• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes. MY country.  One I would never accuse of being too cowardly to oppose Russia but, instead, goes after an 'easy win' like N. Korea.  That's one of the worst things I have ever seen on this website.  No one has paid enough dues to say something like that  without being called on it.  Leftist propaganda always needs to be challenged.

I feel your defence glory is Godly. You are strong and righteous in keeping with King David and the Apostle Paul. Perhaps also the leader Deborah though I know little of her. The world needs more courageous sisters.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

31 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes. MY country.  One I would never accuse of being too cowardly to oppose Russia but, instead, goes after an 'easy win' like N. Korea.  That's one of the worst things I have ever seen on this website.  No one has paid enough dues to say something like that  without being called on it.  Leftist propaganda always needs to be challenged.

The truth can often be painful.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

15 hours ago, Running Gator said:

The truth can often be painful.

When I see the truth I have no problem with it....when I see propaganda I will call it what it is.

16 hours ago, a tryer said:

I feel your defence glory is Godly. You are strong and righteous in keeping with King David and the Apostle Paul. Perhaps also the leader Deborah though I know little of her. The world needs more courageous sisters.

I appreciate the sentiment, tryer, but I don't equate myself to them.  I am only one who can't stomach leftist drivel and I won't let it stand without calling it what it is. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

On 4/29/2017 at 2:55 PM, MorningGlory said:

Not sure how a defensive system could CAUSE a war but, hey, Russian thinking at it's finest.  Opinions?

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places." - Matthew 24:6-7

Sounds appropriate for the moment.

3 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places." - Matthew 24:6-7

Sounds appropriate for the moment.

Indeed it does, 4.  Sorry, I can't type out your username without collapsing into giggles!  Welcome to Worthy.  :P

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I appreciate the sentiment, tryer, but I don't equate myself to them.  I am only one who can't stomach leftist drivel and I won't let it stand without calling it what it is. 

I too find the left desperation very irritating. Many times I felt to react. I have now stopped giving them my attention but really due to my personality. Their endless drivel used to churn me up, losing my peace and unable to settle down. Keep winning Glory

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

No one wants a nuclear war. It is global suicide for any nation to launch. Especially Russia and the U.S.  with their first strike defense systems in place. Mutual annihilation. 

I don't think all this stuff Russia's saying is indicative of the advent of a new cold war. I could be wrong about that but that too isn't conducive to furthering any sides future. As Trump said early on, it would be better if the U.S. and Russia worked against a common enemy that is middle eastern origin terrorism. The global jihad is an issue for all free countries. 

Also, this could all be more of the fear programming that left wing media hopes to further in America. 

51 minutes ago, a tryer said:

I too find the left desperation very irritating. Many times I felt to react. I have now stopped giving them my attention but really due to my personality. Their endless drivel used to churn me up, losing my peace and unable to settle down. Keep winning Glory

If that kind of thing is overcome it won't be me who wins.  It will be everyone.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

45 minutes ago, lemurchampagne said:

No one wants a nuclear war. It is global suicide for any nation to launch. Especially Russia and the U.S.  with their first strike defense systems in place. Mutual annihilation. 

I don't think all this stuff Russia's saying is indicative of the advent of a new cold war. I could be wrong about that but that too isn't conducive to furthering any sides future. As Trump said early on, it would be better if the U.S. and Russia worked against a common enemy that is middle eastern origin terrorism. The global jihad is an issue for all free countries. 

Also, this could all be more of the fear programming that left wing media hopes to further in America. 

Actually Iranian  Islamics would. That is the kind of chaos they believe must come about to bring out their 12th imam.