why you would even reply in such a way has left me puzzled.  Are you trying to refuel the discussion between us after I said I was leaving the discussion, or are you taking an underhanded swipe at me personally, trying to be the Knight In Shining Armor in her defense?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Planet

As you said, the dialog is there for all to read. Now true, I did misspeak when I said, I never said either, pertaining to oppression or possession being possible by Satan. I misread and for that I am wrong and apologize.

Wonderful,it is good to be accountable for our own words,I was truly hoping you would see where you did say what One Light was referring to.....of course Believers will  be tempted by & then can be influenced by the enemy.......it takes but one thought,one idea & instead of taking that thought captive we can run with it......

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2 Cor 10:5

This Thread & countless others are perfect examples of this......we are not immune to those fiery darts,not exempt,we are prime targets that must stay awake,aware of the very active,ever present spiritual warfare that goes on constantly ,especially where the Body of Believers gather.....we have one another to remind ourselves that we must keep our e5yes on Jesus,pray without ceasing!                              With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1